New Strips

Also waiting on Hagi 7, and still nothing from Castore or Hermes. But sounds positive that some are on their way. Hopefully won't be long until my order is dispatched now.

Email just received, brothers strip delivered tomorrow. No mention of voucher or anything from Castore so obviously a separate issue than what they are being dished out for. Glad his tops on route, that’s the main thing.

I'm not necessarily fussed for a voucher, however i think it sets quite a risky precedent.

Its only a theory but I reckon as soon as they found out about the malicious damage at Hermes they asked them to recall all their parcels for checking. Those that were untampered with would be returned to Hermes after checking and those that had been damaged would be re-ordered with the postage refund and £25 voucher. As I say though, only a guess.

Its only a theory but I reckon as soon as they found out about the malicious damage at Hermes they asked them to recall all their parcels for checking. Those that were untampered with would be returned to Hermes after checking and those that had been damaged would be re-ordered with the postage refund and £25 voucher. As I say though, only a guess.
I had assumed that also mate, but either way a delay has ensued whether damaged or not due to said recall. Say 2k strips damaged but 4k recalled, all 4k customers are inconvenienced as strips will need to be redispatched not just the 2k damaged.

Like i said bud I'm not even after one, just curious how they could differentiate between customers. I assume they will have a reason, my theory is it's something to do with Kids strips and printing due to the volume.

Either way, the lads strip will be here tomorrow and that's all i'm after :))

Got ours delivered just now. Came in a plain black bag with no branding.
Maybe ours were damaged hence the delay.

Very nice top indeed.

I ordered the away top sat morning no joy yet. Did say 4-7 days for delivery but reading the thread plenty seems to have got them already, so hopefully get it sat morning for me now.
Has anyone received an infant's kit yet?
No mate I've an funny feeling they put these on sale having not actually had them in stock to begin with yet because they weren't long in getting pulled from sale last Saturday

On a positive note the home kits have arrived today i'm only waiting on the away ones now and the infants which i'm guessing is holding that order up

That update the SLO just put up from Castore is shambolic.

'If you don't have your order by 15th August, drop us an email. We'll respond within 5 days.'

That update the SLO just put up from Castore is shambolic.

'If you don't have your order by 15th August, drop us an email. We'll respond within 5 days.'

To be fair its what many have been asking for in the absence of email updates - a blanket message either from Castore or via Rangers.

As I've said a number of times, it looks increasingly likely to me that Castore recalled all packages held by Hermes when they first heard of the malicious damage and have now checked them for damage and now re-despatching.

Yet we will still get the same people, saying how good castore are.. there pr dept is non existent. So people who have emailed them etc last week will beed to wait maybee till after the 15th of august 20 days later.. even hummel wernt this bad.. ..

Like it or not many kids will annoy there mums n dads, that they want the shirt etc.. if they are still waiting.2 choices either go to Ibrox and wait in a big que n maybee pissing rain.. or go to a ashley owned shop and get it.
Castore have a major headache coming there way.. if they dont get this correct..

That's a genuinely terrible PR reply. Random folk getting 25 pound vouchers. Takes 5 days to reply to an email. Everyone has the same issue - send everyone the same email and voucher.

I posted yesterday Id be happy with a rough worse case scenario date, just wanted to hear something. But the 15th of August, come on ahead.

That update is pretty rubbish. It doesn't even give an explanation for the delay.

I should add that I say that as someone who got my top delivered no problem on Monday.

Top came today and its like a tent. Whats the story with exchanging XXL for XL in the rangers store?

Or do I need to return for a refund and re-order again?

Order 21504. Two adult tops with no printing.

Just received an email from Hermes saying they have just received my parcel from Castore and should be delivered by the 8th of August.

We’ll see.

Does the £25 voucher come via a separate email from the apology email? Don’t seem to have actually received the digital voucher

Got the kits today they are quality but if I see mine dare go near a fence to climb for a ball I’ll have nightmares they will get caught easily and we all know boys are let’s say not the most careful :)) :))

Worth the wait but will catch easy imo

Anybody with an XL looking to swap for an XXL, tags on still in packing etc. Got a pair of shorts as well, look like basketball shorts

Back