New Strips

Their website states that for UK deliveries they use Royal Mail Signd For. For overseas they use DHL Express Service (1-3 days).

So no 24 hour delivery that I can see.

Though folk getting Hermes emails suggests they may be using a different service for us. Worth noting that with Hermes and other stores I usually get the first email when Hermes are notified about the parcel, not when they’ve taken delivery of it from the warehouse, that can come several hours later. I suspect Hermes will be picking up today. Some might be delivered tomorrow but I’d say Monday for the majority. You can usually track Hermes online and I often get deluged with texts telling me the progress of my parcel.

Strange that you wouldn't wear our top.
Bizarre comment.
I haven’t worn a replica shirt since going to Turin in 1978.
At 60 years old, I wouldn’t be seen dead in a replica top, as fabulous as our tops are.
I’ve bought plenty for the kids and for birthday presents.
They’re just not for me, even though I still have the body of a twenty year old.:))

Bizarre comment.
At 60 years old, I wouldn’t be seen dead in a replica top, as fabulous as our tops are.
They’re just not for me, even though I still have the body of a twenty year old.:))
I'm 32 and I'm the same in most places I go I wouldn't wear a football shirt or even our training stuff.

Bizarre comment.

Just a tad OTT. :))

It is strange.

I've never saw an age limit on a top.

Spending £60 on a top not to wear it is strange in my opinion.
I never said it had an age limit, was just stating a fact. Just about every one of my mates are the exact same as well

7000 odd and got an email last night. Just says ready for dispatch.

What are people's thoughts on Hermes delivery, can remember off the top of my head if I have had them before. Worst one I have ever had is yodel.

Hermes are generally a bit shit as its mostly local contractors doing the deliveries, but during lockdown I've had loads of stuff delivered by them (they do a lot of Amazon stuff) and everything's arrived on time and nothing lost or broken.

Order number 25667 patiently waiting on two, took a half shift for tomorrow when it was later kickoff. Don't finish till 12-30, ouch lol

Bizarre comment.
Well, I am only 43 and stopped buying them about 10 years ago- i do not have the body of a twenty year lld though!!!!

I'm still waiting for an email, order number is 23xx. Single shirt, was hoping it might arrive in time to wear to the pub tomorrow but not holding out much hope.

Kinda feel like would have been better waiting and buying it when it's released. What's the point of a pre order if you get your shirt later than you otherwise would have.

Hopefully this is a learning curve for castore and going forward it will be a much slicker operation.

It seems to me (maybe I've missed some posts) that most folk with emails seem to be high order numbers or multiple items

Sorry if already been asked, are the emails coming from Rangers or Castore?

Last edited:
Nothing in my inbox for dispatch. Just know if nobody gets there strip tomorrow there will be hell to pay. :))

Well, I am only 43 and stopped buying them about 10 years ago- i do not have the body of a twenty year lld though!!!!

I don’t think anyone over the age of say 25 would or should wear a replica kit unless playing 5s or in the house . Perhaps lounging by the pool abroad is the other exception.

I sneer and snigger when I see grown men or even whole families in the green and grey Kit stoating around the place , it’s an utter embarrassment to society.

Order 7948 and email received at 5.30am this morning.

Pity I’m in Tenerife until Tuesday! Hope Hermes leaves it with a neighbour.

Order 7948 and email received at 5.30am this morning.

Pity I’m in Tenerife until Tuesday! Hope Hermes leaves it with a neighbour.

If its trackable online I think you can go in and either leave instructions or select a different delivery date.

Dunno if Castore are using the trackable service though.

This will obviously make me sound like a grumpy old sod BUT they have had a month to sort out all of their logistics routes and there has not been any communication with customers. As I point out in every single one if these situations, when it came to getting paid they took the money quickly enough. Given it was pre-order, maybe they could have taken the money when they shipped, as some other companies do - that would focus the minds on customer service.

And from a PR perspective, actually would get your kit quicker if you bought from Sports Direct? Gonna be an interesting 24 hours.

If its trackable online I think you can go in and either leave instructions or select a different delivery date.

Dunno if Castore are using the trackable service though.
You would assume for £5 it would be next day trackable service

You would assume for £5 it would be next day trackable service

Parcels 1-2Kg cost £4.92 according to Hermes. Dunno what that includes though. If there's a 16 digit reference number I'd guess that its trackable.

Back