New Strips

Not sure mate.

Many, including me haven’t had an email and they’ve had our cash since July 1st.

They also don’t respond to emails, and one of the email addresses they originally provided is a dead address.

It’s not a great start.

I agree.

When I bought it stated it would ship on August 1st. Thats just not happened,

My daughter received hers yesterday but her partner hasn't received his.
Both ordered on the same day to the same address.

I ordered a top for my son with HAGI 7 on the back.

I assume the hold up is due to having a name and number on the back.

I ordered 5 minutes after the pre-order opened up.

Ok so todays update is an update of yesterday:

We've got it
13:14 - Mon 03 Aug
We've got your parcel and we're processing it for you

09:33 - Tue 04 Aug
Further updates on your parcel to follow

09:34 - Tue 04 Aug
We've received your parcel

So are Hermes saying they never got it yesterday? WTF does that even mean?!

I was order number 2100 and still no confirmation email. I’m not bothered personally but my son is desperate to get his kit. All his mates got theirs yesterday

We've got it

They ain’t called Herpes for nothing

We've got it

I'm pretty much the same, plus two updates saying there has been a 24 hour delay lol

We've got it

I've had no updates like this. Order number 6400-ish. Castore can learn a lot from this experience for their next launches.

Reactions: GF1
Ordered mines back on July 1st. Not had a dispatch notification yet. Tried to email the concierge email address they left in my confirmation email for questions. But I got an email back saying that the email address didn't exist...sent a message to the SLO, but I do get that it is probably out with his role but not really sure who else to contact at this point

Ordered mines back on July 1st. Not had a dispatch notification yet. Tried to email the concierge email address they left in my confirmation email for questions. But I got an email back saying that the email address didn't exist...sent a message to the SLO, but I do get that it is probably out with his role but not really sure who else to contact at this point

try concierge@rangersstore.co.uk

Mine was fine but what a huge f*ck up sending them out in those branded bags with our badge on it. They need told not to do that in future, that's 2 out of 7 I've spoken to have had deliberate damage by scumbag mentally challengeds somewhere along the line.
God knows what state mine will arrive in over here:eek:

So tried the concierge address again, and again got the undelivered error, so tried the rangersstore@castore.co.uk email...and got an automatic reply telling me to send my email to the concierge email address :rolleyes:

Received this today using concierge:

Thank you for contacting us.

Our team will endeavour to contact you within 48 business hours.

We thank you for your patience.

So tried the concierge address again, and again got the undelivered error, so tried the rangersstore@castore.co.uk email...and got an automatic reply telling me to send my email to the concierge email address :rolleyes:

Sorry mate, I just came on to post that I'd been bounced back and had to try the concierge email, which I have done & got the automated reply that it'll be answered in 48 business hours.

How many people on here have ever tweeted about celtic tops that are getting sent to celtic fans, i'm going to say zero yet those cunts are talking about nothing else.

Weirdos.
We don’t half give them plenty of ammunition. No wonder they are lapping it up! Not just the club and Castore but the meltdown from grown men on here! People should have a think before posting about how their comments will be used as scum propaganda! The Press scum will pick up on this next.

All the excuses are wearing a bit thin when it's now the 4th and there's apparently plenty of us sitting without even a dispatched email

I agree with this, I have been very relaxed about this but its now descending into a complete farce with loads of people having no dispatch email, radio silence from their CS email address and now SD have our training gear on sale before we do.

Shambles.

We don’t half give them plenty of ammunition. No wonder they are lapping it up! Not just the club and Castore but the meltdown from grown men on here! People should have a think before posting about how their comments will be used as scum propaganda! The Press scum will pick up on this next.

#firstworldproblems

in my confirmation email the contact email for questions given was rangerstore, when it was supposed to read rangersstore. they missed out a letter, meaning when i copied and pasted the email address it wouldn't deliver :rolleyes: lol

We've got it

In case it's any help I've included my timeline of updates below. Mines was delivered yesterday, the day after the 'We've got your parcel...' update.

12:44 - Sun 02 Aug

08:44 - Mon 03 Aug
Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you

12:05 - Mon 03 Aug
Your parcel is on its way to you today

12:12 - Mon 03 Aug
Your friendly local courier will try to deliver between 13:00 and 17:00 today

14:02 - Mon 03 Aug
Your parcel has been delivered

In case it's any help I've included my timeline of updates below. Mines was delivered yesterday, the day after the 'We've got your parcel...' update.

12:44 - Sun 02 Aug

08:44 - Mon 03 Aug
Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you

12:05 - Mon 03 Aug
Your parcel is on its way to you today

12:12 - Mon 03 Aug
Your friendly local courier will try to deliver between 13:00 and 17:00 today

14:02 - Mon 03 Aug
Your parcel has been delivered

Thanks for this. Mines seems to have went back the way haha:

We've got it

On its way
11:01 - Tue 04 Aug

I ordered a top for my son with HAGI 7 on the back.

I assume the hold up is due to having a name and number on the back.

I ordered 5 minutes after the pre-order opened up.

They had a month to make sure they had enough. Wee man's also Hagi 7, like you I ordered early.

Still nothing for my 2 kids

Pretty gutted theve not even emailed saying sorry for the hold up ,there going through orders

Just nothing
I am same. Got two kids who are pretty cheesed off, sure they’ll arrive but disappointing that SD & others have had them since Saturday makes a mockery of pre-ordering. When I used to order for myself (90’s) pre-ordering meant you had the shirt before it appeared in the shops. Not sure folk will rush in again when there is no benefit to pre-ordering

Back