New strip order

Muay Bouk

أنا لا أحب البابا
Staff member
I ordered the new Castore strip and received the following as below. It also stated I should have a tracking number within two days of my order. I followed up on the e mail below and it said the e mail couldn’t be found?

does anyone know where I can follow this up?

Thanks for shopping at Rangers store. Your order will be processed by Global-e, our global fulfilment partner as Merchant of Record. We are happy to inform you that this order is now confirmed and we will begin processing your purchase for despatch. Questions? concierge@rangerstore.co.uk.​
Order Number:​
Order Placed:​

Last edited:
Where did you buy it from? Rangers/Castore didn't send that email out

I'd give it a couple of weeks. If the issue isn't resolved and your order still can't be found, take it up with your card issuer (better if it is a credit card and not a debit card)

I'd give it a couple of weeks. If the issue isn't resolved and your order still can't be found, take it up with your card issuer (better if it is a credit card and not a debit card)

Poster above said nothing being shipped until August 1st so all good.

Reactions: skf
I ordered the new Castore strip and received the following as below. It also stated I should have a tracking number within two days of my order. I followed up on the e mail below and it said the e mail couldn’t be found?

does anyone know where I can follow this up?
Did you use the email address on that email? Reads like a typo, either:

Ranger Store or
Rangers Tore

The email address on my confirmation email was rangersstore@castore.co.uk

Email also just said:

Thank you for your Pre Order!

Hi (name) , your items are being prepared and due out for delivery on August 1st.

Have you had an email saying it has been dispatched?

If no then the reason you cant track is that consignment isn't on the carriers system yet.

Back