New Strips

I’ve had an email of dispatch now. Weirdly tracking info says the dispatch order was raised yesterday

They knew that, we knew that, why did they give us August 1st as a date? This is what baffles me. It wasn't something unexpected.

Either way mate grown adults crying over a top being delivered a day or two late is in my mind pathetic

Just got email saying it’s ready for dispatch, probably Monday now.

No biggie, would take a rangers win than my top turning up on time :D

Order number 1431, received an email during the game to say it's being prepared for dispatch and I now have a Hermes reference number.

Just recieved shipping email.

IMYYrRe.jpg

I see the long-sleeved versions are now £68 which is a couple of quid cheaper than when we were allowed to pre-order them.
Bit cheeky going from preorder £70 to £68, when I might as well have waited as they’d both arrive at the same time.
I don’t really care if the £2 goes to Rangers but seems a bit chip shop.

Seen the white top in Castore shop in Liverpool today.
Trust me, it looks so good in the flesh. A must buy for all you collectors.

No email or strip today.

Same.

It would appear Castore are more than a bit lacking in the logistics side.

Something to remember is Castote could despatch the strips to arrive before today, due to legsl issues with sport direct. So in turn due to delivery issues some folk might not get their top today.

They had the whole month to have the provisions in place to ship the tops yesterday.

Is it normal that infant kits start at 2-3years? Was wanting to get my wee one the kit for his 1st birthday but surprised the smallest option is 2-3

If my top doesn’t get delivered by tomorrow it’ll be getting returned as soon as it arrives next week. Quite frankly it’s an utter disgrace that they advertised saying they would be here on the 1st of august and only a handful of fans are getting them. It’ll no doubt be the same minority who seem to get every single away ticket when they need one or miraculously get Celtic away x 2 in the ballot. This was Castore’s chance to really make an impact on the fans and at every turn are making an arse of it. Wish we went down the Nike route after all.

:D
Chill oot

Not even got an email yet other than the generic one. I'm going to cancel my My Gers membership and go buy out SD

I still don’t have a dispatch email and I was order 1810 did get the email from castore that everyone seems to have got.

I’ll settle for Monday. If it’s not here by then though I’ll be a wee bit annoyed

I still don’t have a dispatch email and I was order 1810 did get the email from castore that everyone seems to have got.
It seems to me (maybe wrongly) that the higher order numbers have got the emails first
I was 1205 or something and still nada

It seems to me (maybe wrongly) that the higher order numbers have got the emails first
I was 1205 or something and still nada

i thought it was maybe because I ordered long sleeve ..but you may be right

I can just imagine the next furious thread when people get the wrong sizes etc :eek:

I’ll settle for Monday. If it’s not here by then though I’ll be a wee bit annoyed

Even though I've got a dispatch email, on the tracking, it says Hermes is waiting for my parcel from the sender.

So I don't think Hermes will even get it until Monday.

Most likely Tuesday I think.

Not one for wearing the strip tops myself but like the shorts etc. Have bought the royal blue and navy pair yesterday.

Still nada on this end.
not the end of the world of course, but a little bit worrying that the first thing Castore have to do in our partnership and they seem to have already reached Rangers level of cock ups with IT systems

Order #7185 and no email yet. I’ll be disappointed if it’s no here at least on Monday

Still waiting for email and now on 2nd August. I am away for 2 weeks come Friday so if it's not dispatched in next day or so it will be getting returned to sender.

Back