New Strips

Do you need to create a new account on the shop website? I can't get in with my normal details. How does it then link to mygers?

Yes, it’s a different login. No MyGers points on merchandise, at present, so no need to link to MyGers. Nothing stopping you using the same login credentials though if that’s what you choose to do.

I agree with you. I did buy a size up. Literally the only piece of clothing I have in a large.
Instead of advising to go a size up why not label them normally.
Mate; medium, large, etc vary by manufacturer. You get that those are relative measurements and not absolute, right? The large Castore is bigger than the Small. That’s how it works That’s why brands almost always have “size guides” that give proper measurements. For my running tops, I am a small with Nike, small with Under Armor, a medium with Adidas, a medium with Castore and a medium with Raidlight. Which of those would fit your view of being labelled “normally”?

If people haven’t received goods that have been paid for then Castore deserve criticism. Castore and the club deserve criticism for the pre-order comms that suggested people would have kits “first” and on 1st August, when that wasn’t ever going to be the case. But if people haven’t checked the size guide and bought accordingly then there is absolutely %^*& all to criticise Castore for.

Sorry if this has been answered already, clearly been living under a rock.

Have any in between sizes been released for kids yet? My boy is 4, wears 5-6 in last seasons kit. 3-4 will be too small, but small junior will be too large. Are more kids sizes being released this coming week in the Rangers Store?

Thanks

Did you get an email ahead of time?

Nope, bugger all mate it just arrived.

They’re really not. They’ve fucked up your order, you’re understandably pissed off, I get that.

But for 99.9% of people they’ve been first class.

Absolute nonsense, you can see by the people on this thread alone that you’re talking rubbish.

Last edited:
There wasn't a more pressing issue than getting our retail situation sorted and getting out from under that fat scumbag who was trying to do everything to hurt us. We are finally - FINALLY - free of him, but it's like all that never happened.

Some of the responses on here are unreal: grown men wibbling about a football top being a few days late. Forget about high demand, a young company, a pandemic. People saying the whole thing is a bust because their kid hasn't got the top day one: maybe teach them a little patience? They're not not getting it. I live overseas and will wait longer than most, but I'm just happy to know my club will benefit for the first time in too long.

What a patronising pile of keek

Measure them both in the arms,from the neck to the bottom and across the way and tell us if there is a difference, If both shirts are supposed to be made the same size then both should either be a tight fit or a perfect fit, seems strange to me that one fits better than the other if both home and away shirts are supposed to be the same size.
Definitely different mate

They’re really not. They’ve fucked up your order, you’re understandably pissed off, I get that.

But for 99.9% of people they’ve been first class.

What a lot of nonsense, 99.9%? do one, utter shambles, pre orders not received yet you can stroll into the store and pay for one! Yeah Castore have handled this really well... ffs.

100% my fault.

I just don’t understand why a large doesn’t fit me when it does for everything else I have. Lockdown hasn’t been kind to me but I’m not that much bigger.

I also find it strange that my 13 year old son is walking about with a large top on that fits him perfectly.
You have a good point about sizing mate. It's not just castore though, it seems to be the case in a lot of clothing.

I like my tops loose fitting and usually get xl, but some stuff I've had to go xxl. Same with trainers, Got to be a size 10 with adidas, but anything else I'm a 9.

Hope you get sorted mate.

You have a good point about sizing mate. It's not just castore though, it seems to be the case in a lot of clothing.

I like my tops loose fitting and usually get xl, but some stuff I've had to go xxl. Same with trainers, Got to be a size 10 with adidas, but anything else I'm a 9.

Hope you get sorted mate.
I think we’re just getting fatter, and simply don’t want to admit it.

There wasn't a more pressing issue than getting our retail situation sorted and getting out from under that fat scumbag who was trying to do everything to hurt us. We are finally - FINALLY - free of him, but it's like all that never happened.

Some of the responses on here are unreal: grown men wibbling about a football top being a few days late. Forget about high demand, a young company, a pandemic. People saying the whole thing is a bust because their kid hasn't got the top day one: maybe teach them a little patience? They're not not getting it. I live overseas and will wait longer than most, but I'm just happy to know my club will benefit for the first time in too long.

^^^^^
This.

Castore and the Rangers brand (regardless of whether you or your kid might have to wait a few days) is something to be finally proud of. Take it on the chin and get on with it!

By way of worries, if your delayed shirt is the worst of it, let me tell you you’ve got %^*& all to worry about!

What a patronising pile of keek

I suppose if you have the memory of a particularly dim species of fish, then yeah.

I'd also add: the circumstances and incredibly short notice that castore had to supply us (manufacturers are usually ready to go with new tops nearly a year beforehand) make it a miracle they got these things in store for August, and with very high quality control.

You'd be getting a template in October with most other brands.

I’ll be honest to the point of unpopularity (something a never gave a fück about anyway).

Those moaning need to man the fück up and teach your children a lesson! Nearly 50 years ago, 66 people didn’t return from a football match (don’t be pedantic about facts, I already know them). That’s real, receiving yours or your kids shirt late is not!

I’ll repeat, this era and the partnership with Castore is and will be one to be proud of! Give them a bloody chance and be happy you’re part do the unprecedented demand!

I just saw a post on the FF Facebook group that the black and orange third kit is on sale tomorrow/today (Sunday) but exclusive to the shop, not on website. Can anyone confirm? Been waiting for this over the white one but can’t get through to Ibrox

I just saw a post on the FF Facebook group that the black and orange third kit is on sale tomorrow/today (Sunday) but exclusive to the store, not on website. Can anyone confirm? Been waiting for this over the white one but can’t get through to Ibrox

Goes on the website on Monday I believe. The statement says it will be available online the week commencing the 10/08 so I', assuming that means onsale Monday. Could be totally wrong though and it will appear mid week.

My preorder which was at the national sorting hub on 2/8 is now showing as an updated date 9/8 at the national sorting hub.

I think my whole order had to be resent to Hermes probably due to some clown putting holes in it.

I'm guessing of course as I haven't had a single reply to emails, no voucher offer, nothing. Order no 4493.

I just saw a post on the FF Facebook group that the black and orange third kit is on sale tomorrow/today (Sunday) but exclusive to the shop, not on website. Can anyone confirm? Been waiting for this over the white one but can’t get through to Ibrox
Limited amount will be available in the shop today.

Does anyone know how the Castore tops sizes are in relation to the hummel ones? I was a large in last years top but seen a few comments saying to size up for Castore. Wanted to wait and see in the store but I’ve read there are no XL left.

Does anyone know how the Castore tops sizes are in relation to the hummel ones? I was a large in last years top but seen a few comments saying to size up for Castore. Wanted to wait and see in the store but I’ve read there are no XL left.
Mate I was L in both

I've been a small in both, Hummel ones are slightly bigger though. Castore top is a far nicer fit and feels better too imo.

I dont care, how much the shirt is lovely and the 3rd strip looks stunning n we have control of the store now, for me its very amateurish by not only Rangers but castore.. A high brand company using hermes is a shocking decision ,not only that. But you cant phone hermes or contact them in any way,
Then there is the 48 hrs get back to yiu email responses.. after waiting 10 days.. and some will not get a shirt till after yhe 15th....
Castore-rangers knew there would be a massive demand and Rangers commercial dept should have learned after hummel couldnt keep up with demand.... and yet you wonder why some fans go to sports direct or frasers for the shirts.... QUESTIONS NEED ASKED

Throwing in the 66 deaths to guys complaing about customer service is shameful.. catch a grip
I’ll be honest to the point of unpopularity (something a never gave a fück about anyway).

Those moaning need to man the fück up and teach your children a lesson! Nearly 50 years ago, 66 people didn’t return from a football match (don’t be pedantic about facts, I already know them). That’s real, receiving yours or your kids shirt late is not!

I’ll repeat, this era and the partnership with Castore is and will be one to be proud of! Give them a bloody chance and be happy you’re part do the unprecedented demand!

Throwing in the 66 deaths to guys complaing about customer service is shameful.. catch a grip

Na I think it’s a good few on here that need to catch a grip, I’m simply trying to develop a sense of perspective here. “Throwing in”? Have a word with yourself.

I take it you’ve never complained about anything then if this is your scale for perspective? Also BS suggesting kids need taught to accept terrible customer service & soak it up. What a moronic post even mentioning teaching lessons.

I recieved my away top yesterday looks smashing but then realised the 'C' was missing in the Castore lettering, does anyone know if I can return at the store and just pick up another?

Waiting for the training gear order I placed 6 days ago.

Still showing as “order unfulfilled” on the website.

Haven't even received an email from Castore yet saying my order has been dispatched, and I was one of the July 1 pre-orders.

I don't like to moan, but... c'mon lads.
Yup, I’m one of them.
Took Three emails just to get a dispatch email from them. No sign at all

Highly unlikely the wee ones kit will arrive for her birthday on Wednesday now. Disappointing.

Training gear due for delivery tomorrow.

Back