New Strips

It is was always going to be too big for Castore expectation wise from Rangers fans to handle We are not talking about Andy Murray or the west Indies here.

The important thing now is follow up customer service and replacements

Absolutely fucking gutted that Hermes have mine - if it was DPD you would know it will definitely arrive!

Anyone else who got theirs from Hermes - did you get updates on the tracking link? Just says Order placed 29/07 21:00 atm

Bit concerning the amount of faulty tops we’re hearing about in this thread.

My #2515 order is still at the national sorting hub.

No news on my away shirt yet.

Yeah I fall into exactly the same category with mine.

Suppose wouldn't be the worst thing if the home and away jerseys arrived on the same day, which I'm expecting to be tomorrow having paid for next day delivery of the away top.

Mine just came through the door.

Nice shirt. You can tell it’s a higher quality. Without sounding like a dick, it’s very light and comfortable to wear.

Absolutely fucking gutted that Hermes have mine - if it was DPD you would know it will definitely arrive!

Anyone else who got theirs from Hermes - did you get updates on the tracking link? Just says Order placed 29/07 21:00 atm
I received 3 emails from Hermes.

23:35 last night saying they have my parcel.

09:35 this morning saying it's out for delivery.

And one confirming it had been delivered.

I just tracked hermes parcel and despite all emails with castore having my correct address hermes are attempting to deliver to another address is there anything i can do ?

Same, order placed 31/07 at 16:14 and I have had absolutely nothing since.
I bought the top on launch day a month ago.

Hermes were delivering my package, 2 kits. Said it was delivered 12:21 but no knock or ring of the doorbell.

Started checking through their website to contact somebody. Utter shambles with an automated wifey saying its been delivered and mumbled the courier name to contact and that it was also signed for by member of household then the signature said nothing.

Decide to go outside and walk down 4 houses down to see a black package outside the door with followfollow on it. They had left it outside a neighbours door!! raging tbh. Anybody could have just went past and picked it up.

I was planning to buy training gear etc from Rangers and I know it isnt Rangers fault but dealing with Hermes puts you off wanting to buy anything off of Castore.

What’s the fit like lads?

Sizing seems to be different from other Castore gear.
The wee man is usually a medium in Castore tops but he needed the large. The medium is more like between a small & a medium.
I'm not exactly fat but the XL feels neatish but a XXL would probably drown me.
Don't suppose you'll ever get a perfect sizing that fits all.

Mines has just been delivered - lovely packaging and nice wee booklet inside. The jersey looks phenomenal and I am glad i took a size up

That’s a shambles about the quality of some of the shirts turning up. I suppose this season is a chance for them to learn from mistakes as it’s their first time doing an operation this size. But still, it’s not good enough.

Hermes were delivering my package, 2 kits. Said it was delivered 12:21 but no knock or ring of the doorbell.

Started checking through their website to contact somebody. Utter shambles with an automated wifey saying its been delivered and mumbled the courier name to contact and that it was also signed for by member of household then the signature said nothing.

Decide to go outside and walk down 4 houses down to see a black package outside the door with followfollow on it. They had left it outside a neighbours door!! raging tbh. Anybody could have just went past and picked it up.

I was planning to buy training gear etc from Rangers and I know it isnt Rangers fault but dealing with Hermes puts you off wanting to buy anything off of Castore.

To be honest, I don't think there's a delivery company that I haven't had issues with at some point. I think it would be harsh to judge Castore based on that.

Covid has given delivery drivers carte blanche to just chuck stuff on a doorstep and %^*& off.

Mines was from Hermes. Wife got an email this morning saying it would be delivered today.

That’s both of our tops been delivered - impressed with the quality - no complaints from me and sizing seems ok (I ordered one UK from last year and being honest they seem similar considering lock down has not been kind to my waist line)

I really want the Castore deal to succeed but really disappointing that I’ve still not had email or delivery and was order 1292.
Got a wee boy who is gutted today

Well done castore.

Quality is superb. Slightly thicker than the Watson tshirt I bought from them but still very very light and comfy.

That’s a shambles about the quality of some of the shirts turning up. I suppose this season is a chance for them to learn from mistakes as it’s their first time doing an operation this size. But still, it’s not good enough.

Still possible that it's a very small minority, just need to see how the next couple of days go. Hopefully, Castore are quick and helpful with getting these guys replacements.

Received mines today

Loving the thought of guys opening their XXXL shirts while reading "you're about to become a better athlete" :))
Must admit I did laugh when I saw that on the packaging.

Big fat Davie fae Castlemilk has quickly put his new shirt on before tucking into 12 cans of Stella and a munchie box, to ensure optimum athletic benefits.

That's mine just arrived and glad to say there's no printing or stitching malfunctions on it. Ordered my usual size Medium and fits how it should, although it's slightly tight at the arms but going by how the players jersey's look on them, that's probably how they're supposed to be. Happy days.

I really want the Castore deal to succeed but really disappointing that I’ve still not had email or delivery and was order 1292.
Got a wee boy who is gutted today
I’m in exactly the same situation mate my 8 year is gutted - had a right few snide messages on this thread when like yourself posting about frustration.

Mine and my sons arrived half an hour ago. Perfect fit. fantastic quality! And Castore liked my instagram post!!! ha ha!

Bit concerning the amount of faulty tops we’re hearing about in this thread.

My #2515 order is still at the national sorting hub.

No news on my away shirt yet.

It looks like three reported on here so far. That's far from ideal but its not a huge number, though deliveries are low still as well. @dookieno8 is a really weird one, with the extra stitching.

It seems the issues are with the printing which is a shame because the top is excellent otherwise.

I have the Ls in Bill stuck together. Not a big deal but they’ll need more quality checks for future tops

Back