New Strips

Sorry if already covered but if you order through the Rangers store do you get points towards your Mygers total or not ?

Agreed . Have to say upon closer inspection our white away kit is an absolute cracker . It’s a thing of beauty the best I’ve seen in years . Great work by Castore
It really does look absolutely fantastic. And if it’s anything like the Castore running and gym t-shirts I wear, it’s going to wear just as well.

If that is the case and they knew this when the pre-sale went live, then why did they include a line in their confirmation email saying orders would be delivered today?

Setting themselves up to fail due to lack of attention to detail.

If I recall correctly I think they said 'out for delivery on 1 Aug'. Arguably, because some will disagree, as soon as they have despatched it then it is, in their eyes, 'out for delivery'.

Man, its a football top. Unless its a birthday present for a kid does it really matter if it comes today, tomorrow or Monday?

If I recall correctly I think they said 'out for delivery on 1 Aug'. Arguably, because some will disagree, as soon as they have despatched it then it is, in their eyes, 'out for delivery'.

Man, its a football top. Unless its a birthday present for a kid does it really matter if it comes today, tomorrow or Monday.
Be good to have in time for the game though, bit of extra buzz for the season starting

Man, its a football top. Unless its a birthday present for a kid does it really matter if it comes today, tomorrow or Monday?
Again, my company do this with some couriers. Del date of x but in actual fact it reaches the courier that day. It is misleading tbf but not uncommon.

It doesn't matter to me, but it's a bit amateurish that they can't word a confirmation email correctly. Out for delivery suggests with a courier to me and most other people.

If they had said "Dispatched 1st August" then it would have avoided any of the whinging and moaning.

You got the statistics to hand there ? Because I haven’t seen any and I’ve tried . I wanted to find out what our best selling home kit ever has been, I know it’s the Nike NTL Home under advocaat but obtaining figures is difficult .

If you’re telling me that an orange kit was a top seller then I’d like to see those figures .

Each to their own but it’s not a Rangers colour I’d prefer red and black for the third kit .

I didn't mention it as a top seller or mention stats, it's common sense.

If it didn't sell in the thousands they wouldn't make them, the club wouldn't invite the criticism it gets over orange kits if it was not worth it. And given how many I saw about when I was at home I would hazard a guess they are very popular.

I didn't mention it as a top seller or mention stats, it's common sense.

If it didn't sell in the thousands they wouldn't make them, the club wouldn't invite the criticism it gets over orange kits if it was not worth it. And given how many I saw about when I was at home I would hazard a guess they are very popular.

You said it “ clearly sells in its thousands “ .

So you’ve no stats to hand as I thought to back this up , it’s just guesswork .

It would be good to see actual figures - I reckon Castore will provide figures for all three of this years kit sales and I expect the black / orange to be firmly bottom of the pile.

You said it “ clearly sells in its thousands “ .

So you’ve no stats to hand as I thought to back this up , it’s just guesswork .

It would be good to see actual figures - I reckon Castore will provide figures for all three of this years kit sales and I expect the black / orange to be firmly bottom of the pile.

So how many do you think they sell of these kits? Do you think its in the hundreds? If so your kidding yourself on.

It doesn't matter to me, but it's a bit amateurish that they can't word a confirmation email correctly. Out for delivery suggests with a courier to me and most other people.

If they had said "Dispatched 1st August" then it would have avoided any of the whinging and moaning.

It probably would. Nevertheless, the level of said 'whinging and moaning' over delivery of an internet order is quite astonishing. And unnecessary in my view. Then again, it seems to be what what FollowFollow does best these days. Delivery of Amazon and eBay orders must drive these folk nuts.

So how many do you think they sell of these kits? Do you think its in the hundreds? If so your kidding yourself on.

Let’s wait and see how it sells , Castore seem keen to keep the fans updated on figures and sales which is great . For me the home will be a smash hit as will the white away .

just noticed the fat slimeball is selling the long sleeved home top £10 cheaper then through castore/rangers

surely he should not be allowed to do this ?

There are already pictures of this out there like the one above with the team wearing it , looks great
I’m going to guess it will be the black top / black shorts / orange socks with orange trim all over that we’ve seen already. The real strips have pretty much been bang on vs the leaked Castore PDF doc that surfaced in March

just noticed the fat slimeball is selling the long sleeved home top £10 cheaper then through castore/Rangers

surely he should not be allowed to do this ?
He can sell it at whatever price he likes.

Lowers his margin.

Up to the buyer where they buy it from.

Let’s wait and see how it sells , Castore seem keen to keep the fans updated on figures and sales which is great . For me the home will be a smash hit as will the white away .

See how a black and orange strip sells to make your point on previous orange kits being successful?

I don't doubt it, I think both are absolute crackers, especially the away. Out of the three the black one does come behind the other two for me, maybe it sells well, maybe it won't.

How it sells will have absolutely no bearing on how previous kits sold though.

Last edited:
The login isn’t working

What’s the point?

Are you trying to login using your Rangers Account? I've never bought anything online from Castore, or registered an interest with them, but tried logging in with my Rangers Account credentials and it didn't work. Therefore, I assume you need to create a Castore Account. Anybody know for sure?

He can sell it at whatever price he likes.

Lowers his margin.

Up to the buyer where they buy it from.

SD sell all football strips at a loss. They are merely in his store to get people in there. The theory is you go in to get a strip and notice the shop is filled with "bargain's"

Any stock that is half decent is very limited while the rest of the store is filled with trash that is sold with high profit for him.

Are you trying to login using your Rangers Account? I've never bought anything online from Castore, or registered an interest with them, but tried logging in with my Rangers Account credentials and it didn't work. Therefore, I assume you need to create a Castore Account. Anybody know for sure?

Had to set up a new account with the new Rangers store.

I see the long-sleeved versions are now £68 which is a couple of quid cheaper than when we were allowed to pre-order them.

Had to set up a new account with the new Rangers store.

Thanks mate. I thought that would be the case. I'm not one of the regular 'moaners' on here - far from it - but we were supposed to be moving towards a single sign-in process across our site. I know that's not a simple and easy task but it would be good to get there at some point.

Alternatively, make it clear the 'Rangers Shop' is actually a Castore website (a 'separate entity' if you like LOL) and folk would expect to require a new login.

It's his shop he can do what he wants.

Every Rangers fan has the option of not shopping in his shop.

i already have mine on pre-order

i was only pointing out the fact, as i thought manufactures could set a price point in which the retailer cannot go below

Something to remember is Castote could despatch the strips to arrive before today, due to legsl issues with sport direct. So in turn due to delivery issues some folk might not get their top today.

Something to remember is Castote could despatch the strips to arrive before today, due to legsl issues with sport direct. So in turn due to delivery issues some folk might not get their top today.

They knew that, we knew that, why did they give us August 1st as a date? This is what baffles me. It wasn't something unexpected.

i already have mine on pre-order

i was only pointing out the fact, as i thought manufactures could set a price point in which the retailer cannot go below
That's why companies like Adidas and Nike do not give sports direct their latest ranges generally due to them cutting the prices on them to get people in the stores.
I am sure Ashley tried to take them to court for it a year or so ago

Fail to see now what the point was I’m preordering when it can be picked up in store. Selecting Hermes as the courier is a terrible decision also (worst in the UK). Checked in on the tracking there and Hermes haven’t even received it yet from Castore. F*cking joke - it’ll be here 1st August my a*se.

Fail to see now what the point was I’m preordering when it can be picked up in store. Selecting Hermes as the courier is a terrible decision also (worst in the UK). Checked in on the tracking there and Hermes haven’t even received it yet from Castore. F*cking joke - it’ll be here 1st August my a*se.
Hermes tracking is usually pretty crap to be honest. Last package I had from them, it was as you describe and looked like they hadn't even received the package. It got delivered that morning and at 9pm that night I got two emails to say they had received my package and it would soon be delivered.

Don't give up hope!

Back