New Strips

I would imagine so mate, I never took up the option as I already had the home shirt and my Mrs would have my bollocks on a fork if I went up to spend more money!

Haha! I have bought 2 home tops and the away one. My bank balance is gonna take a hit after being at the store! Friday it is then! Cheers!

Just keep pinging messages over. They've been brilliant with me, I just checked my history there and I sent them a message wed/thu/fri and then mon and every time they got back to me the same day. They even liked my post of my new shirt as well!!

Just keep pinging messages over. They've been brilliant with me, I just checked my history there and I sent them a message wed/thu/fri and then mon and every time they got back to me the same day. They even liked my post of my new shirt as well!!

They keep ignoring my DMs and emails too. I’ve had no comms whatsoever. No dispatch note or tracking code. They seem to be happy to respond to issues they can help with but patching when they can’t. Appalling customer service. £241 I spent on 1 July and not even the courtesy of a response.

These are my updates since Sunday :D

23:00 - Sun 02 Aug
Further updates on your parcel to follow

23:01 - Sun 02 Aug
We've received your parcel

04:02 - Mon 03 Aug
We've got your parcel and we're processing it for you

06:03 - Mon 03 Aug
We're sorry your parcel has been delayed, we'll have it on the move in the next 24 hours

06:15 - Mon 03 Aug
Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you

10:14 - Mon 03 Aug
We're sorry your parcel has been delayed, we'll have it on the move in the next 24 hours

11:50 - Mon 03 Aug

08:25 - Tue 04 Aug
Further updates on your parcel to follow

08:26 - Tue 04 Aug
We've received your parcel

on its way
08:56 - Tue 04 Aug

06:14 - Wed 05 Aug
Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you

seems like they have bitten off more they can chew and completely underestimated the levels of demand

hopefully this is a major lessons learned
, however some of their customer service seems very poor

and i say that as someone that has the strip

I really don't get how they could underestimate demand. It's completely unfathomable & inexcusable to me.

Reactions: GF1
I really don't get how they could underestimate demand. It's completely unfathomable & inexcusable to me.

We see this every. single. season. Every one. Different suppliers, same shambles.

I haven't even bothered trying to order anything yet. Easier to wait until the mad rush settles and get them when freely and easily available.

To be honest, it's more getting a kit for the wee man that I wait on and he's only 3, so not champing at the bit or anything.

Checked emails this morning.nothing again starting to get really pissed off Before.anyone says have you tried emailing them Yes.I have and they haven't answered that either

Think as well they’ll maybe learn their lesson with Hermes and rangers logo on the packaging.

All they can do is take all the problems on board and rectify it for the future.

Do other major clubs have the same issue each year out of interest? Obviously it's not like I (or, I suspect, many of our fans) pay much attention to other clubs' fans buying merchandise, so curious if the likes of big Premiership clubs (Man U, Liverpool, Man City, etc where I would guess the overall demand for kit is pretty high) encounter the same problems every year?

If it's just a case that sports suppliers are all hamstrung by the early season rush, it might be easier to accept/understand to an extent.

Last edited:
Order confirmed on the 1st July. Zilch since, nada. 2 girls asking every day after believing it would get here last Saturday.
Appeciate this is not life or death but leaves a really bad taste in the mouth. Could have walked into a store and bought it by now.

Has everyone who's not received them tried contacting Castore through the likes of Instagram? They're really responsive on there (I appreciate not everyone has it)

I have now after the 'Concierge' blanked my mail sent on Monday

Castore is only a company of 25 people (according to LinkedIn) - I'm sure the thousands of people who are waiting on their shirts are getting responded to as quickly as possible. Not ideal, sure, but I don't think it's for the lack of trying.

Castore is only a company of 25 people (according to LinkedIn) - I'm sure the thousands of people who are waiting on their shirts are getting responded to as quickly as possible. Not ideal, sure, but I don't think it's for the lack of trying.
If that is the case then there lies one of the problems. They were told on numerous occasions how huge a task they had on their hands and they continued to say they had it all under control and they had the capabilities of dealing with such a high demand. That is now up for real debate judging by fan response.

Do other major clubs have the same issue each year out of interest? Obviously it's not like I (or, I suspect, many of our fans) pay much attention to other clubs' fans buying merchandise, so curious if the likes of big Premiership clubs (Man U, Liverpool, Man City, etc where I would guess the overall demand for kit is pretty high) encounter the same problems every year?

If it's just a case that sports suppliers are all hamstrung by the early season rush, it might be easier to accept/understand to an extent.

It's a good point.

For example how have Everton got on with Hummel in their 1st season & if they've had any problems?

Appreciate that our situation at the time was more complicated when Hummel were suppliers but it would be interesting to see if they can cope with their demand on a level playing field.

My notification mail came on Sunday
(Order# 10033)
Then followed the Hermes processing notification on Monday am that they were processing. That was then followed by a notification on Monday afternoon with a your parcel has been delayed notfication and to expect a further update within 24 hours.
So let see if it starts moving again this afternoon.

No mad rush on my side, just advising so others get a feel for what's going on. Just looks like they are struggling with the sheer volume to me.

I'll do it the old fashioned way next time. Go to a shop with the boy, look around, try things on. Purchase at a till via a real person.

Pre-order was a bit of a gimmick, a way to front load the cost by paying in advance. No real benefit to the customer ( well, not all of them)

I think I will do the same mate.

Get it from the shop at the stadium.

Me and the wee man will just get there early before a game.
Apparently we’ve sold 30k away shirts on top of the 50k home thus far, incredible backing by the supporters.

Yes it is.

I have money sat in my bank for 2 x junior away kits and some training gear for me.

It will stay in the bank until I get my sons home kit.

Posted this elsewhere but...
Hermes have actually removed all the tracking info for my order now. So I'm guessing my order was 'tampered with'. Order #6400-ish as well. Emailed to say cancel the order and refund me and I'll just buy a shirt at the stadium. Not even sure if I'll get a reply.

I’m starting to get annoyed now, pre ordered and not even a email to say despatched etc.
my son is understandably raging, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt about supply etc but 5 days later and not even any correspondence I think is utter crap.
this is not what they promised.
Totally agree with you. Im pretty much in the same situation.

If they couldn’t cope with the demand they should’ve recruited accordingly. It seems to have come as a surprise to Castore only.

Last edited:
I've tried contacting them via email and Instagram. I notice this morning that the email autoreply has changed from yesterday to say dispatched within 3-7 business days. Website is now saying the same

Bought one for my ten year old nephew. Aside from the email I received when I ordered in early July I have heard nothing. For a ten year old getting your new kit is always a massive deal and this is just a total joke.
Now the 5th August and not even dispatched yet, an absolute shambles.
Not impressed with this “Castore” mob at all, thought the designs were awfully bland and the service is even worse.

This another annual point brought up. "It's a small company", "They've never had as big a contract before", "Our level of demand is new to them", etc.

Sorry, but stop entering into contracts with suppliers with no proven track record or capacity to actually fulfil the well-established demand if that's the reason for it every year.

Could be a perfect storm of Castore not being used to the volume, sabotage and maybe other circumstances, such as orders of a certain size or style (long sleeved) making them unable to fulfil orders containing them.
It would be good for Castore to speak to Mark on here, H&H and 4LHAD and put a statement out giving their customers an update. Reasonable fans would appreciate that.

Probably only saying this as its a kids one I'm waiting on but if it was a choice between an adult top for myself or a kids top for my son I would choose the kids top every time.

I’m another one still waiting for my top to be delivered. Checked my order status this morning and it’s currently saying it’s been “delayed due to major event”. Must of been one of the many damaged.

Is anyone else in the same boat? Who is best to contact regarding this?

I’m another one still waiting for my top to be delivered. Checked my order status this morning and it’s currently saying it’s been “delayed due to major event”. Must of been one of the many damaged.

Is anyone else in the same boat? Who is best to contact regarding this?

Mine has been at the national sorting hub for 24 hours now

Hermes are shite

I'm slightly convinced one of the sleeves on mine are longer than the other. Barely noticeable but enough for a nit-picker like myself.

They keep ignoring my DMs and emails too. I’ve had no comms whatsoever. No dispatch note or tracking code. They seem to be happy to respond to issues they can help with but patching when they can’t. Appalling customer service. £241 I spent on 1 July and not even the courtesy of a response.

Terrible.

Still annoyed at the poster on here who said they were great on Instagram, they've not even looked at my DM.

Back