New Statement from Stenhousemuir FC Chairman

Looks to me Liewell will keep his job at The Piggery until he instigates the league suspension. He will fail, only then he will have served his purpose, he will be removed from Chambers of Horrors. Then his Puppets be relieved of their duties in Hampden.
After that clear out, normal service can be restored. Stenny will be heard.

Whilst I have no doubt there are more than a few Bheast supporting chairmen out there, are they willing to destroy the clubs they run to support this regime?
If so, the game is finished here.

Well, yes -- I actually think that quite a lot of them ARE so willing.

They would vote for the very ends of their own clubs and histories, if it gave CFC even the slightest chance of doing whatever it is that they want done.

So Dungcaster was in the media claiming he didn't actually have any power it was the members that decided things and he was only representing the members. Looks like he was telling more porkies as the SPFL board have called the shots with this shutdown and silenced the clubs who are involved from even discussing it.

Some members club that - treating everybody with disdain now. Remember those clubs in effect pay his wages.

I would hope after we win the league we canvas teams that weren't on our side last time.
Disagree with that idea mate, let them see sense by themselves. I am assuming that there is NOW a change off mind by a lot of the lesser clubs.who jumped at the chance to vote against us because of what they were promised by that bunch of crooks !! Once 55 is secured the scum and their puppets will crawl under ""that"" ever growing carpet and hopefully die a very painful death. tic-toc tic-toc

Disagree with that idea mate, let them see sense by themselves. I am assuming that there is NOW a change off mind by a lot of the lesser clubs.who jumped at the chance to vote against us because of what they were promised by that bunch of crooks !! Once 55 is secured the scum and their puppets will crawl under ""that"" ever growing carpet and hopefully die a very painful death. tic-toc tic-toc
I wouldn't bet on that for a minute. Lets not forget we gave these clubs a massive shot in the arm as we came up through the Leagues - several years revenue in one season for most of them - yet the majority still turned their backs on us last year.

Sadly since the shutdown

I only know of 2 clubs speaking out.

Might have missed others speaking out but we need more to come forward

I honestly feel an egm coming on
I think so too. I’m sure we’re talking to people and taking names and numbers of people who want change. It’s time to make the game better for all. We have people who could attract sponsors etc on the back of the recognition we will get. The people who are there would make sure it wouldn’t get better because they’d be full of envy and hate.

It is disappointing to read many on here claiming clubs deserve what they get for now speaking out against the football authorities.

Whistle anyone claiming this against Stenhousemuir would be in the wrong as they voted with us, we really should be encouraging other clubs to open up and accept that there is a cataclysmic event required to bring about real change in Scottish football.

What we should not be doing is saying - ah you deserve what you get, shove your complaints up your hole. This is not the way to get others in line with our views.

This statement highlights some horrendous issues with those who run our game - their arrogance is now off the scale and the only way to get change is for all clubs (bar one) to start campaigning now.

I would like Rangers directors to be reaching out privately to their counterparts across all clubs - apart from celtic and anyone else with representation on the SFA/SPFL boards - and get their views on change within Scottish football.

However we do this only if it doesn't distract us with our own in house development.

I am not sure if this is an appropriate way forward but something majorly drastic needs to be done as a matter of urgency.

Came on to write something similar, but @daven37 you have put forward all the points I had considered.

I find it outrageous and contemptible, that at a member's general meeting, that the members can not speak!! A case of sit there and listen to what we have to tell you...

These posts in every single one of these threads are absolutely mind numbing. Nothing will change if don’t have backing and that only suits celtc.

Mind numbing and embarrassing. 2 mins of research would have told you who our allies were.

Tbh it's not even relevant, to enact change we need support. I can't believe grown men can't seem to understand this basic fact. Getting change is our main objective here, you don't get that by sulking like petulant weans. We need to on the phone behind the scenes offering all of these clubs our vision for a better future. It's far more important than acting raging everytime anyone with a common goal speaks.

No one is saying you need to forget what happened, just remember what's important here first and foremost

Came on to write something similar, but @daven37 you have put forward all the points I had considered.

I find it outrageous and contemptible, that at a member's general meeting, that the members can not speak!! A case of sit there and listen to what we have to tell you...
It was almost that, but they were allowed to "speak", but questions had to be submitted by email and were vetted first. Honestly, I believe that's worse than not being allowed to speak at all.

Yip, just checked as a matter of fleeting interest, but no, my heart ain't bleeding for them either.
Next!

My point is, if you want change we have to work with them.

There is a momentum building from a lot of clubs. Rangers cant bring them down alone as has been proved. No use turning our back on them or we'll be forever stuck with them.
Some folk seem incapable of accepting that the whole world isn't against us and some people/clubs do want change.

I wouldn't bet on that for a minute. Lets not forget we gave these clubs a massive shot in the arm as we came up through the Leagues - several years revenue in one season for most of them - yet the majority still turned their backs on us last year.
Yeah don't disagree with that but still wouldn't canvas for any support from them.

Kim Jong-un would even be embarrassed with the way the hierarchy has behaved in this mess...

Back