New Strips

Overseas bear here - Tracking number doesn't work - messages castore - received nothing back as well as DHL who are handling the overseas delivery

8 tops ordered and still no clue when they are being delivered or where they even are .

Paid 30 pounds for express global shipping as well .

I know its their first Rodeo but its a bit disappointing

Exactly the same regarding tracking number with mine

Entered into DHL website and number isnt recognized.

Emailed concierge@ address - No response

My dad had ordered for my son too, no email at all yet.

It's not the end of the world obviously but first impressions count, I certainly wont be ordering any training gear based off this experience so far which is unfortunate

I live out with the UK and still have t received my home jersey. Still haven’t received a dispatch notice or tracking info either. Sent an email to the concierge email address that was on my order confirmation and not heard back as of yet. It’s a bit annoying and communication has been poor but it’s not the end of the world and I’m sure it’ll get here, we are still in a global pandemic after all.

They can’t get a delivery to Paisley never mind overseas!

They are being inundated with social media messages & emails with people looking for orders that are, by now, overdue (as they haven’t even been despatched.) There seems to be an issue with supply of the women’s home top also.

Surely a brief comms through one of the above channels isn’t too much to ask? It would save Castore a lot of grief or is it easier just to ignore people that have forked out hundreds of pounds, unfortunately it seems that way.

Emailed them again last night after reading about the tampering of the shirts. Still no sign of my preorder despite it being one of the first order numbers generated. I have an email saying it’s at Hermes National Hub, not updated since weekend.

Emailed them again last night after reading about the tampering of the shirts. Still no sign of my preorder despite it being one of the first order numbers generated. I have an email saying it’s at Hermes National Hub, not updated since weekend.

Take it you received an email fairly recently to know it’s at the hub?

Absolutely nothing received since order confirmation for 3 separate orders (1st July, 1st August and yesterday)

Got mine today. Too wee but decent quality and it hasn’t been slashed, I’ll take it to the shop next Monday for a size up.

I hope you can do that, my son in same position needing to go a size up. Earlier in the thread it got posted all returns were by post only and you couldn't do it at the shop.
I want to do it same way as you, probably end up spending more money that way.

Take it you received an email fairly recently to know it’s at the hub?

Absolutely nothing received since order confirmation for 3 separate orders (1st July, 1st August and yesterday)
Yeah mate, an even then I had to email them to fire them into action and send a dispatch email

If you use the myhermes page to track (rather than the link in the email from Castore) you get more detailed info. I've only had an email saying that it was ready for dispatch but the hermes tracking shows the picked it up on the 2nd, returned it to Castore on the 3rd, picked it up again yesterday and now its at my local depot.

If you use the myhermes page to track (rather than the link in the email from Castore) you get more detailed info. I've only had an email saying that it was ready for dispatch but the hermes tracking shows the picked it up on the 2nd, returned it to Castore on the 3rd, picked it up again yesterday and now its at my local depot.

Yeah I’ve been using that. Still sitting as “we’ve got it”

Yeah I’ve been using that. Still sitting as “we’ve got it”
Any more details if you expand the section (if you haven't already)? When I first loaded the page the sections were closed and I had to click on the arrow to see the extra detail. Might only be available as I had extra detail to view right enough.

Surely folk who've had the email are using the Hermes tracking rather than the Castore bit? Seems kinda obvious to me. Hermes should show something like collected-national hub-local hub-out for delivery.

Yes and as you say that's where you are lucky. Tens of thousands of Bears around the world want their tops and are willing to have to wait and the impatient entitled on here are spitting the dummy.

Wouldn't say there's anything entitled about parting with well over £100 on two jerseys and paying almost £8 for next day delivery and receiving nothing.

Some folk even specifically chose Royal Mail for it just to end up being given to Hermes to deliver.

Any more details if you expand the section (if you haven't already)? When I first loaded the page the sections were closed and I had to click on the arrow to see the extra detail. Might only be available as I had extra detail to view right enough.
Yeah just that they received it at their depot 16:14 pm at weekend. Nothing else

Still nothing since the 1st of July and the order confirmation.i has to laugh it says “now your order has been placed it will be processed in two working days” really looking more like two bloody months.

Another day and no doubt another disappointment for the wee man.
Castore emailed last night apologising for messing the order up I placed on the 1/7 at 8.15 am but nothing more than a apology.
I will not order from them again lads - without a doubt the worst customer experience I have received in a very long time.

I’m starting to get annoyed now, pre ordered and not even a email to say despatched etc.
my son is understandably raging, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt about supply etc but 5 days later and not even any correspondence I think is utter crap.
this is not what they promised.
I'm in exactly the same boat. I've emailed that address this morning and only had the automated reply saying they will get back to me within the next 48 hours.
A few mates ordered stuff at the weekend and have all received despatch emails so look likely to get their stuff before my pre order.
Luckily I stay in Glasgow and will be able to go to the shop to buy anything in future.

It’s a really poor start from Castore let’s face it.

I got mines but my mate away on holiday today without his kids’ strips.

Surely folk who've had the email are using the Hermes tracking rather than the Castore bit? Seems kinda obvious to me. Hermes should show something like collected-national hub-local hub-out for delivery.
The link in the email takes you the hermes Europe tracking page which only gives you major updates, the myhermes tracking gives you a lot more detail and the updates also seem to appear more timely than on the hermes Europe page where I've checked at 6pm and there's been no updates then checked again the next morning and there was an update timestampped 2pm the previous day and it wasn't there when I checked at 6.

To not have even an email 5 days after the original delivery date is really poor how would i go about getting my money back?
Im not far from Ibrox and I,ll just go to the shop not buying online from Castore again.

Another day of it going back the way. An update today from Hermes to say that it's at local depot. It was allegedly there yesterday so why the %^*& did they not get it sent out?

I'm at the store tomorrow so if it doesn't come today I am buying it again tomorrow and opening up PayPal dispute

It’s a really poor start from Castore let’s face it.

I got mines but my mate away on holiday today without his kids’ strips.

If this is anything to go by then maybe just use them to get out the SD deal then get back to a proper manufacturer that actually has a clue what their doing.

If a business is offering pre orders of 50k items they must be prepared to deliver and communicate with their customers, this has been a PR disaster for both Rangers and Castore, I'm really disappointed with the whole thing.

I got an e mail 5 days ago saying it had been received and processed even though they had my money 5 weeks ago but since then nothing and no replies to my e mails. I’m not very impressed but I’m not raging. :)

Home strip came on Monday morning and away top is due to arrive tomorrow.

Never know with this Hermes mob though they are the professionals at making an arse of it.

Has everyone who's not received them tried contacting Castore through the likes of Instagram? They're really responsive on there (I appreciate not everyone has it)

Still at National Hub since 2/8. Used MyHermes for more detail and all its says is "we've got it". Well I'd like to have it now ya chubes

Reactions: GF1
Is the store opening tomorrow only for Gold mygers members or all mygers members and gold get the first couple of hours?

seems like they have bitten off more they can chew and completely underestimated the levels of demand

hopefully this is a major lessons learned, however some of their customer service seems very poor

and i say that as someone that has the strip

I hope you can do that, my son in same position needing to go a size up. Earlier in the thread it got posted all returns were by post only and you couldn't do it at the shop.
I want to do it same way as you, probably end up spending more money that way.
Conflicting info (as usual) then because it was this thread that I read Castore had told someone you can take it to the shop with the dispatch note for exchanges!

Didn't want to moan about it but also on the same boat 2 shirts ordered no sign of them

Ordered 2 away ones on Saturday heard nothing about them either

Having a shocker i am

Still at National Hub since 2/8. Used MyHermes for more detail and all its says is "we've got it". Well I'd like to have it now ya chubes

I think there have been some errors made however don’t discount the number of deliveries that have been deliberately “ lost “ or sabotaged by haters . It’s a sad reflection on our society that this behaviour is tolerated and even encouraged in some quarters .

Back