New Strips

Perhaps it wasn't wise to make a promise of a delivery date ( if they did) A despatched from date would have been better.
Theres probably folk on here milking the government's 80% for as long as the can and at the same time greeting about poorly paid rag trade employees and delivery drivers not getting their kit out on time.
For what it's worth and from what I've seen from the Castore website clothing availability I have always thought it would be a tall order, if they get most of the kits out kudos to them....patience bears

No email despite ordering within 10 mins of pre-sale. I’m not bothered but wee man will be annoyed as it’s all I’ve heard about for weeks.
Don’t know why they limit numbers & set a date if didn’t have the capability to meet demand.
Our fanbase & buying power isn’t a new thing so shouldn’t catch any supplier by surprise. Hope this is a case of couriers over committing rather than another Hummel like case of having a supplier unable to meet demand.

They used Royal Mail for delivering their other kit. I guess they have more margins on that stuff

No email despite ordering within 10 mins of pre-sale. I’m not bothered but wee man will be annoyed as it’s all I’ve heard about for weeks.
Don’t know why they limit numbers & set a date if didn’t have the capability to meet demand.
Our fanbase & buying power isn’t a new thing so shouldn’t catch any supplier by surprise. Hope this is a case of couriers over committing rather than another Hummel like case of having a supplier unable to meet demand.
I’ve no email either and ordered within 10mins of it going live also.

As many posters above, I also pre ordered and haven't had any email. My order number was around 25000 maybe haven't got that far down yet :))

As many posters above, I also pre ordered and haven't had any email. My order number was around 25000 maybe haven't got that far down yet :))
My order no was 4690 and I’ve no email, was on the website as soon as it went live. Unless they’re working through sizes first or locations. I’m guessing pre-order just guarantees that you get one, when is anyone’s guess.

Right let wait and see what happens. Seen someone on twitter last night saying that Castore said all pre-orders were dispatched so who knows. If you never got a Hermes tracking no. Check when your postie comes round.

AC248534-CFB9-4890-AC7-C-3-CA0280-FB5-BD.png

I’m going to guess it will be the black top / black shorts / orange socks with orange trim all over that we’ve seen already. The real strips have pretty much been bang on vs the leaked Castore PDF doc that surfaced in March

But but but categorically confirmed they weren’t the tops.

Can’t believe the upset of the tops getting leaked at the time it’s 2020 not 1990.

Both strips are cracking now Castore just have to supply the demand.

I’m going to guess it will be the black top / black shorts / orange socks with orange trim all over that we’ve seen already. The real strips have pretty much been bang on vs the leaked Castore PDF doc that surfaced in March
Yeah seems that way,castore had.to deny it was them obviously due to the counterfeit market.
I am liking the look of all of the castore gear so far between the strips and the training stuff

Someone said to me last night it looks like a Bolton kit and I can’t stop thinking that now o_O
Last season’s third kit was described as an Aberdeen strip when launched but it was an absolute belter and I loved our performances in it!

Just arrived at the shop at St Enoch, 3rd in the queue. Is it 9 or 10 it opens?
:p

no bites so far

On a related point, I thought our deal with Elite expired today, yet gersstoreonline is still up and running.

How long are they allowed to keep selling our brand?

Rangers 3rd Kit

free image hosting website

Lots of menus with nothing for sale on the site

Training wear
Travel wear
Lifestyle
Hoodies
Sweaters
High Intensity
Coaches

Our wallets survive another day.

Was order just over 1000 at about 8:10 for away shirt

His point stands though. Poor show from Castore

I don’t quite get the attitude from some on here of ‘get over it’. I’m not sure that anyone is losing the plot, but you participate in a pre-order so that you get the product first. If it is going to turn up at some point in the next week, then I just won’t pre-order again.

Or, if they couldn’t handle the logistics, they should have made that clear at the start. It will affect my day a tiny amount, but I bet the 50,000 sold in 24 hours and cash in their bank a month ago made a big difference to Castore.

Not had an email, I’m not massively bothered but it’s not really a great start from Castore is it?

One of the main concerns from people in going with an inexperienced brand was regarding logistics and distribution.

Back