New Strips

Folk are only annoyed because they have certain expectations when it comes to online orders. Pre ordering items isn't some new fangled concept.

Fact is Castore knew how many units they had to ship and had a month to sort it yet have still made a bit of an arse of it.

Castore have a fair way to come yet in terms of acting as big time as they like to talk.

Bit of a Riddy that the quickest way to get the top for most is to go to Sports Direct tomorrow.
Bigger riddy is you advertising that jumble sale.

Quite sure his happens all the time. Happened last year did it not? Just remember folk crying into their cornflakes about it

Every year they're 'surprisingly overwhelmed' at the amount of people ordering the tops. So much so they capped it at 50,000 so they at least fathomed a manageable number and they still couldn't hack it. Bit of a farce, especially paying a fiver for delivery. I know it sounds a bit ridiculous with the panty-wetting, I won't be losing sleep but it's just frustrating paying for a service that isn't delivering on its core principle (no pun intended).

I got my email about an hour ago and Hermes are delivering it. No chance I’ll be getting it tomorrow as they’re absolutely terrible. I just hope it comes well packaged as they have delivered items before to me in a bad state and also one got stolen even though they said it was delivered. Just hope it doesn’t have Rangers or Castore on the packing label!.

Every year they're 'surprisingly overwhelmed' at the amount of people ordering the tops. So much so they capped it at 50,000 so they at least fathomed a manageable number and they still couldn't hack it. Bit of a farce, especially paying a fiver for delivery. I know it sounds a bit ridiculous with the panty-wetting, I won't be losing sleep but it's just frustrating paying for a service that isn't delivering on its core principle (no pun intended).
Where have they said it’s not coming on time though?

Was so long ago but pretty sure I paid next day delivery and obviously it clearly stated it would come August 1st.

Shoddy but I don’t think many people will be surprised.

I hope Rangers make some good cash from this and invest it in the team, that’s all we want.

Should there be an email for delivery, was that confirmed on order? If not, then it may still come tomorrow.

40 year old guys greetin that a football top doesn’t arrive on time
Deary fuckin me

You're being unfair. If their pals and neighbours don't see them cutting about in the new top tomorrow they could end up with a low score on the staunch-o-meter. :D

Should there be an email for delivery, was that confirmed on order? If not, then it may still come tomorrow.
A fair few on here have got their despatch email.It seems to be the high numbers that received them for some reason.

Well this is a failure for Castore and tbh the email praising us and all the other rhetoric BS is damage limitation at best.

As has been said, every bloody year since we got rid of the spivs we need to hear about unprecedented demand etc. They've known for weeks how many orders they had to fulfill and they've known even further back than that about the level of demand there'd be.

Actually I don't care when it comes but it's really shoddy to commit to a date and then miss it for no good reason. To think people can just swan in to a shop and buy one before pre-orders get delivered is a joke. Can't even remember if I paid for delivery but if I did then it should be refunded.

I ordered two on the day, but not together. Wasn't going to buy my brother one because money's tight and he's old enough now. Soft as shite though, decide last one before his 18th birthday, just get it. My order was in the ~4000 range, his one ~8500. I've received an email for ~8500 one being dispatched, but not my own ~4000 one, the one I ordered first!

Not in any rush really, won't fit me for a couple weeks yet (lockdown living) but slightly concerning on the face of it.

Definitely. I think they are trying to manage our expectations here. Might be few more days before they arrive.

Exactly. Don't know what order they are working on either. I was in first 5000 buying 1 top and others who bought much later on are getting there's.

I saw someone walking about with what looked like the new top today.

Wasn't close enough to see if it was a fake but it looked real from far away.

I think Hermes do a Sunday delivery so might not be a full weekend without if you don't have an email yet (I don't either).

I got my email about an hour ago and Hermes are delivering it. No chance I’ll be getting it tomorrow as they’re absolutely terrible. I just hope it comes well packaged as they have delivered items before to me in a bad state and also one got stolen even though they said it was delivered. Just hope it doesn’t have Rangers or Castore on the packing label!.
Did u get a separate email from the castore one? As I've no idea who will deliver mine as I thought castore use dhl

Just noticed on ma Hermes tracking number the date next to order placed says 29th. Just realised that was Wednesday so tomorrow is three days. Top of the page has 2 day & 3 days delivery options. Could potentially arrive tomorrow now. Reckon the folk with no email have royal mail which depending how the post is in your area might be ok.

Just noticed on ma Hermes tracking number the date next to order placed says 29th. Just realised that was Wednesday so tomorrow is three days. Top of the page has 2 day & 3 days delivery options. Could potentially arrive tomorrow now. Reckon the folk with no email have royal mail which depending how the post is in your area might be ok.
Maybe the low numbers get royal treatment

They look like they are going to fail at the first proper test of getting the kits out when they said , Not a good start.

Reactions: Gee
A bit disappointed these are only just being dispatched. seemed like it was sold as we would have it on August first when ordering i'd have hoped they would have been shipping them early so most people had then on the 1st with a lucky few getting them early. :(

Order number or tracking number?
Both on the email I got this morning.
Order number was available when I ordered it. Tracks Ng number came this morning for hermes.

I cant seem to recover my email from when i ordered the top. Could you tell me the email address that sent the initial order confirmation please?

That’s right mate. There’s no season 20/21 strips on sale anywhere.

I hate to bring them into it, but the mentally challengeds is out on sale, there was a few walking about with them today and their away kit is available to buy tomorrow. They can also buy them without sponsors, which we need to wait until later in the year for.

I hate to bring them into it, but the mentally challengeds is out on sale, there was a few walking about with them today and their away kit is available to buy tomorrow. They can also buy them without sponsors, which we need to wait until later in the year for.
As bad as it is we are starting from the bottom right now with a new brand who took a chance with us who are probably working round the clock to make us happy and you add in a pandemic to the current situation.
The fact that some grown men are throwing the dummy out the pram that not getting their top tomorrow doesn’t help. We didn’t even own our shop a couple moths ago.

I bet the same posters who moan about strips are the same posters that wank over Sonias Instagram as we speak

Back