New ticket purchase method

klosrfc

Been online just looking at the availability for the 2 remaining EL games and noticed you can’t select seats, only stands. Kilmarnock still lets you choose seats but this was up before the EL games. Is this the new way or purchasing tickets, not being able to select specific seats?

Been online just looking at the availability for the 2 remaining EL games and noticed you can’t select seats, only stands. Kilmarnock still lets you choose seats but this was up before the EL games. Is this the new way or purchasing tickets, not being able to select specific seats?
You could select seats last week for EL games

is it not to do with the warning about season ticket holders being able to purchase their seat first?

Season Ticket holders wishing to purchase their own seats (where available) during Season Ticket Holder Pre-Sales (Cup Games Only) can do so by logging in here.

Surely this is a fault, not many bears will buy as it keeps giving restricted views.

Will result in hundreds of empty seats if its on purpose - very stupid idea

I bought for the two games, restricted view. Some bugger decided it was a good idea to put goal posts in my view, just delighted to be able to make two out of the three.

I did buy the 3 match package for me and my boy, also got the killie game, was just on it to see how they were selling when I noticed this. Hope they stick with the old way as Barbarossa said my worry would be the restricted view seats.

Yes mate - seems they have dropped the '2 match package' and gone individual games now instead. But you can't select a specific seat now which is causing a few issues for bears looking to purchase.
You cannot select the seat, but you can see the seat you have been allocated before you purchase.

It’s fairly easy to open 2 browsers and confirm where your tickets are before purchasing by using the Kilmarnock ticket seat selector.

I’ve did this to get 2 sitting together in BR5 but it won’t let me continue as I’m looking for 2 adults seats together.

If I phone the ticket office will they sell them to me?

It’s fairly easy to open 2 browsers and confirm where your tickets are before purchasing by using the Kilmarnock ticket seat selector.

I’ve did this to get 2 sitting together in BR5 but it won’t let me continue as I’m looking for 2 adults seats together.

If I phone the ticket office will they sell them to me?
No chance

I wasn't able to put 2 tickets for each game,so I put 1 twice for each game and the tickets I got randomly were for Spartak Moscow - GR7 BB0226 + GR7 CC0223
Villareal - GR7 X0215 + GR7 Y0221 both look pretty close to each other

good seats ??

Me & my nephew normally sit in MFN,but at the time the 3 game package came out I lost out on getting our seats due to his gran being skint and also at the time my shift at work finishing at 6:30 I didn't think I would make all 3, got to Rapid game with the skin of my teeth (what a phucking game) so for these 2 games I'm taking half days off.

I tried that but the section that I wanted was not available for the Killie game.
I just ordered randomly in GR7

I wasn't able to put 2 tickets for each game,so I put 1 twice for each game and the tickets I got randomly were for Spartak Moscow - GR7 BB0226 + GR7 CC0223
Villareal - GR7 X0215 + GR7 Y0221 both look pretty close to each other

good seats ??

Me & my nephew normally sit in MFN,but at the time the 3 game package came out I lost out on getting our seats due to his gran being skint and also at the time my shift at work finishing at 6:30 I didn't think I would make all 3, got to Rapid game with the skin of my teeth (what a phucking game) so for these 2 games I'm taking half days off.

Take oxygen with you BR.

Terrible way to do it, I'm back for the Spartak game and am looking for 2 tickets together and every section when I state 2 it comes back with an error saying not enough seats. Would be much easier to just do it the normal way and let me see what's available in each section

You have always been able to select the seat

On a pc is on the mobile page it allocates you ticket with our choice

My birthday Next week and youngest was looking at getting me tickets last week.
GF5 was showing availability but when she clicked to buy it came up with restricted view. ...
How can this be in the Govan stand?
Or is it the case that you'll be moved from these seats to the main stand restricted view seats to accommodate away fans/UEFA delegates ?

My birthday Next week and youngest was looking at getting me tickets last week.
GF5 was showing availability but when she clicked to buy it came up with restricted view. ...
How can this be in the Govan stand?
Or is it the case that you'll be moved from these seats to the main stand restricted view seats to accommodate away fans/UEFA delegates ?
Is it not the case in the front couple of rows for EL games due to the higher advertising boards?

Is it not the case in the front couple of rows for EL games due to the higher advertising boards?

Not a clue pal. I'd a season book in th Govan front for more than 14yrs before we boycotted the spivs and had never come across/heard this before..

Just been on for Motherwell. Not letting you pick individual seats, only stands. Appears to be the new way, utter b&*locks

Trying to get 2 tickets together for my dads 60th. Already conceded that I won’t get near them but every stand I click on doesn’t have availability. On iPhone. Any ideas? Better to phone?

Back