New Strips

It has arrived!!!

I’m over the moon with it. I was a bit concerned as I’d ordered a double XL only to then see Castore recommend that you should order a size up, but the fitting is absolutely fine although it’s given me a bit of incentive to lose at least a stone.

It has arrived!!!

I’m over the moon with it. I was a bit concerned as I’d ordered a double XL only to then see Castore recommend that you should order a size up, but the fitting is absolutely fine although it’s given me a bit of incentive to lose at least a stone.

Were you XXL in Hummel, too?

I went with my normal XXL.

Stil no dispatch email here, so prob little chance of it arriving before Weds now. It’ll be a real shame if it’s not here by Thursday and I could have waited and just bought in the shop. I do realise it’s a big task for Castore and really don’t want to moan about it as I know from the other side what a logistical nightmare it can be.

Which is the best platform to message them on to get an update? I’m not sure if printed tops are taking longer, but would have thought having a name on the back wouldn’t make much difference.

Not long in and top was sitting there :))
Fired it on boy does it feel good on, happy chappie!!
Got a XL as I’m between a L n XL depending the fit of a top.
fits perfect, sleeves are a nice fit and length very chuffed.

Stil no dispatch email here, so prob little chance of it arriving before Weds now. It’ll be a real shame if it’s not here by Thursday and I could have waited and just bought in the shop. I do realise it’s a big task for Castore and really don’t want to moan about it as I know from the other side what a logistical nightmare it can be.

Which is the best platform to message them on to get an update? I’m not sure if printed tops are taking longer, but would have thought having a name on the back wouldn’t make much difference.
I got mine at 2:05am and strip dropped through the door an hour ago.

The usual MyHermes guy that delivers stuff to my work is sound enough but always wears a f*cking Aberdeen hat so I’m a bit worried given that the tops are being sent out in Rangers branded packaging!
Haha at least you’ll know who it was if it goes missing. :D

Just home from work and the wife has left it out on the kitchen table for me.

I have to say, I am very very disappointed that the size I bought fits perfectly, I was hoping it would be like a tent and I could change it for a size I’m more comfortable seeing. Jeez I’m a fat bas and now I have the xxl label to prove it:eek:

Mines has just arrived,size L and it's a good fit,I'm probably about 7lbs heavier than usual with lockdown but will soon lose now back at work full time.Size M might have been a tad tight but will try M on in training gear before buying anything else.
Really impressed,very nice top and velvety feeling wee pamphlet too.

On a side note i had the fear when i seen the bags they were being delivered in with the RFC crest etc,Hermes driver said to me "you been waiting patiently' with a wee smile;)

Just got mine.

It's a perfect fit at my usual size L. Great quality and no issues with the printing parts.

Looks absolutely amazing in the flesh. Totally the right shade of blue :))

Contrary to what some other folk have said, I find the fit a wee bit more forgiving around the waist than with the last Hummel shirt. Just an opinion tho.
Hope you’re right and we have a load of lockdown fatties in here kidding themselves on that the top is tight! I’ll find out in 30 mins with mine

Everyone managing to get theirs yet mine hasn’t shipped?
I placed 2 orders within about 5 mins on launch day. 1 strip has just arrived but i haven't recieved any dispatch emails about the other order. 3 pissed off kids as theirs hasnt arrived. I'm sorry but in this day and age not being able to deliver something that was launched under a big fanfare, had plenty previous info on the demand they could expect and and was pre-ordered a month in advance is poor service.

Hope you’re right and we have a load of lockdown fatties in here kidding themselves on that the top is tight! I’ll find out in 30 mins with mine

Not a massive difference but noticeable. If someone has piled on an extra 2 stone then maybe they should just lose the weight though.

Back