New Song Being Pelted Out Against Feyenoord

Unsure what people want they ask for songs referring to Rangers, we’ve managed to get Jock Wallace’s battle fever, Bill Struth and our league titles all into one song, no pleasing some people mate.

I like it, we just need to cut out the FTP shite and add ons to other songs and we're good to go.

Rangers are why we post on here and I don't want sanctions and most of all the Gaffer getting pissed off. Fucking love our club and all I want is success. Let's Go.

I like it, we just need to cut out the FTP shite and add ons to other songs and we're good to go.

Rangers are why we post on here and I don't want sanctions and most of all the Gaffer getting pissed off. Fucking love our club and all I want is success. Let's Go.
Yeah I won’t deny the sweet Caroline add ons happen but it was guaranteed when that song came on but take away that 5 minute spell at HT and the support were spot on

Hope you enjoyed it mate, some result. Gutted when they equalised tbh.
Was excellent mate, thanks! Getting in and out was a bit of a shambles and the stairs I think helped me lose about 3 stone. I was the same mate but still a very good point it’s a pity YB couldn’t hold on against Porto to see us through

Was excellent mate, thanks! Getting in and out was a bit of a shambles and the stairs I think helped me lose about 3 stone. I was the same mate but still a very good point it’s a pity YB couldn’t hold on against Porto to see us through

We just have to do it ourselves, it's always the same and waiting on other results isn't my thing,,,,well Helicopter Sundays are different. :))

One of my favourite songs now that the whole support is joining in with it.

Follow follow Glasgow Rangers,
Follow follow all the way,
54 times the kings of Scotland,
The most in football’s history,
We’ve got the battle fever on,
Fight til the day is done,
The spirit of Bill Struth it carries on.
Thanks for posting the words. Hard to make them out on video

Unsure what people want they ask for songs referring to Rangers, we’ve managed to get Jock Wallace’s battle fever, Bill Struth and our league titles all into one song, no pleasing some people mate.
Exactly mate, some folk just like a fucking moan for the sake of it.

Exactly mate, some folk just like a fucking moan for the sake of it.
How did you get on for an Aberdeen ticket mate? Landed home yesterday to a message a boy I know got me one made the hangover 100x more bare-able

Reactions: M@x
How did you get on for an Aberdeen ticket mate? Landed home yesterday to a message a boy I know got me one made the hangover 100x more bare-able
Aye, I've got one of our club tickets. Think we're meant to be going up on the Toryglen bus.

Aye, I've got one of our club tickets. Think we're meant to be going up on the Toryglen bus.
Half them will still be hungover after seeing how drunk they were over the last few weeks :D Think we’re taking a 15 seater share with boness again it’s hard work with so few tickets

Half them will still be hungover after seeing how drunk they were over the last few weeks :D Think we’re taking a 15 seater share with boness again it’s hard work with so few tickets
Aye, we ended up with 5. 2 club ones and 3 through the cccs.

You get sorted for the final??

Aye, we ended up with 5. 2 club ones and 3 through the cccs.

You get sorted for the final??
Good stuff I missed our ballot but accepted that as it was boy that hasn’t missed a game either.

yeah mate I got sorted thankfully, what about yourself?

Aye, we'd be better singing about the bheggars or the pope.

I love the party songs but they don't help our club so the more Rangers ones, the better.

Certainly a better song than the shit one about bheggars getting battered...
I’m not saying we should be singing about them or the Pope or Bobby Sands, we need to stop all that no matter if we think it’s right or not. I just think that new chant is cringe as %^*& and sound like something you’d hear from the ‘Ultras’ section of some tinpot side like Motherwell. I had to stand next to the Union Bears at St Johnstone so I have first hand experience of it, although it’s nowhere near as bad as that dirge ‘Englishman’s Command’.

Agreed. There are plenty of terrific chants and song suggestions that get offered up but we opt to take on things like this, we're on our way and the atomic kitten song.

honestly don’t give a flying Goram. As long as we’re chanting about our club and not the IRA, Pope or 19th Century Terrorists - we could sing the whole Girls Aloud back catalogue for all I care.

This is where it’s sourced. Argentina fans asking the Brazilians how it feels to have them partying in their family home (Maracaná Stadium reference)

They finish off by telling the Brazilians that Maradona’s much better than Pele.

Great football chant. I really love some of the stuff Argentine club fans come up with. The Si Senor one is fabulous as well

Have been singing this song for a few weeks the only words I knew was the start of the song I’ve been driving my man and kids crazy singing it.

I’m not saying we should be singing about them or the Pope or Bobby Sands, we need to stop all that no matter if we think it’s right or not. I just think that new chant is cringe as %^*& and sound like something you’d hear from the ‘Ultras’ section of some tinpot side like Motherwell. I had to stand next to the Union Bears at St Johnstone so I have first hand experience of it, although it’s nowhere near as bad as that dirge ‘Englishman’s Command’.
Englishman’s Betrayal is one of my favourites.

One of my favourite songs now that the whole support is joining in with it.

Follow follow Glasgow Rangers,
Follow follow all the way,
54 times the kings of Scotland,
The most in football’s history,
We’ve got the battle fever on,
Fight til the day is done,
The spirit of Bill Struth it carries on.
Great tune - nice to see Mr Struth getting deserved recognition.

I think it's pretty good and I'm an old bassa that takes ages to pick up the words to songs. I Iike the tune and it ain't gonna cause any issues with the corrupt UEFA and fare c***s.

Bump

Everyone get the words learned, show the older people the lyrics.

This will be ringing round Ibrox Park when we progress to the last 32.

We’ve got the battle fever on...

Back