New strips release date

Campbellooo

Apologies if there is an existing thread for this, is there a release date for the new strips? If possible would you pre order without even seeing it?

Looking forward to seeing them.
A lot of bears spending hundreds of quid on Castore stuff now, hang off until our deal kicks in, we will benefit from it.

Looking forward to seeing them.
A lot of bears spending hundreds of quid on Castore stuff now, hang off until our deal kicks in, we will benefit from it.
They'll still buy them anyway and we'll still benefit. Anyone with money for Castore gear won't be short when the strips come out.

Will be August. SD deal runs until end of July.

SD deal ran out 31st July two years ago. Not sure how that works with the Hummel/Elite deal but that deal has now been ripped up so I would assume we are free to release something as soon as we possibly know what happens with the coming season.

Another thing that is annoying is people asking about stuff that hasn't been announced yet. For instance, if a strip release date had been announced, you'd have heard about it already. The reason you have to ask is because it hasn't been announced. This may not apply to the OP but cmon man.

Would be nice to hear from the club regarding this.A wee bit of info on the timetable of things for example end of deals beginning of new ones would be most welcome.Not a criticism I know things are hard at the moment with all that’s happening.

Apologies if there is an existing thread for this, is there a release date for the new strips? If possible would you pre order without even seeing it?

Never fear mate - we have a thread asking every day.:)

Castore said they had a date in mind but it was movable depending on when the season starts. Smart money would be on mid-to-late July I guess for the launch with pre-orders ready for despatch from 1 Aug (post-SDI).

If they’re taking about “Myger” members getting exclusive pre orders etc then they’ll have to have all that up and running too. In my own opinion but I wouldn’t expect a kit unveil until July - maybe around the 12th.

Last edited:
Sure on Heart & Hand podcast interview last week with the co-owner he said around 4-6 weeks for release
Was that only last week. Feels like ages ago Jesus. But aye like 2-4 weeks from now I imagine we will see the strips, actually purchasing will depends current deals expiration.

Maybe, just maybe, next summer we will, for once, have pictures (or teasers) of our new strip released alongside all the other teams' that appear in the 'New kits for season 2021/22' thread.

Good riddance Ashley.

Even if we can't officially promote and sell it before the end of July, pictures of the kits will be 'leaked' before then

You can understand why the club are cautious and want to ensure this 31st July deadline passes . Until then we wait .
Totally agree see the end of him then move forward.
Regards new top I might even buy one if as said they produce one without sponsor advertising.

Ive seen Liverpool, Nike and New Balance have agreed to let them continue using the 19/20 New Balance kit for when the football restarts down south. Their Nike deal was supposed to begin yesterday but has been pushed back until August.

How will this impact the remaining European games? Could that see us starting the 20/21 SPL season in Castore kits in early August but go back to Hummel kits for the Europa League? (Assuming uefa still wants to finish the 19/20 competitions)

Back