New Shirts Available In Stores On Friday?

Probably available before my preoder is delivered ffs :D
This happened to me (and loads of others) last year when the jerseys came out - after messing about with the online 'queue' and constantly getting booted off the site, the tops then became available in the shops before the pre-orders arrived.
That was a bit frustrating so had hoped they would have had this better organised this year.
Hope you get yours shortly.

This happened to me (and loads of others) last year when the jerseys came out - after messing about with the online 'queue' and constantly getting booted off the site, the tops then became available in the shops before the pre-orders arrived.
That was a bit frustrating so had hoped they would have had this better organised this year.
Hope you get yours shortly.
I got my tracking code about 3 days ago... Royal mail only received my top today. Ill get it tomorrow.

Not arsed, it’s good that they’re ran off their feet.

Hope so. I see there's now more tops available to pre-order, but I think I'll be better off (and quicker) just nipping into my local JD.
Do you think the Rangers shops or JD will have kids (3-4 years etc) full strips in or just the sizes on the website?

Do you think the Rangers shops or JD will have kids (3-4 years etc) full strips in or just the sizes on the website?

That's what I'm hoping to find out too. I held of putting an order in for mine this year so I can get both me and the wee man his strip at the same time.

This is why I held off getting it from the website this year. My top arrived after it was available in the shops and for a hefty bit extra on the price - with mad delivery charges.

Latest posts

Back