New Strips

Still no emails, so just sent another polite chaser As I first emailed on Monday and still no response.

I wonder if part of the issue is the shirt printing as I didn’t see any printed shirts in store to buy today.

Will just keep waiting and see what happens I guess.

Nada here still :(, every time my email goes I'm like please please, but its patron telling me about h&h updates, which are keeping me smiling (even the one where edgar opened his top live on air)

Still no emails, so just sent another polite chaser As I first emailed on Monday and still no response.

I wonder if part of the issue is the shirt printing as I didn’t see any printed shirts in store to buy today.

Will just keep waiting and see what happens I guess.

Only my guess but I think as soon as they realised the parcels had been vandalised they told Hermes to return them so they could check for damage. After checking, parcels either sent out again, or held by Castore to issue refunds and send new shirts.

Just a theory and they could easily have told us that if its right.

Strip update.

Home top sent back to as damaged, Castore have not responded for over 2 days nowso top was just sent back.

Awat top came today, looks great but to small. My fault for not ordering a size up, so getting sent back 2moro. Just going to go to new shop when refunds are confirmed.

Awat top is really good.

Got my email with £25 discount. Wish I could use it on the castore site for a Garcia hoodie like everyone and their dug

Strip update.

Home top sent back to as damaged, Castore have not responded for over 2 days nowso top was just sent back.

Awat top came today, looks great but to small. My fault for not ordering a size up, so getting sent back 2moro. Just going to go to new shop when refunds are confirmed.

Awat top is really good.

Didn't you try on the damaged one you received to check for size?

Just got a reply to my email I sent:

Thank you for your patience.

We have refunded the amount paid for shipping and would like to apologise for the delay.

Our warehouse team are working hard to get orders out, all orders will be delivered by early next week.

We would like to apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

The Customer Service Team

Didn't you try on the damaged one you received to check for size?
Never got the chance to, by the time tbe damaged top was here the away top was already on its way to me.

Castore have been very poor in terms of getting back to me, i will stick to going to the store when buying stuff from now on.

I ordered two pairs of shorts last Saturday afternoon and still not received an email saying dispatched yet. Shipping said 3-5 days. Annoying but expected after some of us have been waiting longer on tops.

Fancy one of them for warming up at the track for my run training.

Look forward to seeing your review mate.

Very pleased with the new rain jacket, ordered a medium, quality is very good, I would say the size is on the larger end of medium, I’m a 44 inch chest and 34 waist and fits just right with still a little spare room, if your in the beer belly loyal though I would probably suggest a large, yet to be tested in the rain/washing machine so can’t comment on that but don’t see why they'll be any problem there as it genuinely feels top end material, I’ll definitely be buying more items in the near future.

Very pleased with the new rain jacket, ordered a medium, quality is very good, I would say the size is on the larger end of medium, I’m a 44 inch chest and 34 waist and fits just right with still a little spare room, if your in the beer belly loyal though I would probably suggest a large, yet to be tested in the rain/washing machine so can’t comment on that but don’t see why they'll be any problem there as it genuinely feels top end material, I’ll definitely be buying more items in the near future.

Brilliant mate, just what I was wanting to hear.

No beer belly issues for me, so I'll just go with usual sizing.

Much appreciated.

I got an e mail saying my top has been dispatched to Australia, i also for some reason have been given a shirt with Morelos 20 on the back which in the week he probably leaves the club is nice. I at no point asked for any printing on the back of the top. Cant say i have been overly impressed up to now.

I got an e mail saying my top has been dispatched to Australia, i also for some reason have been given a shirt with Morelos 20 on the back which in the week he probably leaves the club is nice. I at no point asked for any printing on the back of the top. Cant say i have been overly impressed up to now.
Getting rid of Morelos’ player issue ones from Jimmy Bell’s Stockpile.

Last edited:
No reply to emails, no strip, still in national distribution centre since 2/8 (just the 5 days there....). Preorder no 4493

Could be a collectors piece very soon. :eek:

Could be a collectors piece very soon. :eek:
I suspect that isn’t human error and is a problem with whatever system they have.

It looks like there’s going to be hundreds of fans in Australia cutting about with Morelos tops on.

I suspect that isn’t human error and is a problem with whatever system they have.

It looks like there’s going to be hundreds of fans in Australia cutting about with Morelos tops on.
Morelos down under supporters club looks a goer,:p hope it doesn't happen to mine I have two of the white away ones arriving before the 14th. of August.they were despatched yesterday.
My first order of the blue home ones were ordered on 1st July on preorder and no sign of them dispatched yet so that's a bit weird.

My pre-order Blue one will arrive next week with DHL, also with MORELOS 20 on the back FFS. No sign of my white strip or blue training shorts.

I got an email yesterday apologising for the delay, referencing damaged stock and offering the £25 voucher and shipping refund.
Still no top but happy with that as an apology.

See if they just responded to me and said they are investigating I would be OK with that.

3 emails, zero response.

Same here. Ordered 1st July - no dispatch email, hee haw appeared. 2 emails to Castore, both ignored so far yet I’m seeing folk post photos of tops they only ordered on the 1st of August. Fucking shambles. Ordered my wee girl one on 1st August, hopefully get it for the start of next season at this rate. One pissed off bear.

See if they just responded to me and said they are investigating I would be OK with that.

3 emails, zero response.

Same here. Every time my email beeps on laptop I think maybe it's them. If it's taking 3 to 4 days to get through emails there must be some amount of complaints.

Another day passes with no contact from Castore since 01/07 when they took my cash. Two teenage daughters expected their top last Satruday and now don't even bother asking where it's at. What a depressing retail experience this has been. Meanwhile see the owner giving it the big man talk in the store. Time the actions matched the words now.

Seen some bears posting pics in the away top they ordered at the weekend. Don’t think priority is in the Castore vocabulary. Hope you get yours soon bud.

Likewise. I’ve ordered one for my son too and that’s the one I want to get hold of.

Hermes don’t fill me full of confidence either.

Likewise. I’ve ordered one for my son too and that’s the one I want to get hold of.

Hermes don’t fill me full of confidence either.

Feck knows who is delivering my home shirt, chose next day delivery for my wee girls. Nowhere to be seen and I’ve since ordered a goalie shirt and opted for Royal Mail. A carrier pigeon sounds like a more reliable service than anything Castore provide.

Back