New scotland shirt discount code

SSC19337

Can only be used on jdsports app.

£90 down to £63

Free delivery if you click and collect from a store.

If you don't like the team/SFA just scroll by please.
Only down to £76.50 for me... Still a good discount though.

Will that RRP reduce the temperature of the simmering piss for those on here who constantly go on about Rangers retail prices as if they're the only dear ones in the market?

Think they've possibly pulled it completely now.
It’s still there it’s 15% discount. Brings kids down from £70 to £59.

I like it and was going to get it for the lad but looking at the pictures on the app the collar on the kids top looks hideous. Think I’ll save my money.

Was considering getting it for my boy for his holiday, but not at £90. That's ridiculous.

I'll wait until it drops in price then buy it. Not paying £90 out of principal as that is just ridiculous for football shirt.

Nothing Scotland related is worth that.

Buyers remorse would soon kick you hard in the balls if you parted with 90 quid for that.

Saw them in JD earlier. Thin flimsy material, didn’t look as good as the photos. £90 is ridiculous, some on eBay now for £200 ! :oops:

£90! Ridiculous price for a football top. I’ll probably still buy it though which says more about me tbh.

£90 for adult and £70 for junior sizes is an absolute piss take. They'll miss a trick with that pricing as its a cracking top but most people just won't pay they prices.
... and we thought Rangers/Castore were bad for fleecing fans!

Great top priced too high though let’s gets behind the boys for the Euros
sbZoPi8.gif

Back