New song sung today ?

Isn't new it was sung at away games last season and obviously people on FF have a problem with it, theres a surprise. Just as well most wont need to 'suffer' it.

It's inoffensive & catchy...

I can't comprehend why of all weeks the fun police are using words like "Dreadful" & "Humiliating" to describe a song that isn't going to get us in trouble.

It's inoffensive & catchy...

I can't comprehend why of all weeks the fun police are using words like "Dreadful" & "Humiliating" to describe a song that isn't going to get us in trouble.

People saying we can't sing it because the filth already used it?
Probably have no issue with fùcking Bobby sands to the fields of athenry tune.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the morelos song? Think that the will grigg song with "big buff's on fire" would properly get Ibrox rocking assuming he's still here beyond next week

Our away support can’t win sometimes.they get slated for singing non rangers songs so they come up with new rangers songs and are then told it’s cheesy and makes people cringe.

"You can't have it both ways" doesn't work here. Just because the song doesn't have anything 'bad' in it doesn't mean we need to like it. It's cringeworthy garbage.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the morelos song? Think that the will grigg song with "big buff's on fire" would properly get Ibrox rocking assuming he's still here beyond next week

"Big Buff". Right up there with "you still turn turn me on".

Any chance of a song to the tune of The Communards Don't Leave Me This Way?

"Ahhhhhhh, Ojo, my heart is full of love and desire for you..."

"Ahhhhhhh, Aribo, my heart is full of love and desire for you..."

"Ahhhhhhh, Mrs Polster, my heart is full of love and desire for you..."

"You can't have it both ways" doesn't work here. Just because the song doesn't have anything 'bad' in it doesn't mean we need to like it. It's cringeworthy garbage.

"Big Buff". Right up there with "you still turn turn me on".
What's your problem with Big Buff ? If the gaffer calls him big Buff it's good enough for me

Here’s the thing

Give us new songs that won’t get the club into trouble

That’s utter pi-sh
I hate that song
Blah blah blah
That is so much in the nail.There have been hundreds of decent chants suggested on here, good chants that are lost because of the list you added. (Ok some are shoite including some of mine) The problem being UB are the best bet for getting them going, along with away fans especially euro trips. These days it needs proper organisation. Especially now there going to be a few gaps in the song list needing filled.

its catchy, good spirited and gets the crowd going.

better than the pish songs people try make up on here anyway

its catchy, good spirited and gets the crowd going.

better than the pish songs people try make up on here anyway
No it's not. It's sh1t but it's singable. It's a song used by other fans, which we have adapted to suit. I would bet my bottom dollar, if it was suggested on here it would have got the usual ragdolling.

No it's not. It's sh1t but it's singable. It's a song used by other fans, which we have adapted to suit. I would bet my bottom dollar, if it was suggested on here it would have got the usual ragdolling.

every saturday we follow and the scotty arfield song was sang by other teams and we adapted it. so was the we're on our way song last season, we adapted it

every saturday we follow and the scotty arfield song was sang by other teams and we adapted it. so was the we're on our way song last season, we adapted it
It happens with every support,look how many clubs have adapted the billy boys north and south.we knicked fields of Athenrye tune and put loyalists words to it and btw fields of athenrye was never sung by the yahoos till we started singing fathers advice.

Reactions: WBD
I'm not disputing that. I am saying it's Sh1t but singable and only reason it's getting sung is other fans did it. If it was suggested on here it would have got the FF treatment for sure.

FFS ive seen perfectly good chanced rejected because the original bands singers grannies aunty daughters son supports Celtic :rolleyes:

That is so much in the nail.There have been hundreds of decent chants suggested on here, good chants that are lost because of the list you added. (Ok some are shoite including some of mine) The problem being UB are the best bet for getting them going, along with away fans especially euro trips. These days it needs proper organisation. Especially now there going to be a few gaps in the song list needing filled.

I’m just glad when I started going to the games you could sing anything you wanted and no one was offended.

I’m just glad when I started going to the games you could sing anything you wanted and no one was offended.
Yep it's a minefield now, but we need to adapt and we will. I remember when TBB was 1st banned, I couldn't believe how well the bears accepted the decision (not happy) and it did stop. It came back years later when some thought it was only threats and we wouldn't get punished.

I really like it, i know its cheesy but the actual sound and rhythm of it is good :cool:

Would be great if all of Ibrox sang it on Sunday to show our appreciation for Gerrard.

It’s an Atomic Kitten song ffs :))

Even worse that the mhanks had their version long before us.
Who cares, its better than singing about the pope and the i.r.a so literally anything like this the now is fine by me.

Yep it's a minefield now, but we need to adapt and we will. I remember when TBB was 1st banned, I couldn't believe how well the bears accepted the decision (not happy) and it did stop. It came back years later when some thought it was only threats and we wouldn't get punished.

Correct time has come as you said we did drop tbb in the belief a light would be shone in them all

So we can do it and we can find a new song sheet

I personally thought it came back because the unwashed sung what they wanted and got away with it. So in Scotland we done the same.

Last oldfirm game it was IRA-Brits out etc etc
Press brought up the cheer up song and Fcuk the Thumb you won’t be playing anymore songs

But that carried on into Europe

Song for Tav to the tune of the Kyle Lafferty he’s 7ft and plays the flute.

He’s our number 2
He’s Rangers through and through
James Tavernier
James Tavernier
James Tavernier
He’s our number 2.....

He was one of England’s finest, when he graced their team
When he joined the Rangers, we thought it was a dream
His name is Steven Gerrard, he’s scouse to the bone
And in 2020, the league flags coming home.

To the tune of -
His name is Colin Stein and he's the leader of the team
The greatest centre-forward that the world has ever seen
He's always there, or thereabouts

Song for Tav to the tune of the Kyle Lafferty he’s 7ft and plays the flute.

He’s our number 2
He’s Rangers through and through
James Tavernier
James Tavernier
James Tavernier
He’s our number 2.....
We have a song for Tav

Back