New Strips

Ordered my away top on Saturday morning and checked my order online and it says unfulfilled. Does that mean it’s not been sent out yet?

My top came yesterday but I ordered the full strip for my two boys and still nothing dispatched ffs. Kids are gutted and no reply from Castore either.
Shocking start if I’m honest.

Another day and no doubt another disappointment for the wee man.
Castore emailed last night apologising for messing the order up I placed on the 1/7 at 8.15 am but nothing more than a apology.
I will not order from them again lads - without a doubt the worst customer experience I have received in a very long time.
It's absolutely ridiculous in all honesty, some of the folk having sly comments about folk complaining about the pitiful standard of service need to piss off as well, my lad is gutted with this, his mates all have their tops and some of them didn't even pre order.
Castore weren't slow in taking the cash though.
Let's put it this way, if it was another club we'd be completely ripping the pish about the absolute amateur service.

order 1527, ordered at about 8:00 on the 1st July, no despatch note, no top, no response to my emails and certainly no apology and £25 voucher. Was fine with initial delay but hard not to be pissed off tbh. By far the worst kit launch we’ve had - even Elite were more forthcoming. Live in Swindon so no way to get a top either. I was stupid enough to order a polo too - God knows when that will arrive.

My away top arrived today, swift shipping, non brand bag and the top is excellent quality. No defects etc.

The home top I pre ordered: no dispatch email and no response to 4 emails to Castore

Not shirt related (mines arrived Monday no problems) but I also order a Castore Rangers baseball cap and have not received word on this.
Has anyone else ordered, received/ received word re: baseball caps? I note they are no longer on sale on website.

anyone one from overseas received theirs yet ?
Nope. In Amsterdam & ordered on July 1st and still not even had a dispatch email! Emailed to ask whats happening with the order two days ago and still not heard a thing!

Not shirt related (mines arrived Monday no problems) but I also order a Castore Rangers baseball cap and have not received word on this.
Has anyone else ordered, received/ received word re: baseball caps? I note they are no longer on sale on website.
Funny you say that mate, I had totally forgotten about this. I placed an order for the strip in that much of a hurry I forgot I wanted shorts so placed a second order for the shorts and threw in the cap while I was at it.
Received the top on Monday, but no dispatch email for the second order yet. Not actually that bothered about it not being here yet tbh, gonna see how the next few days go before sending an email.
Cheers for reminding me

Pity their delivery and customer service is abysmal.
Not my experience. I’ve found their customer service to be excellent. 50000 tops were sold in pre-launch. There will be some issues, obviously. People who have no hassle don’t tend to say anything. Those who experience a problem (especially some on here) will let everyone know about it (and then there will be the interlopers).

I’ve not received my pre order home top. Hermes got it on Sunday then said it was on the move within 24 hours. It’s still at their depot.

Not my experience. I’ve found their customer service to be excellent. 50000 tops were sold in pre-launch. There will be some issues, obviously. People who have no hassle don’t tend to say anything. Those who experience a problem (especially some on here) will let everyone know about it (and then there will be the interlopers).

How in what way is customer service excellent when they don’t even respond to Bears on here who have shelled out a few bob for basically nothing so far?

Ordered mine Saturday and haven’t had an email yet

it’ll be here when it’s here though and I’m sure they are doing everything to fulfil the orders as quickly as they can.

I’d rather it came a bit later with no damage than what I’ve seen some people having to endure.

How in what way is customer service excellent when they don’t even respond to Bears on here who have shelled out a few bob for basically nothing so far?
In MY experience it was excellent as with others who have agreed. For some it hasn’t been. That’s my point.

Any foreign based Bears received theirs yet?

I pre-ordered mine at the start of July but have heard nothing since they started to distribute them last week. Just wondered if all foreign based fans were in the same situation?

Surely people must have anticipated deluvery issues. Castore are a pretty new company and will have never experienced logistic operations like this. Although it wasn't their brightest move to use Hermes as their courier.

I got an email from Hermes yesterday saying they had my parcel and would be delivered today.checked this morning it's still in their depot.feck knows when they will deliver it

Surely people must have anticipated deluvery issues. Castore are a pretty new company and will have never experienced logistic operations like this. Although it wasn't their brightest move to use Hermes as their courier.

happy to accept issues but ive sent 4 emails with no response on anything? bit weird others are getting emails without even asking about their orders with vouchers attached. Some of us literally have had zero response from castore. The thing is the away kit came fine and fast. Im not moaning I just want to know where my order actually is currently

Mine arrived on Tuesday and even though I'm mostly a large I'm glad I went XL as it fits like a glove. Delighted with it and the service from Castore. Fingers crossed to those who are still waiting and your issues are resolved soon.

Just received my home top this morning. Quality is top notch no complaints here. The only notifications I got was from Hermes.

Just going to order some of the training gear. anyone know how the shorts sizing compares to normal in inches? dunno why they would put in cms

Back