New Strips

Wishbone

I won’t be preordering anything again but I’ll be in the fortuitous position of being able to visit the shop whenever I want.
Yes and as you say that's where you are lucky. Tens of thousands of Bears around the world want their tops and are willing to have to wait and the impatient entitled on here are spitting the dummy.

Suttonger

I won’t be preordering anything again but I’ll be in the fortuitous position of being able to visit the shop whenever I want.
I don't have that option living down south but I will be up the road next week and have already sent castore an email asking confirmation of delivery at least by the end of the working week or to get a refund so I can purchase it myself on the high street/in the Rangers shop when I get up there.

I was a bit frustrated initially by the delay but to then read people getting away tops before my son even has his strip I ordered at the start of July then i thought that was too much(and he does not have any players name or numbers on the shirt either)

Leopold

I don't have that option living down south but I will be up the road next week and have already sent castore an email asking confirmation of delivery at least by the end of the working week or to get a refund so I can purchase it myself on the high street/in the Rangers shop when I get up there.

I was a bit frustrated initially by the delay but to then read people getting away tops before my son even has his strip I ordered at the start of July then i thought that was too much(and he does not have any players name or numbers on the shirt either)
Appreciate that, I assumed from your username that you’re in Surrey, that’s why I realise I’m lucky to have the option.

Leopold

Yes and as you say that's where you are lucky. Tens of thousands of Bears around the world want their tops and are willing to have to wait and the impatient entitled on here are spitting the dummy.
It didn’t particularly bother me that it arrived 3 days late it just doesn’t seem worthwhile for me in future.

Trueblueal

Pretty sure I paid £5 delivery
It was free over £100. You'd think thought that for over £100 you'd get a swift delivery service. I can buy an item on Amazon and have it the next day for free. Depending what I order I can have it that evening.

Suttonger

Why not?
You never paid any extra for it and you'll still get your shirt before the shop opens.
I hope you are right regarding getting the shirt before the store opens and I will be on here to say it's been the case,but I have had no email to confirm it's even been despatched to Hermes/royal mail and the shop opens tomorrow so can't say I have too much faith that will be the case.

Quite a few have been let down here and I fail to see how it can be dressed up otherwise.

Castore will learn from it which is fair enough but so will I regarding a new release and pre ordering.

Trueblueal

Its a matter of value and honesty. That's a couple of things I've felt were held back. Presale was never arriving on launch day. We weren't told presumably as that would drive people to buy from SD and Fraser's. Why? Because the shop isn't open on launch day either and nowhere else had the top on day one. It was sneaky of them and now 5 days on thousands are still waiting. Its not great. Entitled you say. I'd say I just expected a normal service. Presale usually means you get first. On launch day.

Galstonian Blue

Are we now in danger of seeing people not receiving their tops at all through the ' pre-sale' and then not being able to have any contact with Castore to have it rectified?

Cutty/Young

Just a point to note, I really don't think it was a great idea for those getting them delivered by royal mail to send them in the same days as hundreds of thousands of kids exam results had to be delivered on the Monday and Tuesday.

I've always had my doubts if Castore can go from a company producing things by the hundred and no complaints about the quality of their products, to a company ramping up to ordering tens of thousands of items with no experience of doing do.

By getting involved with the huge numbers needed, they are then playing in the same playground as the big multi national company's in the production of goods, I still find it bizarre why a small company and that's what they are, got involved with such a huge logistical job of producing vast numbers of items and delivery, I would have preferred a much more experienced company who deal in huge numbers and have the infrastructure to do so,but it is what it is and hopefully any problems with delivery/returns and quality control improves, but Castore need to do that themselves.

I also don't know why we can't employ someone,give him a van and deliver all the orders in the Glasgow area and lesson the load a bit, the postage alone would pay the wages and fuel and you would know the orders would be safely delivered and in one piece.

woodfernnz

Official Ticketer
Overseas bear here - Tracking number doesn't work - messages castore - received nothing back as well as DHL who are handling the overseas delivery

8 tops ordered and still no clue when they are being delivered or where they even are .

Paid 30 pounds for express global shipping as well .

I know its their first Rodeo but its a bit disappointing

Papac5

I live out with the UK and still have t received my home jersey. Still haven’t received a dispatch notice or tracking info either. Sent an email to the concierge email address that was on my order confirmation and not heard back as of yet. It’s a bit annoying and communication has been poor but it’s not the end of the world and I’m sure it’ll get here, we are still in a global pandemic after all.

Dcalm

People have paid their money for a top they were told would ship out on Friday, folks are pissed off because this hasn't happened, contacting them seems pointless as they don't respond, they haven't bothered to update the fans with what's happening, many kids are disappointed as they thought they would have their strip on Monday, folks pre-ordered so they could get their top asap but it now seems going to the shop was quicker, away tops have been ordered and dispatched within the last few days. It baffles me how you can think pissed of people believe they are "entitled".

If they even sent out a quick statement saying things haven't went to plan and we are working hard to sort the issues, the fans woukd cut them some slack. Instead they are saying nothing and won't respond to fans, again that's not people thinking they are "entitled".

HoboUK

Using Hermes as a start who may be ok with their regular volume of orders but not this.
Do you really think am extra 50k units over a couple of days had any bearing at all on Hermes ?

They deliver something in the region of 1 million packages per day.

CaliforniaBlue1872

Overseas bear here - Tracking number doesn't work - messages castore - received nothing back as well as DHL who are handling the overseas delivery

8 tops ordered and still no clue when they are being delivered or where they even are .

Paid 30 pounds for express global shipping as well .

I know its their first Rodeo but its a bit disappointing
Exactly the same regarding tracking number with mine

Entered into DHL website and number isnt recognized.

Emailed concierge@ address - No response

My dad had ordered for my son too, no email at all yet.

It's not the end of the world obviously but first impressions count, I certainly wont be ordering any training gear based off this experience so far which is unfortunate

The Railway Bear

Official Ticketer
I live out with the UK and still have t received my home jersey. Still haven’t received a dispatch notice or tracking info either. Sent an email to the concierge email address that was on my order confirmation and not heard back as of yet. It’s a bit annoying and communication has been poor but it’s not the end of the world and I’m sure it’ll get here, we are still in a global pandemic after all.
They can’t get a delivery to Paisley never mind overseas!

They are being inundated with social media messages & emails with people looking for orders that are, by now, overdue (as they haven’t even been despatched.) There seems to be an issue with supply of the women’s home top also.

Surely a brief comms through one of the above channels isn’t too much to ask? It would save Castore a lot of grief or is it easier just to ignore people that have forked out hundreds of pounds, unfortunately it seems that way.

SuperGers07

Emailed them again last night after reading about the tampering of the shirts. Still no sign of my preorder despite it being one of the first order numbers generated. I have an email saying it’s at Hermes National Hub, not updated since weekend.

Deek

Official Ticketer
Emailed them again last night after reading about the tampering of the shirts. Still no sign of my preorder despite it being one of the first order numbers generated. I have an email saying it’s at Hermes National Hub, not updated since weekend.
Take it you received an email fairly recently to know it’s at the hub?

Absolutely nothing received since order confirmation for 3 separate orders (1st July, 1st August and yesterday)

dh1963

Got mine today. Too wee but decent quality and it hasn’t been slashed, I’ll take it to the shop next Monday for a size up.
I hope you can do that, my son in same position needing to go a size up. Earlier in the thread it got posted all returns were by post only and you couldn't do it at the shop.
I want to do it same way as you, probably end up spending more money that way.

SuperGers07

Take it you received an email fairly recently to know it’s at the hub?

Absolutely nothing received since order confirmation for 3 separate orders (1st July, 1st August and yesterday)
Yeah mate, an even then I had to email them to fire them into action and send a dispatch email

If you use the myhermes page to track (rather than the link in the email from Castore) you get more detailed info. I've only had an email saying that it was ready for dispatch but the hermes tracking shows the picked it up on the 2nd, returned it to Castore on the 3rd, picked it up again yesterday and now its at my local depot.

SuperGers07

If you use the myhermes page to track (rather than the link in the email from Castore) you get more detailed info. I've only had an email saying that it was ready for dispatch but the hermes tracking shows the picked it up on the 2nd, returned it to Castore on the 3rd, picked it up again yesterday and now its at my local depot.
Yeah I’ve been using that. Still sitting as “we’ve got it”

Yeah I’ve been using that. Still sitting as “we’ve got it”
Any more details if you expand the section (if you haven't already)? When I first loaded the page the sections were closed and I had to click on the arrow to see the extra detail. Might only be available as I had extra detail to view right enough.

Valley Bluenose

Surely folk who've had the email are using the Hermes tracking rather than the Castore bit? Seems kinda obvious to me. Hermes should show something like collected-national hub-local hub-out for delivery.

BruceyBalboa

Wouldn't say there's anything entitled about parting with well over £100 on two jerseys and paying almost £8 for next day delivery and receiving nothing.

Some folk even specifically chose Royal Mail for it just to end up being given to Hermes to deliver.

SuperGers07

Any more details if you expand the section (if you haven't already)? When I first loaded the page the sections were closed and I had to click on the arrow to see the extra detail. Might only be available as I had extra detail to view right enough.
Yeah just that they received it at their depot 16:14 pm at weekend. Nothing else

dublinbluenose

Still nothing since the 1st of July and the order confirmation.i has to laugh it says “now your order has been placed it will be processed in two working days” really looking more like two bloody months.

change consent