New Strips

ive noticed three imperfections with my top. The white band around the neck is wider on the left side than it is on the right. The stripe on the back is not on straight and goes off to the right at the top of the stripe. And the left sleeve is tighter than the right sleeve. I can fit a finger under the right sleeve and cant on the left side. Really really poor from Castore.
mine is the same,and know of another the same.

Still no refund, responce or voucher.

Getting close to the point i might not spend another penny with Castore even if i finally get my full refund.
I'm in the same boat. I've seen the quality of their more casual offerings in the club shop and it looks like cheap crap with the badges transferred on. I may just take my refund and forget it.

Kit finally arrived.

Sizing: fairly tight. XL is a L basically. Bear that in mind. The posts earlier about 'perfect fit, perfect sizing' don't apply to mine or my pal's new top

Style: nice kit, neck less bad in real life. Shadow stripes reminiscent of an earlier and much better Umbro kit

Quality: okay. Not thin like Diadora but not Umbro. Sleeves and shoulders not quite right and don't sit well. But not bad. Can't see what others see as regards "best kit ever" etc.

Glad club got my £60 but hard to say if it's a great home top or just one we're all desperate to buy to help.

Earl I thought it was just me with the shoulders thing:))
Mines sits like it still has a coat hanger in the jersey.
I am hoping when I wash it it isn’t like this.
Like yourself I am a large and ordered a XL and it is a tad tight.

Like an idiot of course I have just ordered the third jersey.

I must just be lucky as I have been buying our shirts for over 30 years and never once had an issue with them.

Back