New Strips

Skoosh1872

Finally got a hermes message saying homw tops getting delivered to my work today between 12pm & 4pm. Then got a further message saying will be between 4pm & 8pm before getting a delivery confirmation message at 6:13pm. Problem is delivery address closed at 5pm so no way was delivered.
Theres note saying signature received then when click to view it says currently not taking signatures.
Where do you go with that?! Take up with Hermes or Castore?
Sounds like they’re bang to rights. Delivery driver at it.

Liviger1984

Anyone had problems with the sponsor etc on the top after washing it? Seen a few things on social media about it but probably tims at the wind up.

Fuzzy

Still nothing for me. Girlfriend recieved hers today finally which is about 1000 orders higher than me so there is still a small amount of hope.

david1982

Rangers need to get a hold of Castore on this.

They were told months ago to get the logistics and stock in place for this.

Don't like being critical but there is little option the volume of issues people are having.

RangersLad1983

My son o
Got a reply to my e-mail saying to give them 7 working days from order, that will be tomorrow so surely my away top and infants kit will be posted by then. I think I will just buy stuff in person in the shop from now on.
My son ordered 4 top son Saturday at about 4pm and received them today Monday at about the same time, can't complain about that.

ekr true blue

Likewise - well beyond frustrated now. Put me off preorders.
Ordered 4 tops on the 1st of July...not Heard a dam thing from anyone... Sent a couple of emails and just got the automated reply...kids are gutted after expecting them on the 1st of August....not good enough..... last time I'll pre order..... I'll still buy more tops and training gear but I'll wait for the general sale...

Ulster Loyal

Official Ticketer
Likewise - well beyond frustrated now. Put me off preorders.
I'm getting a bit nervous now after I seen on Twitter that someone didn't get their top, chased Castore up only to be told by them that it had been delivered.

How many more people could possibly be in this boat?

This is where the total - and I mean total - lack of communication is a joke.

Fernando26

When will we ever get a retailer that can cope with demand?

I waited well over an hour to get into the shop to find out there was no infant kits. I was hoping to get the home and away. I left empty handed as did many others as junior tops were in very short supply and the training range was pretty much non existent

there wasn’t even a ball, toy or even a mini broxi bear I could buy for the wee man.

and 250K spent on the shop? I find that very hard to believe.

first impressions, poor.

Stevethebluenose90

When will we ever get a retailer that can cope with demand?

I waited well over an hour to get into the shop to find out there was no infant kits. I was hoping to get the home and away. I left empty handed as did many others as junior tops were in very short supply and the training range was pretty much non existent

there wasn’t even a ball, toy or even a mini broxi bear I could buy for the wee man.

and 250K spent on the shop? I find that very hard to believe.

first impressions, poor.
You do realise that we are in the middle of a pandemic right?

They have sold over 100,000 shirts already and about 3% haven’t been received yet. In my opinion that’s bloody good.

Also for comparison, Liverpool have recently joined with Nike who we are led to believe Are the Biggest kit manufacturer in the world and they have run out of stock on the new home top.

We need a little bit of patience and also give the club/castore some credit considering how far we’ve come in just a few months.

Fernando26

You do realise that we are in the middle of a pandemic right?

They have sold over 100,000 shirts already and about 3% haven’t been received yet. In my opinion that’s bloody good.

Also for comparison, Liverpool have recently joined with Nike who we are led to believe Are the Biggest kit manufacturer in the world and they have run out of stock on the new home top.

We need a little bit of patience and also give the club/castore some credit considering how far we’ve come in just a few months.
adults can wait for their top. I think it’s a poor show when kids are missing out.

Stevethebluenose90

what would? A delivery? It’s the same as the Hummel farce in regards to shirts imo. At least I could buy the wee man a ball when the Glasgow city centre shop opened.
My top came in time, unfortunately you were one of the few who’s hasn’t come in time.

The same Hummel/Elite that ripped the piss out of us? That shop was terrible for a number of things but not even getting into that.

Castore are a relatively new company and will make mistakes, just got to give them the benefit of the doubt just now.

Nisbet93

I do think the amazing positives over the last couple of weeks, do soften the blow a wee bit, for people like myself that are waiting on their order and having heard a wing about it. However, how come I’m looking on Facebook tonight and seeing bears getting orders today, that they only placed a couple of days ago. The 3% should be the absolute priority and their clearly not. They haven’t even been bothered to send me any kind of communication. Just because I’m in the small minority doesn’t make that any less crap.

Nisbet93

My top came in time, unfortunately you were one of the few who’s hasn’t come in time.

The same Hummel/Elite that ripped the piss out of us? That shop was terrible for a number of things but not even getting into that.

Castore are a relatively new company and will make mistakes, just got to give them the benefit of the doubt just now.
Not sending people a simple email doesn’t strike me as a simple mistake, it comes across as complete brass neck. If it wasn’t for the SLO‘s info on here I wouldn’t have a scooby what’s happening.

Stevethebluenose90

Not sending people a simple email doesn’t strike me as a simple mistake, it comes across as complete brass neck. If it wasn’t for the SLO‘s info on here I wouldn’t have a scooby what’s happening.
Yeah that’s poor and I agree with that but they’ve done a helluva lot of good things too which can’t go unnoticed. There seems to be no middle ground with the supporters.

Queens 11

Not heard a thing since ordering a long sleeve home top (all that was left) and RFC skip hat. £100 well over a month ago and ziltch, nadda, nothing since. I did get the refund option or voucher offer and refund of delivery but heehaw else.

Galstonian Blue

My pre order home kit arrived today.

No communication other than Email from hermes on Thursday advising me of Saturday delivery which didn't happen. Arrived this afternoon

supersonic

Official Ticketer
I do think the amazing positives over the last couple of weeks, do soften the blow a wee bit, for people like myself that are waiting on their order and having heard a wing about it. However, how come I’m looking on Facebook tonight and seeing bears getting orders today, that they only placed a couple of days ago. The 3% should be the absolute priority and their clearly not. They haven’t even been bothered to send me any kind of communication. Just because I’m in the small minority doesn’t make that any less crap.
Mate I've been thinking about this. There must be an issue with the pre sale home shirts. It just doesnt make sense that those haven't recieved them yet. Could they be sold out of home tops at their depot from where they are delivered from?

Nisbet93

Yeah that’s poor and I agree with that but they’ve done a helluva lot of good things too which can’t go unnoticed. There seems to be no middle ground with the supporters.
Overall they have been outstanding mate. I moan every couple of days on this thread about my order. But in general i love what they have added to the life of the club.

Nakedbear

Not heard a thing since ordering a long sleeve home top (all that was left) and RFC skip hat. £100 well over a month ago and ziltch, nadda, nothing since. I did get the refund option or voucher offer and refund of delivery but heehaw else.
I'm waiting on a L/S preorder (all that was left) too.

Cutty/Young

Is it possible that someone in Hermes is bumping these shirts ? I've also been keeping an eye on Facebook marketplace and there are a few people selling brand new Rangers tops with the tags for £60 and one selling for £40 without giving a reason as to why.

Might also be a good idea if those who haven't recieved anything to post which area they live in and that way can see if it is one area in general which has the biggest problem, If it was one area then the question can be asked to Hermes why is that area having a problem. I wouldn't be surprised if people are nicking them.

change consent