New Rangers store to be opened in Glasgow City Centre

Surprised to hear that.

Suppose a pop up in the Xmas rush could feasibly turn a profit so definitely worth it.

Long term, a bricks and mortar Rangers store would be a drain.
Unfortunately it could be the only viable bricks and mortar store we have with the future of the Ibrox one unknown.

Unrealistic and not feasible to have a range of shops, but a store at the ground and a flagship store in the city centre is what we should be aiming for, along with a strong online option.

This would be great news, and in a very accessible location too. I await impatiently the chance to go in and spend more money I shouldn't be spending on the club!!

Surprised to hear that.

Suppose a pop up in the Xmas rush could feasibly turn a profit so definitely worth it.

Long term, a bricks and mortar Rangers store would be a drain.
I agree.

But if we can afford it, then it has to show we are in a good place

A deal for a ground and basement unit in St Enoch Square is being progressed and could be completed in the coming weeks, hopefully in time for Xmas trade.

Good news.
that's excellent news and about time. Would be great if even just for Xmas there could be a pop-up shop within Buchanan galleries.

Surprised. I wonder if Megastore at Ibrox will be stocked with the latest gear in the not so distant future, as I was still of the assumption that the premises were still controlled by SD?

Anyone know if this will be Rangers, Hummel or anyone else that’s undertaking this? Just curious if we have a situation that we have online with “two” different sites.

Surprised. I wonder if Megastore at Ibrox will be stocked with the latest gear in the not so distant future, as I was still of the assumption that the premises were still controlled by SD?

Anyone know if this will be Rangers, Hummel or anyone else that’s undertaking this? Just curious if we have a situation that we have online with “two” different sites.

I think the only way we are able to sell kit currently is by doing it 'direct'. Thegesrstorenline may be run by the Elite Group but is, to all intents and purposes, a 'direct' operation by the Club.

I'd imagine that this store - be it permanent or temporary - will be similar. So, I'd say 'no' to your question about the megastore at Ibrox. Sadly.

Back