New stock at thegersstoreonline

That’s all they’ve got. My Kids couldn’t wait any longer for tops so bought the long sleeves.

been trying to get the coaches black/orange top for ages never in stock had to settle for the grey

Earl of Leven posted this update.
Right update - almost no training gear at all in adult sizes.

White with orange - they said this has been all kids sizes so far but delivery due and 'it might' have adult sizes.
Black with orange - sold out. Hummel stunned by reaction and have no more so have put it back in queue for production....October at earliest!!!
Blue and light blue - S only, or kids.

Basically she hinted that Hummel had produced 'as for normal clubs' and had no idea that our fans would snap up everything in days. So yes, huge under estimation of demand.

Was in the st Enoch shop earlier, unfortunately they only had kids sizes or some 4xl first team tops. Also tried JD Cumbernauld but they had hee haw either.

Still no more of the coaches range. Hummel/Rangers could be making a fortune if they got their act together.

Agreed, we've been set up long enough now. Understandable delays last year but everything should have been set up this year you'd think.

What are the new home tops like are they fit to size or big made? I'm usually large but there is only xl online :(

Not much adult stuff left now. This is a shambles. Looking for the orange training top and the home top.

I can accept that Hummel have been caught short by the demand from such a massive support. To them it must be unprecedented but, in all honesty, they need to get their finger out and get more eight year olds working 20 hour shifts 'over there somewhere '...

I can accept that Hummel have been caught short by the demand from such a massive support. To them it must be unprecedented but, in all honesty, they need to get their finger out and get more eight year olds working 20 hour shifts 'over there somewhere '...

Totally agree with this but I feel they should of planned this properly from pre release when they were forecasting sales - they seen the demand last season.

I think the strips look really good but for me the quality is very poor, they stretch at collars last seasons away was all over the place in that respect.

Training gear is a lot better.

It’s not unprecedented though. It happened last season. It’s just piss poor

I ordered the orange training top 13 days later I ordered the black and orange half zip which is stunning the difference in the order numbers was just over 3000 so this "unprecedented demand" excuse is utter rubbish Hummel were caught out last year with not producing enough training gear and they have been caught out big style again.

Last edited:
I ordered the orange training top 13 days later I ordered the black and orange half zip which is stunning the difference in the order numbers was just over 3000 so this "unprecedented demand" excuse is utter rubbish Hummel were caught out last year with not producing enough training gear and they have been caught out big style again.
Surely the club has some input into the amount of stock that may be required?

The frustrating thing is Hummel are producing some excellent training gear but they don't seem to have a clue how much stock is required the Black and Orange 1/2 zip could sell a ridiculous amount but went out of stock in nearly all adult sizes in under a day that's simply not good enough.
I wonder how many major football clubs have virtually no adult strips online or in shops and virtually no training gear in adult sizes in stock in July.

They should have learned their lesson from last year. Pretty poor tbh!

The banner on the landing page saying preorder for release in May is a mild annoyance.

Was in the st Enoch shop earlier, unfortunately they only had kids sizes or some 4xl first team tops. Also tried JD Cumbernauld but they had hee haw either.

I was there earlier too. Was nice to see actual proper rangers scarves on sale.

Latest posts

Back