New Statement from Stenhousemuir FC Chairman

12 other clubs voted with us, so 13 votes for an investigation in total. A total of 4 from the top flight, 1 from the Championship and 8 from Leagues 1/2. Those who made that support public included:

Aberdeen
Livingston
Hearts
Partick Thistle
Stranraer
St Mirren
Stenhousemuir
Inverness Caley Thistle
Falkirk

The good thing about that statement from our point of view is that these clubs do not want a suspension - all the more people to vote AGAINST null and void which is surely coming.

It can't be us just now that stand up or they will turn it into a dirty war with us

It needs a larger number of clubs in league 1 and 2 to vice their anger and disappointment Kent It then needs some championship clubs to do the same then we need 1 or 2 from spfl to raise it

At that point we can support the push the button for an egm timing is everything

What you need is one of the major broadcasters, SKY or suchlike to pick this up and invite the guy to interview. Otherwise it dies a quick death on message boards and off they go into the sunset....again. Kind of thing I'd like our Director of Comms passing on to SKY asking them "what do you make of this? Worth speaking to this guy".
As well as that we should be contacting the League sponsors to get them involved....................but wait.

Fair play to them. They’re consistent. I fancy a few more clubs to flip on the Celtic led cabal the more real the financial issues become with regards to covid

The close season is the time to strike, use the intervening period to garner support.
If there is any kind of sense applied, then surely Doncaster and his gang are living on borrowed time.
The close season is indeed the time for the reason that the SPFL board changes then meaning that Lawwell will step down and (presumably) Stewart Robertson will replace him. Nothing should happen until Lawwell can be removed from having any input to who could/would replace the three stooges if we could get rid of them.
Others also need to be ousted from the SPFL board (Hamilton’s Les Gray springs to mind in this regard) but there have to be viable alternatives willing to take their places, which is not always straightforward for many club representatives who are generally successful and very busy individuals.
I have no idea whether he would be receptive to replacing Doncaster but I have always thought that David Longmuir, the former SFL head and current PGA sponsorship and development head, should have been the SPFL Chief Executive but, of course, the scum’s placeman was installed instead of the competent man.

Might be an idea for these wee clubs to think ahead, for the next time they are so silenced.

I think you can create another user on your Zoom account and (with the aid of a second tablet to the side of your laptop, etc), you could hold your own group-chat analysis of what the f*ck is simultaneously going on in the "main" zoom meeting.

I could well imagine that there would be quite a few interesting comments about competence, lineage, and indeed the obvious corruption going on.

It can't be us just now that stand up or they will turn it into a dirty war with us

It needs a larger number of clubs in league 1 and 2 to vice their anger and disappointment Kent It then needs some championship clubs to do the same then we need 1 or 2 from spfl to raise it

At that point we can support the push the button for an egm timing is everything
In the vote last year we had backing from 3 top flight clubs and 8 from Leagues 1/2 (with 2 abstaining). Support from just 1 Championship club though - we need more friends at that level in particular.

I went back and read the bit about muting the member's mics and member's having to email the secretary again, just to be sure I had read correctly. It's just incredible.

They know the game is on. They will cling on but they know they neither represent their members nor have the confidence of their members and the game could just about be up for them.

The close season is indeed the time for the reason that the SPFL board changes then meaning that Lawwell will step down and (presumably) Stewart Robertson will replace him. Nothing should happen until Lawwell can be removed from having any input to who could/would replace the three stooges if we could get rid of them.
Others also need to be ousted from the SPFL board (Hamilton’s Les Gray springs to mind in this regard) but there have to be viable alternatives willing to take their places, which is not always straightforward for many club representatives who are generally successful and very busy individuals.
I have no idea whether he would be receptive to replacing Doncaster but I have always thought that David Longmuir, the former SFL head and current PGA sponsorship and development head, should have been the SPFL Chief Executive but, of course, the scum’s placeman was installed instead of the competent man.
Yes like Billy Bowie at Kilmarnock who was very busy probably too busy to read the Rangers dossier thoroughly last Easter as he said. No use having the status quo of club representatives in charge as there will always be the tag of "self interest" hanging over every decision.

The only person that speaks is the one for rousing speeches! It’s his ball and nobody else is allowed to play. This has all the hallmarks of them trying to bring everything to a stop. As plenty of said these clowns had chance to stand and be counted last year ! But chose to side with the devil. Reap what you sow.
we have to tread carefully with this. These mutants are not to be trusted.

Might be an idea for these wee clubs to think ahead, for the next time they are so silenced.

I think you can create another user on your Zoom account and (with the aid of a second tablet to the side of your laptop, etc), you could hold your own group-chat analysis of what the f*ck is simultaneously going on in the "main" zoom meeting.

I could well imagine that there would be quite a few interesting comments about competence, lineage, and indeed the obvious corruption going on.

I'm sure there will be plenty of contact elsewhere.

As long as there are rabid mentally challenged rangers hating bastards like MacLennan, Mulreaney, Doncaster, Lawwell etc at the very top of our game in both the SPFL amd SFA, there will never be change.
The blazer chasing culture has never went away, but in these times it’s about whos wearing the blazer when they try and shaft rangers as much as possible while benefitting their favourite club.

There will never be reform in the SFA unless there is someone with big enough balls to call out the whole corrupt sham. Right now, there is absolutely no one bold enough in this country to do it. That’s the big problem we have up here.

As long as there are rabid mentally challenged Rangers hating bastards like MacLennan, Mulreaney, Doncaster, Lawwell etc at the very top of our game in both the SPFL amd SFA, there will never be change.
The blazer chasing culture has never went away, but in these times it’s about whos wearing the blazer when they try and shaft Rangers as much as possible while benefitting their favourite club.

There will never be reform in the SFA unless there is someone with big enough balls to call out the whole corrupt sham. Right now, there is absolutely no one bold enough in this country to do it. That’s the big problem we have up here.

Think Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and ourselves can force change.

You’d like to think so, wouldn’t you but in reality is that going to happen? If the biggest club in Scotland can’t force a change by producing evidence of corruption and bullying, what chance do we have with added stupidity thrown in with these other clubs?

Not saying your incorrect, I would love for a wee coup to happen here but I doubt very much that the powers that be would even entertain any sort of uprising from clubs. It needs the will of EVERY club in the country to force these mentally challenged living bastards out.

As long as there are rabid mentally challenged Rangers hating bastards like MacLennan, Mulreaney, Doncaster, Lawwell etc at the very top of our game in both the SPFL amd SFA, there will never be change.
The blazer chasing culture has never went away, but in these times it’s about whos wearing the blazer when they try and shaft Rangers as much as possible while benefitting their favourite club.

I don't know what McMenemy is. All i know is he's ex-forces, so he gets a pass mark for that, at least.

Now would be a good time to have a vote of no confidence. Clubs last time were threatened with no money being released unless the vote went through.
It's different now as clubs have had to adapt to life with no money and you would hope they would see now how deceitful the SPFL top brass are.

Other clubs must see Doncaster for what he is now.
Whilst I have no doubt there are more than a few Bheast supporting chairmen out there, are they willing to destroy the clubs they run to support this regime?
If so, the game is finished here.
If not, the Bheasts could be in trouble as much off the park as on it without their placemen to continue to cover up (call it what you want) the abuse scandal as those charges listed in the other thread are nothing short of disgraceful.
There is pressure on them as a club from all angles, let's see how they meet the challenge should their protectors no longer be there.

Hibs voted against us in the summer , although recent events might see them change their mind .

Aberdeen , hearts , Falkirk , Inverness , Stranraer , stenhousemuir , Livingston , Partick , east fife , Forfar , Annan and Edinburgh city voted with us

Airdrie and Clyde abstained

The rest stood with Celtic / SPFL . Particularly bitter clubs were/are Alloa , Hamilton , Brechin , Motherwell .

Hibs voted against us in the summer , although recent events might see them change their mind .

Aberdeen , hearts , Falkirk , Inverness , Stranraer , stenhousemuir , Livingston , Partick , east fife , Forfar , Annan and Edinburgh city voted with us

The rest stood with Celtic / SPFL . Particularly bitter clubs were/are Alloa , Hamilton , Brechin , Motherwell .
Think that's about right. Hibs were making noises about supporting us right up until the death and then jumped the other way IIRC.

hence why Brechin are still on the SPFL board but are a near cert to be playing highland league.

Just maybe the SPFL/SFA are falling into the same arrogant, untouchable trap,
Demonstrated at the piggery.
Especially as all instruction comes from the Japanese.

My point is, if you want change we have to work with them.

There is a momentum building from a lot of clubs. Rangers cant bring them down alone as has been proved. No use turning our back on them or we'll be forever stuck with them.

This is what I don't get about the "serves them right" and similar replies. Yes I can understand the anger about every deceitful thing that happened to our club in recent years but if we want change at the top Rangers have to try and engage with other clubs.
The alternative is nothing changes and the scum run the game in Scotland for ever. It might stick in the craw but that's the reality of the situation. Saying "f**k them, they can reap what they sow" changes nothing.
It is surely in the best interests of every club, except the scum, that Scottish football is run properly despite how that may come about. Hopefully Rangers can be the leader in making this happen.

A members meeting where members are only allowed to listen to pre arranged questions being answered, and allowed no voice if they disagree with the answers. The great dictators of the past would have given their approval.

No idea about the mechanisms , but someone should raise a vote of no confidence. There's no doubt the outcome would be different now, Doncaster, McKenzie, and McLennan are all dead men walking.
We thought that last summer and this evil Cabal is still in place. Never underestimate the arrogance and sheer brass neck of these vermin who will stay in place until they are physically removed from Hampden screaming and shouting.

No idea about the mechanisms , but someone should raise a vote of no confidence. There's no doubt the outcome would be different now, Doncaster, McKenzie, and McLennan are all dead men walking.
I wish that was true, but those scumbags and others like them seem to be well protected and bombproof.
I would love to see the day when they and their mirror image at the SFA are completely wiped out.

He spoke very well on Talking Football, on Tuesday night .
Too bad most are busy listening to the latest Declan on Clyde.

Just listened to the podcast and he spoke very well and understandably raging as they have been shafted , Craig Levine also interjected well, worth a listen.

Just hope others jump on the bandwagon.

These feckers are circling the wagons. It will be difficult to remove them. They will protect their corrupt, money grubbing cabal till the last possible moment. Bunker mentality.

Governance in Scottish Football is a disgrace.

Amateurs trying to negotiate with TV company and advertising professionals and bigots allowing their own Irish catholic heritage to form all of their opinions. :mad:

It's a shamble :rolleyes:

Maybe some should push for an investigation into how the SPFL operates and is governed? Oh, wait!!

Honestly we need to bury the hatchet with clubs or we will be going round in circles for years.
Clubs are being bullied with a smoking gun to their heads.
For the record Stenhousemuir have been onside with us in the main.
We need more clubs to be heard ,not scared away with a fck you ,you reap what you sow,or this corruption will be allowed to flourish.

Governance in Scottish Football is a disgrace.

Amateurs trying to negotiate with TV company and advertising professionals and bigots allowing their own Irish catholic heritage to form all of their opinions. :mad:

It's a shamble :rolleyes:
Off topic, but I'm seeing the use of shamble rather than shambles on here more often.
I take it there was a discussion where shamble was decided on as the correct phrase?

My point is, if you want change we have to work with them.

There is a momentum building from a lot of clubs. Rangers cant bring them down alone as has been proved. No use turning our back on them or we'll be forever stuck with them.
Choosing our battles and making alliances is vital for our long term future and success as a club.
Never forgive or forget is something that every bear carries in their DNA from 2012 and quite rightly so,but if we're all honest the cancer which runs and controls the game in Scotland is the biggest treat to us and should be our number one priority,destroying and dismantling it and replacing it with people and structure which will benefit every club.
The cabal in charge have never been weaker or under-more public scrutiny than now.
As much as I detest the majority of clubs and their fans, if recognising that we must form alliances is the only way we can achieve our objectives,then it's something I can live with as it's called looking at the bigger picture imo.

Back