New Strips

Will JD have them in today? Going to go try one on for size then buy from the club.
You do know that there's a global pandemic going on and trying clothes on in shops is problematic right now and would be a great way to spread the virus? Pretty sure you can't try on clothes in shops at the moment, might be wrong?

Rangers 3rd Kit

free image hosting website

Lots of menus with nothing for sale on the site

Training wear
Travel wear
Lifestyle
Hoodies
Sweaters
High Intensity
Coaches

Our wallets survive another day.

Was order just over 1000 at about 8:10 for away shirt

Did they give an indication on delivery times? Hopefully it is quicker than the month I have waited for the home top!

If you haven’t received an email from Hermes or the likes, then I’m assuming it’s coming by Royal Mail ? Think I’m just being hopeful

Reactions: GF1
You do know that there's a global pandemic going on and trying clothes on in shops is problematic right now and would be a great way to spread the virus? Pretty sure you can't try on clothes in shops at the moment, might be wrong?

You are correct. Most (probably all) shops changing rooms are closed

You can, I'm not worried about the 0.05% chance of dying, you hide in the house though and don't return any clothes you purchase that don't fit mate.

I don’t quite get the attitude from some on here of ‘get over it’. I’m not sure that anyone is losing the plot, but you participate in a pre-order so that you get the product first. If it is going to turn up at some point in the next week, then I just won’t pre-order again.

Or, if they couldn’t handle the logistics, they should have made that clear at the start. It will affect my day a tiny amount, but I bet the 50,000 sold in 24 hours and cash in their bank a month ago made a big difference to Castore.

They could handle it fine. Legally they were not allowed to sell the kits till today and therefore couldn’t legally dispatch till yesterday.

Now they have the contract and SD are gone things will be different moving forward I’m sure.

Castore have said they couldn’t post orders until yesterday for legal reasons, after the last 8 years with SD the last thing we needed was the club slipping up at the last hurdle

If that is the case and they knew this when the pre-sale went live, then why did they include a line in their confirmation email saying orders would be delivered today?

Setting themselves up to fail due to lack of attention to detail.

Not had an email, I’m not massively bothered but it’s not really a great start from Castore is it?

One of the main concerns from people in going with an inexperienced brand was regarding logistics and distribution.

They've said that legally they weren't allowed to dispatch them earlier and that's the reason for the delay.

That away top is the smartest we've had in a long time imo.
There's a zipper that goes with the away top in one of the pics that looks smart as.

It's been a long, long time since we had such an amount of quality looking gear to choose from.

I know there will be teething problems in the coming days but remember this is day one of a 5 year partnership with Castore. It was never going to be perfect on day one.

Did they give an indication on delivery times? Hopefully it is quicker than the month I have waited for the home top!

Royal Mail next day was available as a specific option. Also Hermes and Royal Mail standard. Clearly I’m not expecting it on a Sunday but other Castore orders have come almost immediately.

There will be a clear backlog on the home kit. Hopefully away top different. Somehow.

Rangers 3rd Kit

free image hosting website

Lots of menus with nothing for sale on the site

Training wear
Travel wear
Lifestyle
Hoodies
Sweaters
High Intensity
Coaches

Our wallets survive another day.

Was order just over 1000 at about 8:10 for away shirt

I love our home and away kits , but that is not nice at all. I wish we would drop the orange , it’s simply not a Rangers colour .

You can, I'm not worried about the 0.05% chance of dying, you hide in the house though and don't return any clothes you purchase that don't fit mate.
Fvcking hate when people try using the pandemic as an excuse.i get stuff delivered to my house every other day.christ I even ordered 2 separate items from America 4 weeks ago and they got delivered no problem

I love our home and away kits , but that is not nice at all. I wish we would drop the orange , it’s simply not a Rangers colour .

Tend to agree mate. Blue home, white/red for 2nd/3rd kits. I'd love to see a Milan style red & black striped kit.

Didn't like or buy either of our orange tops in 2002 or 2018. Only time I've liked orange in it was the 1994 navy and orange stripes.

They could handle it fine. Legally they were not allowed to sell the kits till today and therefore couldn’t legally dispatch till yesterday.

Now they have the contract and SD are gone things will be different moving forward I’m sure.
I agree that there is a good reason people aren’t getting them on season opening day, but I do think the guy has a valid issue with the poor communications. “Pre order...be the first to get your hands on...”. That was the speil used to persuade people to sign up for the pre-order. I think, at that point they could have made clear despatch couldn’t take place until the 31st, or pushed general release back to the 4th along with everything else.

This isn’t about people feeling entitled, it’s about making sure that next year people don’t say “nah, won’t bother with the pre-order, it was pointless last year. I’ll pick one up later”. A few people never will, and that’s lost revenue for the club.

(I say that as someone with no skin in this game, I waited until now so I could order an infants kit for my granddaughter at the same time. Turns out, infants start at 2 years...so that plan is out the window, she’s not even 6 months :)) )

Anyone who's seen them in the flesh, wherever that is, could you take a picture of them and let us know where they are for this thread? Cheers.

The away top is the smartest we have had in years by quite some distance.

Did anyone notice the zip-up that goes with the away kit in the promotional picture on the website? It's kind of folded in half on a wee box but looks superb.

Tend to agree mate. Blue home, white/red for 2nd/3rd kits. I'd love to see a Milan style red & black striped kit.
Maybe it’s just me but I would get bored if we just released a blue, white and red kit every year, bit of variety doesn’t hurt.

And yet the orange kits sell in their thousands, so clearly many, many Bears like it.

You got the statistics to hand there ? Because I haven’t seen any and I’ve tried . I wanted to find out what our best selling home kit ever has been, I know it’s the Nike NTL Home under advocaat but obtaining figures is difficult .

If you’re telling me that an orange kit was a top seller then I’d like to see those figures .

Each to their own but it’s not a Rangers colour I’d prefer red and black for the third kit .

You got the statistics to hand there ? Because I haven’t seen any and I’ve tried . I wanted to find out what our best selling home kit ever has been, I know it’s the Nike NTL Home under advocaat but obtaining figures is difficult .

If you’re telling me that an orange kit was a top seller then I’d like to see those figures .

Each to their own but it’s not a Rangers colour I’d prefer red and black for the third kit .
Have to be honest, I tend to agree with this. In my traditionalist wee mind, all strips should be variations on the club colours. For us that means we have red, white and blue options; with the black from the socks as an alternate.

The orange kit for 2002 was terrific marketing, but shouldn’t be part of our “normal” rotation in my view. The only upside to it is the seethe it creates from those who hate us.

Fvcking hate when people try using the pandemic as an excuse.i get stuff delivered to my house every other day.christ I even ordered 2 separate items from America 4 weeks ago and they got delivered no problem

you sound really angry about something mate, on the day we are finally able to buy rangers strips and merch free from SD and mike ashleys tentacles.

This should be a happy day for bears everywhere.

What is it you actually have an issue with?

Holding off on ordering the away until either the home arrives or I read from someone what the sizing is like. Anyone got their hands on one yet?

Have to be honest, I tend to agree with this. In my traditionalist wee mind, all strips should be variations on the club colours. For us that means we have red, white and blue options; with the black from the socks as an alternate.

The orange kit for 2002 was terrific marketing, but shouldn’t be part of our “normal” rotation in my view. The only upside to it is the seethe it creates from those who hate us.

Agreed . Have to say upon closer inspection our white away kit is an absolute cracker . It’s a thing of beauty the best I’ve seen in years . Great work by Castore

I concur mate 100% nonsense chat.

Was for ordering the wee nephew the away kit but need help with the sizing, hes a smallish 9yr old

From what I have seen all the low numbers (I was 4559) didn't get an email. So perhaps first 5,000 are Royal Mail?

I'm order 14802 and only had the generic email.

I've ordered from Castore and it was Royal Mail that delivered the parcels.

Just went to pay for my fat bass 4xl and in the payment section and they have now sold out! I could effin' cry!

Back