New Strips

I Haven`t even had a dispatch email yet, i was order 5150 on the pre order system. not bothered about myself but it`s my 2 boys who are absolutely desperate to get the tops so its a shame for them. hopefully comes soon.

they're for my grandkids smartarse
They'll be in them soon enough pal, they'll be worn with pride and joy. I get the frustration but a lot of it seems far too angry for me. Will folks rage still be in their mind the moment they see the joy in a kid's face. Castore are going to stress people into an early grave at this rate

£25 credit for the delay....
Can of worms opened there.
What is a delay?
Something not arrived at customers as:
Not passed to courier yet?
Sat in limbo at said shit courier?

What is a delay?
Sat in limbo at said shit courier .
As the apology is coming unprompted from Castore, that would indicate that those orders haven't left Castore yet.

What is a delay?
Sat in limbo at said shit courier?

I would imagine they will reclaim any costs that came as a result of the courier fck up from Hermes and absorb any costs they incurred from their own issues themselves.

Easier to deal with every delayed delivery in one hit at customer level and then sort out what is owed to who in the background once the public-facing part is dealt with.

Has everyone who's not received them tried contacting Castore through the likes of Instagram? They're really responsive on there (I appreciate not everyone has it)

Yes and here is the response

" Hi, if you’ve emailed the customer service team they’ll be making their way through the email and will get back to you as soon as possible, sorry I can’t be more help"

I just got the email too offering £25 voucher due to the item being ‘damaged at handover to Courier partner’

I've emailed them back asking for circumstances around the damage.
I’m more than happy to take this as far as possible with Hermes if any of those fkn mutants have sabotaged my daughters birthday present.

Anyone on fan media Able to confirm the circumstances around large scale damage?

I just got the email too offering £25 voucher due to the item being ‘damaged at handover to Courier partner’

I’m more than happy to take this as far as possible with Hermes if any of those fkn mutants have sabotaged my daughters birthday present.

Anyone on fan media Able to confirm the circumstances around large scale damage?
Just curious mate, did you get a dispatch email at all to say Hermes had the parcel or is this the first correspondence you've had.

I think it's an excellent gesture from Castore to offer a £25 credit as an apology for the delay. No doubt it won't stop plenty on here moaning right enough.

Is this for everyone? I’ve had literally nothing yet and am already pissed after the SQA %^*& up yesterday

Is this for everyone? I’ve had literally nothing yet and am already pissed after the SQA %^*& up yesterday
People on here have started to receive the email so they’ll be working their way through the complaints. I’m sure if you’ve contacted them about it then you’ll hear soon.

I would encourage any bear to take it all the way with Hermes.

Castore have a hard enough job on their hands, especially being new to this, without scum damaging or "losing" our packages.

Hermes are an incredibly shit company, long before all of this.

Yes and here is the response

" Hi, if you’ve emailed the customer service team they’ll be making their way through the email and will get back to you as soon as possible, sorry I can’t be more help"
See the post below your reply to me, appears some are getting £25 credit. So hopefully Castore can do similar for you.

I know will be the same for many but has anyone had all the hermes depot email nonsense for 1 item but the other you have had zero contact about anything?

I know better never stops with 1 but better has not started with the other.
I made two orders, one delivered and nothing RE the other.

been answered no doubt can you return your strip directly to the Rangers Shop?

This is what I want a definite answer to as well.
Seems to be differing opinions.

I really don't want to have to send it back via Hermes if I can help it.

Just got an email my away top is being delivered between 12-4 today. Ordered it Saturday royal mail but is coming through Hermes by the looks of it! Buzzing as it looked really nice against the sheep.

Ordered 2 home tops on very first day as soon as email came through. #7408 and #7985 and still nothing.

My local Hermes delivery guy is usually on the ball and get my orders before lunchtime although mostly order clothes from Woodhouse Clothing.

Christ, does that not suggest damaged before it got to Hermes? Maybe the demented Dhims are actually inside Castore FFS. Surely not. If so, should be easy to track down and sack.

This is what I want a definite answer to as well.
Seems to be differing opinions.

I really don't want to have to send it back via Hermes if I can help it.
I printed the return label with Hermes and it failed in the shop total riot, now just want to physically swap it in store- SLO has mentioned you can do that when it opens

So today still no dispatch email, no reply to my email to Castore, no apology email, no reply to my message on social media. So I have asked to cancel and will hopefully be able to buy in store tomorrow.

I just hope that going forwards there is a bit more communication and if there are issues then just let us know. If I knew there was a delay then happy to wait, but it's the unknown and the ignoring of emails that grates on you.

Have you heard anything back from that email?
I had letters missing from mine , emailed them photos etc on Monday but heard nothing so far.
I guess the are snowed under with Hermes issues.!

I got this auto reply from them.

Thank you for contacting us.

Our team will endeavour to contact you within 48 business hours.

We thank you for your patience.

I think people just need to be patient here.

Clearly there has been criminal damages carried out by Hermes workers. Therefore, I would assume they realises this at start of the week after weekend despatches and are blocking other damaged goods from being delivered to folk.

Sadly it's the sort of mentally challenged filled bitter cesspit of a country we live in. Plus it's only a football jersey and we won't be attending games anytime soon.

Patience is the key.

I think people just need to be patient here.

Clearly there has been criminal damages carried out by Hermes workers. Therefore, I would assume they realises this at start of the week after weekend despatches and are blocking other damaged goods from being delivered to folk.

Sadly it's the sort of mentally challenged filled bitter cesspit of a country we live in. Plus it's only a football jersey and we won't be attending games anytime soon.

Patience is the key.

they could update us then on whats happening.

they could update us then on whats happening.
There's a very good chance that Castore and Rangers don't have all the info to be fair.
From reading most of this thread, it appears that almost all of the issues are with Hermes, either damaging the product or running late with delivery.
I'm sure Castore will use a different company in future, but they have been let down badly on this occasion.
Hermes will probably be returning a lage number of kits to Castore before reaching the customer damaged, so many kits will be very late. I doubt there are thousands of spares ready to be shipped immediately unfortunately.

Back