New Strips

Order#2049 Woke up to my dispatch email today. With Hermes, it’ll be another 5 days or more before I see it.

I simply think this is a huge compliment to the Rangers support and a steep learning curve for Castore.

Castore are a developing high-end sportswear brand, but they have probably never been faced with order quantities of this magnitude and in such a compressed timescale.

It’s a partnership we will get right and I’m sure one that will thrive mutually! But we need to have some patience and afford Castore the time to get it right.

I ordered my home top yesterday morning and paid for next day delivery, only after to learn of the issues some have had on here. I’ve not had a dispatch email as yet, and I’d like my top in time for Thursday, but if it’s a couple of days late I’m not going to piss my pants.

And for those of you saying you’re going to return to sender and go and buy off SD...Jesus fücking wept. Go and take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, call yourself a prick, dust yourself down and get on with it.

We don’t need negative press surrounding this new partnership, so we just need to calm down and be confident that Castore will get it right in the long run.

And for those of you saying you’re going to return to sender and go and buy off SD...Jesus fücking wept. Go and take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, call yourself a prick, dust yourself down and get on with it.

We don’t need negative press surrounding this new partnership, so we just need to calm down and be confident that Castore will get it right in the long run.
Pretty sure the sports direct comment was a joke.

Still not had my despatched email yet for the pre ordered kit for the boy but a few days wait won't bother me too much although I probably won't be bothering with doing the pre order again in the future and will just buy the strips when they are released

Reactions: GF1
Pretty sure the sports direct comment was a joke.

Still not had my despatched email yet for the pre ordered kit for the boy but a few days wait won't bother me too much although I probably won't be bothering with doing the pre order again in the future and will just buy the strips when they are released

I’m pretty sure you’re right about the SD comments, the point I’m making is that there is far too much of a frenzy on this thread.

Don’t disagree either about the pre-order lark.

I got my dispatch email at 5am this morning and I am 1800 odds.

hermes are the courier sounds probably be here Wednesday
Nothing for me yet. Have emailed them. What’s the point in a pre-order if you’ll end up getting it later than folk in the store on the 6th? Pretty poor. Early fear that it might be a job too big for them at this stage in their business not being allayed yet...

I’m pretty sure you’re right about the SD comments, the point I’m making is that there is far too much of a frenzy on this thread.

Don’t disagree either about the pre-order lark.

Haha yeah that was me and obviously a piss take! Got my ticket for Thursday and can genuinely see me buying it in store as like I mentioned I am away on holiday for 2 weeks Friday morning.

Nothing for me yet. Have emailed them. What’s the point in a pre-order if you’ll end up getting it later than folk in the store on the 6th? Pretty poor. Early fear that it might be a job too big for them at this stage in their business not being allayed yet...

yeah not great and again all could have been avoided had they said contractually they can’t sent the items to courier until 31st July due to previous retail deal - so maybe 1-3 days from that date - I am sure people would have been more understanding than folks expecting there item on the 1st.

Order #14011 here and just this minute got my email. Hermes now have the parcel and will update when its out for delivery, which I guess might be tomorrow.

Order #14011 here and just this minute got my email. Hermes now have the parcel and will update when its out for delivery, which I guess might be tomorrow.

14802 for me so I'm guessing mine won't be too far away from getting dispatched

My order was in the 1500’s

single Jersey,not a bulk order.

it’s at the Hermès national depot.

looks like my Gold Tier MyGers membership has paid off

No infant home kits available. Hoping to get one before the beginning of September for my wee guy.

Grown men will always greet over football tops and despatch woes.

However if it was to do with the contractual handover from SD, which I think it is.

With hindsight, it would have made more sense if Castore has said for delivery on August 5th or something.

Thus giving time and contractual freedom to cater for the 50'000 despatch.

Grown men will always greet over football tops and despatch woes.

However if it was to do with the contractual handover from SD, which I think it is.

With hindsight, it would have made more sense if Castore has said for delivery on August 5th or something.

Thus giving time and contractual freedom to cater for the 50'000 despatch.

Folk have just interpreted the email in the wrong way IMHO. 'Out for delivery on 1 Aug' meant, for Castore at least, handed over to the courier/mailman on that date. As soon as it leaves them, in other words, its 'out for delivery'.

Back