New sfa statement on restrictions

sammy1872

Blah blah blah . They should be playing all leagues now

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Response to Scottish Government road map out of lockdown

The Joint Response Group notes the First Minister’s road map out of lockdown outlined at Holyrood today.
We await further clarification from ministers in the coming days on the implications for Scottish football at all levels, including leagues and clubs currently under the Scottish FA suspension and the wider grassroots game.
We will provide a more detailed update when ministers outline the road map for affected areas of Scottish football.
The JRG is committed to working with government to ensure the national game is primed to return within the ‘progressive easing’ timeline announced today.

Last edited by a moderator:
A statement about promising to make a statement when they know more.

Fucking Imbeciles.

They might have killed off Amateur football in Scotland.

Give them a break. They are working night and day to come up with an excuse to declare null and void. All that matters is their favourite club.

Does it suit celtic to start scotshit cup fames? Maybe that is the problem there.
The lower leagues must restart as soon as possible. We are run by a clueless shower of corrupt clowns both in football and government.

I help run a u17s team and we have played 4 games this season with all the lockdowns and i just hope that we have a squad to come back if and when we get back our boys are 16 & 17 yr olds and its a difficult age as they are older and some are working and also at that age they get distracted by other things

I can't help but notice the tone and condescending style of SFA and SPFL statements are identical to the pronouncements that come out of parkhead,strange that isn't it?

We'll make a statement following this statement once the government make another statement because we are not fit for purpose.

Safe to say those leagues aren't starting back and the Scottish Cup will be either scrapped or pushed back to next season again.

Country is ran by absolutely degenerate scumbags.

The Government never stopped lower league football. It was the SFA and the SFA only! They shat it after the Dubai debacle and took it out on the lower leagues.

If the cup is delayed further hopefully the start the split on April 3rd rather than wait till the 17th

Safe to say those leagues aren't starting back and the Scottish Cup will be either scrapped or pushed back to next season again.

Country is ran by absolutely degenerate scumbags.

There‘s no way we can accept 3 domestic cup competitions next season when we’re potentially playing CL football.
It either gets played this season (unlikely) or binned completely

Road map? Show me this road map they speak of? All I see is a map of a deserted island with no escape of the current shower in charge.
An absolute shambles.

Makes an absolute mockery of the decision to finish last seasons Scottish cup this year. The SFA/SPFL never get anything right, but no one ever holds them to account for it. They just lurch from shambles to shambles

There‘s no way we can accept 3 domestic cup competitions next season when we’re potentially playing CL football.
It either gets played this season (unlikely) or binned completely
They won't scrap it due to having already paid out prize money for previous rounds, so it will pushed to next season. There has already been talk of it.

I’m sure this is nothing to do with us playing well and the scum being awful
Buys them time to get their act together and lessens our chances of winning anything else

Back