New Strips

Jermaine Defo just confirmed the new away strip in his Instagram video with Jimmy Bell, its defo the white one from the pdf file, u can see the back of it in the kit hamper

bit of a sh1t show if we are not going to get them until next week

if so what was the whole point of pre-ordering them for 1st august

Coming by post on saturday. Need to wait till after the game to get mine then, postmans a lazy bastert

FFS why dispatched so late after advertising for delivery on the 1st????

Saying that they have gave two different answers to two different posters already. Said the tops were different to the leaked ones when in fact they were the same. (White tops are in a flight case on the video Defoe posted with Jimmy bell today)

Also the £5 royal mail price suggests its next day delivery so guess it will depend what your local postie is like. Mine is usually there early on a Saturday morning so if if does come should have it early doors.

I will be kicking my postie square on the baws if I don't get mine Saturday :)

It's a shame the new contract started on the 1st with it being the weekend as it could potentially be that extra delay until Monday but it is what it is,who could put it past elite/Hummel kicking off out of spite if people got their strips earlier if they were posted Thursday i am not going to cry too much about it if the wee man has to wait a day or two extra for it.

I ordered a polo shirt from the site a wee while ago, I paid the delivery fee and it was delivered by Royal Mail the next day. No reason to think it won't be the same for the tops, if that's what we've paid for.

I will be kicking my postie square on the baws if I don't get mine Saturday :)

It's a shame the new contract started on the 1st with it being the weekend as it could potentially be that extra delay until Monday but it is what it is,who could put it past elite/Hummel kicking off out of spite if people got their strips earlier if they were posted Thursday i am not going to cry too much about it if the wee man has to wait a day or two extra for it.

When I contacted them earlier in the week, the exact wording they used was: They'll leave 31st (as this is the earliest day we're allowed to dispatch).

I guess they're not taking any chances that what you've mentioned could happen.

Anyone else get an email with a tracking number? Not me anyway. I thought it was Royal Mail

Anyone else get an email with a tracking number? Not me anyway. I thought it was Royal Mail
I did aye just checked, coming via Hermes. I made two orders and only one email has came through. Praying they come together but doesn’t look likely.

EDIT: first email is with my first order number (11,946) still waiting on my email for second order which is in the 12,000s. So seems the tracking number being sent by order number. Would imagine when the goods arrive at the depot they will be placed on the same vehicle however.

Last edited:
Just checked junk etc and nothing yet. Original order email says they will email me when it's ready.

Can't even track it as website is offline waiting for new one to launch

Just checked junk etc and nothing yet. Original order email says they will email me when it's ready.

Can't even track it as website is offline waiting for new one to launch
What’s your order number mate?. As I said in my updated original reply I’m still waiting on an email for my second order. Seems they are being sent on an order by order basis as opposed to a collective email.

I got an email tonight. Order being prepared and will be delivered by Hermes. Only one email though I’ve got two different orders.

What’s your order number mate?. As I said in my updated original reply I’m still waiting on an email for my second order. Seems they are being sent on an order by order basis as opposed to a collective email.
What was yours? Mine's 2042

What was yours? Mine's 2042
That throws my theory out the window then, my first one was 11,946. Because that was my first order I assumed the emails were being sent in batches based on order number. Explaining why i haven’t received the second email yet. Evidently not then, my mistake.

Rangers and emails, eh.

Reactions: CR5
My order was 4559 at 8:22am. Crazy to think how many we sold in 22 minutes!

Just 1 top as well so not as if it's a huge order

I'm order 1370.

Just one large top, no email. Wonder if they are starting with the people who ordered more than one at a time?

I was 1289 just a single shirt

no email yet.
Tom Beahon is probably hand delivering mine though

seeing order numbers at 7000 odd being dispatched with folk sticking it up online.

Mines was like order 1022 and %^*& all email as yet

7000 odd and got an email last night. Just says ready for dispatch.

What are people's thoughts on Hermes delivery, can remember off the top of my head if I have had them before. Worst one I have ever had is yodel.

7000 odd and got an email last night. Just says ready for dispatch.

What are people's thoughts on Hermes delivery, can remember off the top of my head if I have had them before. Worst one I have ever had is yodel.
Hermes is hit and miss to be honest. Depends on the level of service paid for. If you have the live tracking available it can be decent... Otherwise it can come anytime from 8am - 8pm with no indication of when it will come.

Strange that you wouldn't wear our top.
It's strange that you think it's strange that a grown man in his mid 40s won't walk about wearing a football shirt.
I buy them for my collection mainly and I'll wear it about the house or the occasional game of 7s.

Back