New Strips

LarkfiedLoyalNS

I’m going to guess it will be the black top / black shorts / orange socks with orange trim all over that we’ve seen already. The real strips have pretty much been bang on vs the leaked Castore PDF doc that surfaced in March
But but but categorically confirmed they weren’t the tops.

Can’t believe the upset of the tops getting leaked at the time it’s 2020 not 1990.

Both strips are cracking now Castore just have to supply the demand.

Suttonger

I’m going to guess it will be the black top / black shorts / orange socks with orange trim all over that we’ve seen already. The real strips have pretty much been bang on vs the leaked Castore PDF doc that surfaced in March
Yeah seems that way,castore had.to deny it was them obviously due to the counterfeit market.
I am liking the look of all of the castore gear so far between the strips and the training stuff

ifu01334

Someone said to me last night it looks like a Bolton kit and I can’t stop thinking that now o_O
Last season’s third kit was described as an Aberdeen strip when launched but it was an absolute belter and I loved our performances in it!

weevlad

Just arrived at the shop at St Enoch, 3rd in the queue. Is it 9 or 10 it opens?
:p

no bites so far

On a related point, I thought our deal with Elite expired today, yet gersstoreonline is still up and running.

How long are they allowed to keep selling our brand?

nelster

Rangers 3rd Kit

free image hosting website

Lots of menus with nothing for sale on the site

Training wear
Travel wear
Lifestyle
Hoodies
Sweaters
High Intensity
Coaches

Our wallets survive another day.

Was order just over 1000 at about 8:10 for away shirt

legalbeagle

His point stands though. Poor show from Castore
I don’t quite get the attitude from some on here of ‘get over it’. I’m not sure that anyone is losing the plot, but you participate in a pre-order so that you get the product first. If it is going to turn up at some point in the next week, then I just won’t pre-order again.

Or, if they couldn’t handle the logistics, they should have made that clear at the start. It will affect my day a tiny amount, but I bet the 50,000 sold in 24 hours and cash in their bank a month ago made a big difference to Castore.

Mview83

Official Ticketer
Not had an email, I’m not massively bothered but it’s not really a great start from Castore is it?

One of the main concerns from people in going with an inexperienced brand was regarding logistics and distribution.