New song from the “ Union Bears”

Brilliant mixture of old a new songs we have in our songbook.
The one thing I’d love the union bears to spearhead with the rest of the support is changing the one word of the BB and the correct words to FF.

I mean there’s folk who still can’t clap in time for Every Saturday We Follow, some people think it’s an Icelandic clap?

Absolutely outstanding chant again, will be even better at Ibrox and hopefully more folk actually make an effort and cheer the team on once fans are back.

You can tell some folk on here have some sort of Vendetta towards the UB so much that they look to critique every single positive they do.

Folk moaned last season about them constantly singing “banned” songs (the entirety of Ibrox is also involved) and then they bring out a new song solely about Rangers it’s already written off. You have a go then and make one up. :))

I wonder who started “Every Saturday We Follow”?

You can tell some folk on here have some sort of Vendetta towards the UB so much that they look to critique every single positive they do.

Folk moaned last season about them constantly singing “banned” songs (the entirety of Ibrox is also involved) and then they bring out a new song solely about Rangers it’s already written off. You have a go then and make one up. :))
Tbf only 2 people out of about 50 have said they aren’t a fan.

Its superb.

Tbf only 2 people out of about 50 have said they aren’t a fan.

Its superb.
I don’t see how some folk don’t like it but oh well. It’s absolutely terrific, I’ve heard it before being sung prior to this at games but it’s good having videos out so folk can learn them.

Over 60 replies on the thread, just about all of them in support of the song.

Stop acting like a wee lassie, looking to be offended at something.

First listen I wasn’t impressed, a few more listens and it’s now stuck in my head. It’s a yes from me!

Reactions: WBD
Lyrics are good but it doesn’t seem to follow any sort of tune. Is there an original other than the Dortmund videos?

Some of their antics when they were in CR1 and since lost them some fans.

Love it!

Must be some smart people out there because sounds like a good few singing it in a club or something!

Or maybe the bears have a den :p.

Fair play to the UB for creating new chants.

I'm like many others that it doesn't sound quite right on 1st listen but no doubt it will be perfected for 55!

When I listened to that I thought that's very foreign, almost like listening to one of those Indian chants in an old B&W American cowboy movie, then someone posted the Dortmund video and I realised it was German I was thinking of. Out of tune.

The more I hear it, the more I like it.

The UBs have their critics on here but they are brilliant for stuff like this. Given us some cracking new Rangers songs over the last few years.

Absolutely quality.

Why the club won't give them a safe standing section in a better area of the ground is beyond me, they're genuinely the only noise you get Ibrox on most matchdays.

Don’t really like it on first listen but I’ve no doubt I’ll be loving it in a week or two, always the same with these songs.

What tune is it being sung to (assuming there’s an original)?
A song called supergirl

Look forward to bouncing around a packed Ibrox to that, will never manage the words but will bounce around nonetheless !

I really hope this catches on, i could see the crowd going mental for the chorus especially. The rest of it, well we have a good while to learn words before we are allowed back anyway. ..

There’s a good chance they probably are pished when singing it, a full crowd singing it would be great.

the previous two songs they started never sounded brilliant at first.
I tbougt the other 2 were excellent but not too keen on this one. Fair play to the boys for coming up with another one, long may it continue

Back