New Sportscene opening Titles

bLuE PirAtE

I don't always watch the highlights on Sportscene but for the previous 8.75 years I've had to watch Lego eater on the podium raising the trophy amongst green n white confetti.
I'm sure the video guys at Pacific quay are drawing lots to see who is getting the gig of creating the new opening Titles showing TAV on the podium.
That's if they show it at all. I wouldn't put it past them not too.

I don't always watch the highlights on Sportscene but for the previous 8.75 years I've had to watch Lego eater on the podium raising the trophy amongst green n white confetti.
I'm sure the video guys at Pacific quay are drawing lots to see who is getting the gig of creating the new opening Titles showing TAV on the podium.
I have thought about this and also look forward to it being changed.

It would be another very good example of bbc bias if they don’t show it. I think they will show it but it I wouldn’t be that surprised if they didn’t.

I've a feeling you won't be hearing that rancid wee prick Liam McLeod on commentary screeching "oooooo the champions" as he did at every opportunity for his beloved bheasts. Rancid basturt sounds like a wee lassie on commentary. That's the standard at the bbc in all departments.

I've a feeling you won't be hearing that rancid wee prick Liam McLeod on commentary screeching "oooooo the champions" as he did at every opportunity for his beloved bheasts. Rancid basturt sounds like a wee lassie on commentary. That's the standard at the bbc in all departments.
Just about to post this! No chance there will be any reference to “champions” or “55”.

They'll definitely show them at Hampden with the Scottish Cup, probably the Lego Eater too in his new colours.

Personally, I don't want to hear that utter fanny of a commentator calling us "the Champions", his insincerity will be boak inducing.

Was coming on to say the same wonder if he will use this term as much this year ...

That's a rhetorical question btw !!

He will call them the ex-champions or quadruple email winners etc whilst not acknowledging our success.

No way they'll allow that.

They'll just do a cold open straight to Thommo and Fanta Baws and A.N. Other Sellick minded waste of a cardigan welcoming you along to that weeks shitshow.

I love it when we complain and get a pure mad radge on about something that hasn't even happened yet.

It's FF at its finest.

Reminds me of that Harry Enfield character.

FyDNZPY.jpg

"And if they were to not show Tavernier lifting the trophy in the opening sequence, I would say Oiii Nawww"

Fucking better show it. And that prick commentator Liam McLeod better refer to us as "the Champions" in the same way he referred to that lot over the previous 8.75 seasons in every commentary he has done on them.

Have to say that was absolutely brutal listening. Best I heard from him last year was when he describes Rogic as "The dancing aussie". He came across as a fan basically, shouldn't have got their games if he can't control himself.

Have to say that was absolutely brutal listening. Best I heard from him last year was when he describes Rogic as "The dancing aussie". He came across as a fan basically, shouldn't have got their games if he can't control himself.
I think he has wee pet names for all of his favourites tbh. I usually only tune in when things are going bad for the bheasts so that I can see and hear the pain . Can get highlights elsewhere that you don't need to suffer that wee prick or pricks like him .
Still doesn't make it right though when some fans are paying the license to endure that one sided cheerleading garbage.

Fucking better show it. And that prick commentator Liam McLeod better refer to us as "the Champions" in the same way he referred to that lot over the previous 8.75 seasons in every commentary he has done on them.

Does my head in when he says “Eduaor”. It’s “Eduaord”, the D isn’t silent you prick.

Stephen Thompson stumbling over his opening lines and the bitter, resting bitch face of Michael Stewart mean I usually don’t last long. Neil McCann and Iwelumo was always good when he was on it, in fairness.

Says a lot about Stewart that I much prefer a Celtic fan (Iwelumo) over his politically agenda driven take on our game

Wow i have been thinking about this for a few months i am sure that they will not use our title lfting sequence in the opening credits i am sure thats been done before as well when we won the title they used a scotland one scumbags

The wee rat prick of a commentator that always referred the scum as champions. Let's see if wee fanny says same about us!
Yeah he was still saying it even when they could mathematically catch us and everyone and their granny knew they wouldn't.

Back