New Strips

I am same. Got two kids who are pretty cheesed off, sure they’ll arrive but disappointing that SD & others have had them since Saturday makes a mockery of pre-ordering. When I used to order for myself (90’s) pre-ordering meant you had the shirt before it appeared in the shops. Not sure folk will rush in again when there is no benefit to pre-ordering

Totally agree

I was away for the weekend at Isle of Whithorn with mates families
An the signal down there is terrible
So only got signal in the boozer WiFi

So didn’t pay much attention to social media

Just expected to be there when I got home yesterday
Some amount of small issues with castore getting mentioned

Just disappointed for the kids
One kit is a hagi 7
Afew delays on this
Don’t know if that’s the problem or just coincidence

My notification mail came on Sunday
(Order# 10033)
Then followed the Hermes processing notification on Monday am that they were processing. That was then followed by a notification on Monday afternoon with a your parcel has been delayed notfication and to expect a further update within 24 hours.
So let see if it starts moving again this afternoon.

No mad rush on my side, just advising so others get a feel for what's going on. Just looks like they are struggling with the sheer volume to me.

I'll do it the old fashioned way next time. Go to a shop with the boy, look around, try things on. Purchase at a till via a real person.

Pre-order was a bit of a gimmick, a way to front load the cost by paying in advance. No real benefit to the customer ( well, not all of them)

Last edited:
still noting from them i am order 19 thousand and something. could order something from alibaba and have it here quicker.

Has anyone got a contact email address to find out when the third strip was being released?Ive asked on here and no one seems to know.Thanks in advance.

Not had an e-mail at all.

Getting a wee bit annoyed tbh. What was the point in the pre-order when your order hasn't even been dispatched 4 days into August?

Same mate my two boys are waiting on theirs not a email nothing and it’s actually getting a little silly now as one of their friends had it on yesterday and it’s caused me some grief:oops::D

Hermes seem to be having delivery issues. I was waiting on stuff from Next that should have come on Friday and Saturday but turned up on Sunday.

#6726 here and still no email other than confirming my order on July 1st. No numbers or names, just a home top.

Even an update to say that they are struggling to keep up with the demand would ease a lot of minds.

They shouldn’t have though. I would guess they would have looked at previous sales figures before getting involved with us.
They were told repeatedly about the size of the demand. We were told repeatedly that they knew and were putting measures in place.

Pretty awful comms from them *at best* to have made people believe that the Aug 1st everyone would be getting their order. Clearly that was never going to happen.

They had a month to make sure they had enough. Wee man's also Hagi 7, like you I ordered early.

We are waiting on a Hagi 7 top too and still no dispatch notice. If there is an issue then so be it, but would be nice to know. Can see me cancelling and buying on Thursday as it’ll be quicker at this rate and save having a disappointed son.

It is getting frustrating reading there are people who have ordered at the weekend and had emails about it being despatched yet there is plenty of us have still heard absolutely nothing about what we ordered at the start of July.

Received an email my away shirt is on its way, Royal Mail next day delivery so should receive it tomorrow. Ordered on Saturday.
Just checked again It’s being delivered by Hermes even though I paid the wee bit extra for Royal Mail delivery. My regular Hermes deliverer is a bear so should be fine hopefully.

Was expecting it to be today. Did you do Hermes or Royal Mail next day ? I paid for Royal Mail but it’s coming via hermes

Royal mail next day delivery. I ordered 2 home tops that are with Hermes and getting delivered between 12-4 today. Unless they have been smart and will put them together.

Was expecting it to be today. Did you do Hermes or Royal Mail next day ? I paid for Royal Mail but it’s coming via hermes

Also paid for royal mail nxt day and just received an email saying shipment on it's way with a Hermes tracking number which when tracked says they are waiting on the package

Not overly fussed when the tops come to be honest, but looking like a bit of a farce with folk paying for Royal Mail next day delivery and it arriving via Hermes.

I've not even had the email saying the Royal Mail delivery I've paid for has been changed to Hermes :))

Has anyone bought a junior strip that'd be able to give me an idea of sizes?

My mate's kid is turning 4 next week and was thinking of buying him the away strip, would any of the junior sizes fit that age?

Cheers

We are waiting on a Hagi 7 top too and still no dispatch notice. If there is an issue then so be it, but would be nice to know. Can see me cancelling and buying on Thursday as it’ll be quicker at this rate and save having a disappointed son.

If we don't get it, I'll be even angrier if Hagi 7 tops are on sale in the shop, on Thursday. I never applied for tickets for opening day as I imagine it'll be way too busy for me, even with tickets. I'll definitely think twice about online ordering again.

I understand that Castore have a load of tops to shift but with an order in the 14000s, no emails about delivery and an increasingly pissed off child looking for his top I am rapidly running out of goodwill.

That folk have ordered and received the away top since Saturday and that I could walk into Sports Direct and pick up a top for cheaper than I paid up front a month ago is a fucking farce to be blunt about it.

Last edited:
Back