New Sky Lounge

St mirren
St johnstone
Livingston
Kilmarnock

Etc

Not sure I would ever try to justify the cost of that tbh. £459 seems a stretch
People go and take their Clients to see the Rangers
Games against Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, and Celtic work out about £1100, a price a lot of Companies would be ok with the other 11 games they would see as a bonus

Was watching an old Rangers vid a few days ago on yt. Doc was around 1991 id say but head of commercial Bob Reilly was talking about the cooperate boxes where the sky lounge is now. Says each box which holds eight cost £25000 plus vat per season.

Was watching an old Rangers vid a few days ago on yt. Doc was around 1991 id say but head of commercial Bob Reilly was talking about the cooperate boxes where the sky lounge is now. Says each box which holds eight cost £25000 plus vat per season.
About 3k a skull would be about right back then

Any truth the 3 current back rows in SJR are going to lose their seats and get moved elsewhere?
I’m back row of SJR and I was moved along a couple of seats in the summer due to the new lounge but my new seat is still in back row. So I don’t think that is true.

Sold out as soon as it was launched

Match day programmes list all hospitality customers and includes this new lounge now - have a look if you want to know who has spaces

I’m back row of SJR and I was moved along a couple of seats in the summer due to the new lounge but my new seat is still in back row. So I don’t think that is true.
What row are you ? I’m double Aa can’t mind how many behind me.

What row are you ? I’m double Aa can’t mind how many behind me.
CC. I got moved because I was in one of the aisle seats. Missing my extra leg room

But surely they wouldn’t move me to another back row seat just to have to move me again

Last edited:
Any truth the 3 current back rows in SJR are going to lose their seats and get moved elsewhere?
I’m the back row and don’t believe this to be true.

I’m sure I read that they’re firing in 3 rows of seats behind us for the corporate weasels. I’ll miss being the back row.

Back