New signings photos with the shirt

uaerangers

firstly I am in no way having a moan, especially considering how good our transfer window has been thus far, however I have noted that we never seem to parade new players with them holding their shirt up showing their new squad number. Is there a particular reason for this, RFC branding to remain front and center, shirt sponsor contractual obligations, retail deal not being in our favour yet, these sort of things wait until after the signing talks are completed??

I understand from various players and explainers comments that Jimmy Bell has quite a significant say in who is assigned what squad number?

I note that the majority of the beggars signings tend to be given relatively obscure double digit squad numbers, which I always think is a deliberate marketing ploy to get the unwashed to spend and extra 5 quid from their giro onto their new kit sales.

I did think especially with Cummings singing and the Alves signing in the summer, if I was a kid, I’d be wanting to get the name and number of new signings on my tops-are we missing a trick here?

I reckon the sponsors will have said this is a must for new signings to parade the front of the shirt. I would if I was the sponsor

I want them to be pictured infront of a portrait with King Billy on his white fckng charger while holding up a banner that proclaims "no surrender".

Ala 'M'.

72cd7c55cc0d072bea6c8ec87fc9a3ae.jpg

Back