New Rangers Store Items.

They clearly just aren’t listening , and it’s a shame because we want it to be a fruitful partnership . Like all things it will end , some are saying sooner than later at this rate . Either way we have a three year deal which makes the club good money and that will be the bottom line . If the gear is still as shoddy at the end of the contract we move on to a proper kit manufacturer like Nike , Adidas , etc . Let’s not get too worked up about it .

We have a 5 year deal, not 3 years. I doubt very much it will be ending before it’s due to.

So you don’t like it, which is fair enough. However, if I see a tracksuit I don’t fancy by Nike, Adidas or anybody else I don’t say ‘they are ripping the piss’. I’d simply note it’s not for me and move on bye.

Brands surely respond to feedback. A £155 tracksuit that looks like that offering is not going to fly off the shelves if this thread is an indication of the wider support.

It IS ripping the piss.

Brands surely respond to feedback. A £155 tracksuit that looks like that offering is not going to fly off the shelves if this thread is an indication of the wider support.

It IS ripping the piss.

This thread, and the other merchandise ones on FollowFollow, is no indication of the wider support mate, the vast majority of whom are content with their purchases and most of whom won’t even be aware of the ‘outrage’ on here.

This would be a top seller IMO.
Hope they produce more of these, as it's clearly going to be a money maker.

100% agree. Yet they were only on the shelves the first couple of days the store opened. Apparently they were limited edition and only available in Rangers store only. Not everybody lives within a 20 mile radius of glasgow. I can see it being a big seller if it was made available online. I don't think castore really understand our fanbase yet. They orange training shirts would fly off the shelves if they produced more.

The £9 for a facemask didn't put me off. It was the £5.50 for the tracked shipping cost that did.

I wish they would produce more of the "limited edition" orange training tops. I think there would still be a big demand for them.

Why do they opt to sell "limited edition" merchandise in Rangers Store only, when there's lots of fans world wide and all over Britain? That's just stupidity.

I ordered the face mask purely because I haven't bought anything yet with all these horror stories.

That orange training top however......... Must have.

Went to the shop today and spunked £200 on 3 strips and 2 masks. All look fine so far. Masks are quite a good fit. Looked at some other items and they looked fine but they definitely aren't aimed at someone my age (49) and shape and this is where it seems to fall down a bit. For now I won't join the howl's at Castore yet as this is a long term partnership and if the teething problems can be resolved then it should be a successful one.

Went to the shop today and spunked £200 on 3 strips and 2 masks. All look fine so far. Masks are quite a good fit. Looked at some other items and they looked fine but they definitely aren't aimed at someone my age (49) and shape and this is where it seems to fall down a bit. For now I won't join the howl's at Castore yet as this is a long term partnership and if the teething problems can be resolved then it should be a successful one.
Heres hoping both for the club and supporters

I ordered the face mask purely because I haven't bought anything yet with all these horror stories.

That orange training top however......... Must have.
Mate why you letting people on social media put you off buying anything the majority are very happy with there purchases including me.
Go along and judge for yourself.
I could be mistaken but there’s been no issues with anything that’s been released in the past 2 weeks.

It's quality lifestyle range items I'm waiting for, us older bears prefer more subtle gear,polo tops etc.
I just received a polo from castore I purchased using the discount code posted on here the other day, quality top and I'm very pleased with it but, no Gers logo and would've been nice to be able to purchase this from The Rangers shop.

Mate why you letting people on social media put you off buying anything the majority are very happy with there purchases including me.
Go along and judge for yourself.
I could be mistaken but there’s been no issues with anything that’s been released in the past 2 weeks.

Can't just nip along to the store pal I'm down in Dumfries.

Also its mostly stuff for the wee one I'm wanting anyway. She is only 5, yet to see anything for that age as far as I know

Finally went to shop for first time. Staff were friendly and helpful. Was deserted at 5.30pm.

I bought the white top. Made in China. :)

There seems to be plenty strips, some t shirts etc and other bits and bobs but plenty room for other products.

I noticed that black tracksuit and it is as bad as the pics on here make out if not worse. Its so cheap looking its unreal

I recall the brothers proclaiming they'd checked out other big clubs stores but ours is nowhere near the likes of Chelsea, City and Man U yet. Its early days I guess.

As I was leaving some other customers were entering, a group of young lads and I heard a guy saying its open until 7 tonight should anyone in the vicinity want anything.

Pleasant enough experience and happy with my purchase but certainly room for improvement in quality of some items and quantity of products available and delighted a certain obese chap won't be getting my money.

Finally went to shop for first time. Staff were friendly and helpful. Was deserted at 5.30pm.

I bought the white top. Made in China. :)

There seems to be plenty strips, some t shirts etc and other bits and bobs but plenty room for other products.

I noticed that black tracksuit and it is as bad as the pics on here make out if not worse. Its so cheap looking its unreal

I recall the brothers proclaiming they'd checked out other big clubs stores but ours is nowhere near the likes of Chelsea, City and Man U yet. Its early days I guess.

As I was leaving some other customers were entering, a group of young lads and I heard a guy saying its open until 7 tonight should anyone in the vicinity want anything.

Pleasant enough experience and happy with my purchase but certainly room for improvement in quality of some items and quantity of products available and delighted a certain obese chap won't be getting my money.

Bear in mind the current Shop is ‘temporary’ until Edmiston House is rebuilt.

They clearly just aren’t listening , and it’s a shame because we want it to be a fruitful partnership . Like all things it will end , some are saying sooner than later at this rate . Either way we have a three year deal which makes the club good money and that will be the bottom line . If the gear is still as shoddy at the end of the contract we move on to a proper kit manufacturer like Nike , Adidas , etc . Let’s not get too worked up about it .
I don't get that. If the gear was of a good standard the club would be making more money, so in effect, the club is losing money.

You would think for £95 they would manage to cut the white strip on the arms so there isn’t the top of the stars showing at the wrist. Looks terrible and amateur.

The hummel stuff looks half decent now. had the last training top and good quality. I'm for giving them time mind and learnings

Has anybody figured out the sizing guide for the face masks? I am happy to buy but not sure on the size.

there new items look better if im being honest even although the dont have the castore label

Knew some of the gear was expensive but FS thats mental!
It’s the one item that’s the same quality of their normal gear and the equivalent hoodie is £165. They weren’t planning on releasing it to fans but relented because of high demand.

Has anyone had luck with the new updated contact team?

I personally vowed not to buy anything until the new Belfast store was open, for sizing and quality.

Although the missus bought me a whack of stuff for my birthday and she has only recieved one item and hasn’t a response regarding the rest. She got the black coaches top, but is missing a cap, a tracksuit, all three kits and a training top.

Be good if they managed to put those sliders up online. Still haven't been able to make it in to the store to get a pair. You'd think with everything going on the now that getting everything online would be ideal.

Some nice looking stuff, but the prices are a rip off no matter what quality they are.

£30 and £35 for t-shirts, not a chance.

They are absolutely kidding themselves. I thought the leisurewear was going to be reasonably priced? Over 60 Aussie dollars for a cheap looking tee is extortion. Im disliking castore more and more

there new items look better if im being honest even although the dont have the castore label

So it’s basically a Rangers polo shirt that a guy that sells from a stall could buy and sell at a market

I
So now we're moaning that it DOESN'T have the Castore label after moaning about said company for weeks?

Im getting confused at what I've to be angry about here.
have never moaned about them having the Castore logo.
It should, in my opinion, have the Castore Logo.
It just shouldn’t be the prominent badge. What shouldn’t be on the polo shirts, and again it’s only my opinion, is any sponsorship logo.

Personally I think they need to get the polo to be the same colour as the Kit tops.

Back