new songs

Follow, follow Glasgow Rangers
Follow, follow all the way
54 times the Kings of Scotland
The most in footballs history
We've got the battle fever on
Fight 'til the day is done
The spirit of Bill Struth it carries on

I'm sure someone else will help you with the Kamara one!

Not a fan of this at all, maybe it'll grow on me but so far it just sounds like a monotonous dirge (sorry to whoever came up with it)

Mainly the tune, just seems a bit boring if that's a thing with tunes, also the lyrics are ok but after a few goes at it quickly become almost annoying.
I wasn't so sure about it originally, but it's grown on me. I found myself singing along in the house during the Livingston game last weekend. Hopefully other Bears learn the words and I won't be the only idiot singing it in my section of Ibrox :)

I wasn't so sure about it originally, but it's grown on me. I found myself singing along in the house during the Livingston game last weekend. Hopefully other Bears learn the words and I won't be the only idiot singing it in my section of Ibrox :)
Hope it grows on me, right now it seems to be another song that is sung for the sake of making noise any noise - not sure if that makes sense but I know what I mean

Not a fan of this at all, maybe it'll grow on me but so far it just sounds like a monotonous dirge (sorry to whoever came up with it)

I don't mind it, the union bears tried the same tune for a Lee Wallace song a few seasons ago and it never caught on.

50 grand 50 grand Glen Kamara
50 grand 50 grand I say
50 grand 50 grand Glen Kamara
Playing football the Rangers way

Follow, follow Glasgow Rangers
Follow, follow all the way
55 times the Kings of Scotland
The most in footballs history
We've got the battle fever on
Fight 'til the day is done
The spirit of Bill Struth it carries on

I'm sure someone else will help you with the Kamara one!

Updated this now, love this song in a packed Ibrox.(no idea why this came into my mind today lol)

Hasn't grown on me in the slightest, if anything I dislike it even more each time I hear it
Grown on you yet? Nothing better than hearing thousands of bears belt this out like after the games in Rotterdam and Braga. Can't wait to hear a packed Ibrox or away end singing it again with the new and improved lyrics

I don't get what some people don't like.

Ffs, complain there is no atmosphere, then a ditty comes along, And is sung with a bit of gusto.

What would u prefer, the old days with no pope of Rome and such.

As far as I can see, it's getting fans involved to make it like a fortress again.

Maybe the nae sayers should come up with a new song, see how they get on

Grown on you yet? Nothing better than hearing thousands of bears belt this out like after the games in Rotterdam and Braga. Can't wait to hear a packed Ibrox or away end singing it again with the new and improved lyrics
Not heard it since this thread, been plenty of tunes on the last few weeks but thankfully this hasn't been a popular choice

Mainly the tune, just seems a bit boring if that's a thing with tunes, also the lyrics are ok but after a few goes at it quickly become almost annoying.
I think its a Napoli fan song mate , so I feel it can work for them it should work for us .

I like it , loved it when we won at the piggery with Kent & Katic scoring . I tried copying another Napoli song , but I posted it up after the st Mirren game & it never really got a look in .

Hasn't grown on me in the slightest, if anything I dislike it even more each time I hear it
I’m going to take a guess you wasn’t in Braga just over a year ago.

5-6,000 Fans singing it for ages with the players looking on in awe.

Reactions: WBD
I’m going to take a guess you wasn’t in Braga just over a year ago.

5-6,000 Fans singing it for ages with the players looking on in awe.
Good guess, don't think I've heard it live so I'll see if that changes my opinion, I doubt it tho I really don't like it

Back