New rangers top for fathers day.

First Father’s Day for me and the wee fella has delivered! New home top and a Terry’s chocolate orange.

The boy knows me so well!

In from nightshift this morning,3boys all lined up cards etc,and then handed over new home top,tear to the eye.And to top it off,the boys asking where is theres,reply...give me 3 hours kip and al pit it on the plastic.well chuffed.

Out of The RANGERS Shop and not from SD.

Got one also, 2 kids out done themselves. fits like a dream, cracker of top, love the badge all throughout it, badge stitched . and wee message at bottom.

Nice one, The top was bought for me but I can’t get it until my birthday. Will need to get the boy one as well.

The wife got me/us a scan so we can find out what baby number 3 is. How old fashioned of us our kids all have a gender :D

Congratulations, Mate. :)

A pair of socks in a tin which says 'happy farters day' & a tin of mints because 'I always have mints in the car' according to my daughter

She did however send me one of those online cards which has a picture of me with her and my wee boy which I absolutely love.

My daughter got tickets for us both to see Paul Merton & chums improv show during the week
My ribs are still tender from laughing so much

I could share many jokes - but here's one

A man gets home after work & he says to his wife - I've heard the milkman has screwed every woman in this street bar one
& his wife replies - really ? I bet it's that stuck up cow at number 58

I was at that lollipop land in EK today for my nieces birthday. As soon as I arrived I saw a guy in our home top and instantly took a liking to him. Glad I did, because it was my wee brother and his other half / kid did him proud

some help please - it gets confusing with all the paper talk with SD - where do I buy the Gers tops online so Gers and not Ashley get the money ? cheers

I was at that lollipop land in EK today for my nieces birthday. As soon as I arrived I saw a guy in our home top and instantly took a liking to him. Glad I did, because it was my wee brother and his other half / kid did him proud

I love how u recognised the top before u recognised your own brother lol

Staunch

Back