New Strips

Still nothing for me. Hagi 7 boys medium top, which seems to be same for a lot of folks. Order 1922

I got email from the concierge email offering to refund 5 pound delivery, with no confirmation still on when it will come.

I’ve politely told them where to ram it.

Got a reply to my e-mail saying to give them 7 working days from order, that will be tomorrow so surely my away top and infants kit will be posted by then. I think I will just buy stuff in person in the shop from now on.

Castore cancelled my pre order so I went along to the shop today queued for an hour and a half and bought them there.

Just queued up for an hour for the 3rd top (worth it) hope everyones got a size up from their usual but :D

Probably the Hagi 7 what I ordered is the hold up I'm guessing, good thing is the wee lad doesn't know he's getting it so he's not giving me any grief..

Its Hagi on the back we are waiting for too but adult XL, they didn't have any printed ones in store so just holding out until it comes.

Received an email today saying my order 4749 has been lost in transit and I'm being refunded the £65.
Could they have not re-sent the order as it was for a medium adult size?
Pretty poor really as my son was hoping it was going to arrive soon.

Patiently waiting on the away top since last sat..
Aye I've the feeling I'm about to relive the nightmare all over again with the away kits

I'm done i'm ordering nothing else online I'll visit the shop when we eventually get to come back over get the child the 3rd kit then hopefully not be too long away

That's my pre order top and shorts just arrived this afternoon. Unbelievably the grey and orange training top I only ordered yesterday came in the same delivery. From one extreme to the other.

Received some of the training gear. Ordered the grey training tee shirt and pleasantly surprised that it didn't come with the main sponsor on the front. On the Rangers and Castore logo. I'd buy more if I knew this would be the case.

Regarding my shirt, after the shit show it was in, they've refunded me £5 for postage and I can either return and exchange it. Considering they're sending £25 to people even though it wasn't in the control of castore, but my shit show was their fault, that's annoying. Probably just return the shirt and not bother with a replacement. Prefer the training gear with a lack of logo.

What an utter shambles this has turned out to be. Ordered my strip on prelaunch date, still havent recieved it and according to the hermes tracker “there was a problem delivering it”.

No resposne, from store, hermes or even the slo. What the %^*& is the point in doing stuff if we can’t even sort out a basic delivery system.

Same, still says unfulfilled on my account.

im the same

ordered last years home long sleeve top for kicking around in and this years home strip both last saturday.

People who pre-booked should be receiving theirs before me but the least I’d like is a reply to my email asking what’s happening with the order.

My training kit order arrived today, Hermes guy wouldn't leave it in safe spot even thought I told him over the Ring doorbell, ended up leaving it with neighbour, who's not in now so still can't get it.

Received some of the training gear. Ordered the grey training tee shirt and pleasantly surprised that it didn't come with the main sponsor on the front. On the Rangers and Castore logo. I'd buy more if I knew this would be the case.

Regarding my shirt, after the shit show it was in, they've refunded me £5 for postage and I can either return and exchange it. Considering they're sending £25 to people even though it wasn't in the control of castore, but my shit show was their fault, that's annoying. Probably just return the shirt and not bother with a replacement. Prefer the training gear with a lack of logo.
Noticed quite a few folk getting the training gear without the sponsors on itm

Any comparison with sizing compared to the Hummel shirts ? If medium in Hummel is it best going for large in castore ?

Aye I've the feeling I'm about to relive the nightmare all over again with the away kits

I'm done i'm ordering nothing else online I'll visit the shop when we eventually get to come back over get the child the 3rd kit then hopefully not be too long away
Yeah hopefully not to long before there's a store in Belfast sorted..

Finally got a hermes message saying home tops getting delivered to my work today between 12pm & 4pm. Then got a further message saying will be between 4pm & 8pm before getting a delivery confirmation message at 6:13pm. Problem is delivery address closed at 5pm so no way was delivered.
Theres note saying signature received then when click to view it says currently not taking signatures.
Where do you go with that?! Take up with Hermes or Castore?

Last edited:
Finally got a hermes message saying homw tops getting delivered to my work today between 12pm & 4pm. Then got a further message saying will be between 4pm & 8pm before getting a delivery confirmation message at 6:13pm. Problem is delivery address closed at 5pm so no way was delivered.
Theres note saying signature received then when click to view it says currently not taking signatures.
Where do you go with that?! Take up with Hermes or Castore?
Sounds like they’re bang to rights. Delivery driver at it.

Anyone had problems with the sponsor etc on the top after washing it? Seen a few things on social media about it but probably tims at the wind up.

Still nothing for me. Girlfriend recieved hers today finally which is about 1000 orders higher than me so there is still a small amount of hope.

Rangers need to get a hold of Castore on this.

They were told months ago to get the logistics and stock in place for this.

Don't like being critical but there is little option the volume of issues people are having.

My son o
Got a reply to my e-mail saying to give them 7 working days from order, that will be tomorrow so surely my away top and infants kit will be posted by then. I think I will just buy stuff in person in the shop from now on.
My son ordered 4 top son Saturday at about 4pm and received them today Monday at about the same time, can't complain about that.

Likewise - well beyond frustrated now. Put me off preorders.
Ordered 4 tops on the 1st of July...not Heard a dam thing from anyone... Sent a couple of emails and just got the automated reply...kids are gutted after expecting them on the 1st of August....not good enough..... last time I'll pre order..... I'll still buy more tops and training gear but I'll wait for the general sale...

Back