New song sung today ?

davyboy83

Hi bears , what was words to song the fans were singing today ? Think it was atomic kitten tune .

I think he means the one to the tune ‘you can make me whole again’ or something like that (no, I’m not a fan of Atomic Kitten).
Aye it was that mate . My wee boy was watching game with me and was asking me words , but I don't know as 1st I've heard it. Better singing songs that doesn't get us in to bother and all that ....

Beyond humiliating that our support would even attempt this dirge to be honest, the mhanks sung their version years ago too and we slaughtered them mercilessly.

It's not new started in Macedonia after England sang it in the world cup, the turn me on part is just weird, few of us changed it to Gerrard is the one he will lead us on but reckon the turn me on part will stay!

Though it's shit in my opinion, it's another addition. Keep em coming along with welcome to the party, which is getting better.
As long as it's not the BNP we're singing about.Can just imagine the guy from Fare on Thurs on his laptop.Ya beauty they've done it again.

You can't beat a bit of atomic kitten if you ask me. Would be nice if this was sung more. It was good at the world cup for England.

Back