New rangers top for fathers day.

Got a man tin and a dark choc toblerone. Highlight will be flip out later, not sure who’ll enjoy it more, me or them! :D

Where’s ma tap?!

Taking my dad down La Fiorentina for his lunch and treat him to a couple of beers in the Grapes.

My best pal in the whole world and the most passionate Rangers fan I know.

Good stuff buddy. My dad is long gone, passed away when I was only 20 so never really got the chance to go for a few beers with him or follow Rangers as adults together. One of life’s regrets for me.

Where is my Rangers top?

23-B27-ABB-A158-42-AB-AEE3-C34928-C18-CD8.jpg

Magic Laudrup22.

A lot of folk say Mothers and Fathers Day are shite, waste of money, commercial nonsense.

When the weans do things like you’ve described (and even Batman PJs) it pisses all over Christmas. Even a simple pint with your own dad, if possible, means everything.

Enjoy lads.

Good stuff buddy. My dad is long gone, passed away when I was only 20 so never really got the chance to go for a few beers with him or follow Rangers as adults together. One of life’s regrets for me.

It must be mate, but I know you're a top supporter and your dad would be proud of the way you follow the team.

My dad and myself have obviously got our own sets of mates, but we're lucky that they all go home and away together, so we're kinda one big group for the football.

The old team are great for teaching us young yins the old songs. :))

I got a bottle of vodka. I’m in Tenerife and my son sent me a photo yesterday. This is the first time in 9 years I haven’t ran a 10k on Father’s Day and put a medal on his grave. I had to stop running because of my knee. I wouldn’t have went on holiday if I’d been able to run today.

Back