New strips release date?

Thanks all.

Patient Bear is getting impatient!
Patient_9f4494_732232.jpg

Erm, you know there are legal contracts with previous suppliers preventing us from launching - rather than intransigence or bad decision making?

You still had folk in here buying from Elite last week "i dudnae know".

The same folk who listen to Clyde SSB presumably

Can’t wait till it’s out, the amount of scum tops on display at the moment is sickening.

Any ideas when we'll get a glimpse of the new kit? Can't remember this level of excitement regards kit since Nike were announced

You still had folk in here buying from Elite last week "i dudnae know".

The same folk who listen to Clyde SSB presumably

Aye, you have a point. There’s probably a few of them still think Mike Ashley only had Rangers best interests at heart.

Should maybe make a sticky on this board saying new tops not out until 1st August earliest unless SD agree to it, to avoid the countless threads that will go up during June/July

Could live with an August release if we get a glimpse of them, say, mid-June

Would also set the hype level to overload

Should maybe make a sticky on this board saying new tops not out until 1st August earliest unless SD agree to it, to avoid the countless threads that will go up during June/July

That might not be a bad shout.

Otherwise a general FAQ covering all of the important issues.

That might not be a bad shout.

Otherwise a general FAQ covering all of the important issues.

Good thought, but I doubt it'll stop most folk! Most don't read the FAQ's before coming on to post a point... think we'll have to put up with a torrent of these posts regardless! o_O

Back