New Strips

Say what?

Just a supporter wanting his £80 top thank you
It will look exactly the same once it does arrive. Don’t worry. It’s been out for like 5 minutes. This is why I tend to wait before ordering stuff. I don’t need everything right away.

happy to accept issues but ive sent 4 emails with no response on anything? bit weird others are getting emails without even asking about their orders with vouchers attached. Some of us literally have had zero response from castore. The thing is the away kit came fine and fast. Im not moaning I just want to know where my order actually is currently
Life's tough sometimes

I ordered a top on Saturday,Not in a great hurry to get it but I would have liked an email acknowledgment of the order,I have the PayPal receipt but nothing from Castore.

Mine just arrived. First notification I got was that it was out for delivery with Hermes, nothing from Castore about delivery or response to my email to the concierge address.

Ordered on the 1st July. Order #3235 and still no top and no response to my email.

Fair to say they've had a few teething problems and it has fairly pissed me off.

Not my experience. I’ve found their customer service to be excellent. 50000 tops were sold in pre-launch. There will be some issues, obviously. People who have no hassle don’t tend to say anything. Those who experience a problem (especially some on here) will let everyone know about it (and then there will be the interlopers).

Totally agree.
Two email updates from Castore.
Two email updates from Hermes.
Both tops delivered in the promised Hermes windows.

Excellent service, but some only happy when they're moaning. Castore did state delivery in the 1st week of dispatch. We are on Thursday morning !.

Still absolutely nothing in form of reply to my emails or a dispatch confirmation

I realise that there are unforeseen challenges but It’s not really acceptable to have no comms at all to people who pre ordered

Likewise for me and past their 48 hour email reply SLA. The delay is not annoying me, it is the silence.

48 business hours, which means up to 6 business days. It's a shambles. Status is the same with wee mans away kit. It will be interesting to find out if they have kids home kit with Hagi 7 on sale in the Rangers Store today. I'm not going hoping someone will check.

My wee boy’s jersey was ordered on the day that preorder was announced. One email that day and absolutely nothing since.

Got an automatic reply saying I’d hear back with in 48 hours but absolutely nothing so far.

To say I’m disappointed would be an understatement

Now 06/08 and no email, no dispatch, no top and no response to my emails to them.

If nothing by the end of the day I will be raising a claim against them and buying %^*& off else off them online.

Pathetic.
If you hear of them sorting out teething problems and getting over this curve would you reconsider ordering off them online?

Totally agree.
Two email updates from Castore.
Two email updates from Hermes.
Both tops delivered in the promised Hermes windows.

Excellent service, but some only happy when they're moaning. Castore did state delivery in the 1st week of dispatch. We are on Thursday morning !.
You obviously got a different email from me. Mine said out for delivery 1st August

Not my experience. I’ve found their customer service to be excellent. 50000 tops were sold in pre-launch. There will be some issues, obviously. People who have no hassle don’t tend to say anything. Those who experience a problem (especially some on here) will let everyone know about it (and then there will be the interlopers).
That’s fine if it’s minimal issues but not at the scale we’re talking about here.

No communication other than a confirmation of taking my £65 for my sons shirt over a month ago.

3 emails sent and absolutely nothing back.

Sad to say it because I really wanted them to perform for us. Absolute disgrace @David Edgar

Thinking about cancelling my order and heading down to the shop tomorrow.

I am pretty laid back about the delay in getting it but it's the fact that I haven't even had a response to my e-mail that is annoying me.

Paid 150 quid for a full kids strip and an adults top and not heard a thing since the confirmation e-mail.

Do you think they are purposefully ignoring you or working through the emails as fast as they possibly can?
48 hours to respond is not something I’d expect from a company that’s claiming to be challenging the big names. Stop defending something that shouldn’t be defended. You happy for fellow bears to feel ripped off?
I might get my sons top over the next week or whatever but what’s the point in a pre order option when people are buying them yesterday and getting delivered tomorrow??
The silence is a disgrace

Still nothing for me. 2 emails sent, messages on their social media and nothing back.

Just notice their response time is 48 business hours so thats more like a 6 day SLA.

I have both home and away tops so far, ordered stuff from castore prior to this and the items have came in 1-3 days after the date of order, happy with everything so far.

As predicted by many we have went with a company who is better equipped to deal with a school football teams orders.
Still not even received a delivery email nearly a week after they promised it would be delivered back at the start of July.

Back