New turnstiles and season tickets?

just purchased oxford/marseille ticket and received confirmation of purchase and states in bold that smarcards will be activated and no paper tickets will be used.

ja9jk1.png

Really need to learn to read all the small-print in these emails...

Surely it would be cheaper just to ask the adults to show their pubes?

Reminiscent of a well known gang here in Ayrshire who terrorised the community. The Chapelhill Cocksniffers. Used to ask you to “show your baird” to prove you were a grown up, sneaking a cheeky wee snort of keekywinker at the same time,

Yup got email about friendlies, no mention of new smart card.
Only place I’ve heard about new smart cards is on here.

It said in the mail that smart cards wouldn’t be activated and paper tickets would be sent out on my email

At present, for the Blackburn Rovers fixture only, seats in BF5 will not be available due to increased away support & segregation / security requirements. Season Ticket holders in BF5 can purchase an alternative seat for this game on Monday 8 July.

Please note Smartcards will not be activated for these games, paper tickets will instead be issued.

General sale of tickets for these games will commence on the following dates and from the below sales channels:

Just received email regarding this also, states that they are still in process of being upgraded and will be receiving a new Smart card.

Our Stadium entry system is presently being upgraded and as a result, all existing Smartcards will be replaced, to be compatible with the new software.

If you have subscribed to either the Home Friendlies or Non Season Ticket Home game schemes, you will receive paper tickets to access the Stadium prior to replacement smartcards being posted.

Our records show that you have subscribed to the following 2019/20 Continuous Credit Card schemes.

All Non-Season Ticket Home Games, Excluding Friendlies
-
Priority for Semi-Finals and Finals
-

What is the benefit to the club of the new turnstyles?

For the club - Less staff required at turnstiles, less workload for TO staff. Reducees costs in the long term.

For the fans - less queuing at the TO for non ST holders. Pay online and print at home. New scanners will scan barcode on tickets.

For the club - Less staff required at turnstiles, less workload for TO staff. Reducees costs in the long term.

For the fans - less queuing at the TO for non ST holders. Pay online and print at home. New scanners will scan barcode on tickets.

Print at home option - excellent

If you’re on CCCS Is there any way to update my details to indicate collection for tickets? I’m moving house soon and would rather just pick up any paper tickets from the office rather than have them posted

No email from the club but I never get any contact from them.
Mine was in my junk,but they don't seem to send them out as much as years gone by,I usually always get a verification email when I purchase my ST but didn't get one this year.

I certainly didn't get one. Have had emails about the friendlies which state all games are paper tickets and smart cards won't be active.

Got my email today about the new smart cards haha

Got the email today about the new smartcards being sent out.

Check your Junk inbox, I've had one this season being sent to there.

Always do, I get mails for purchases but zero contact for anything else.

Tried emailing TO couple of times to ask, no reply.

I got an email today to let me know of the snartcard and I'd be issued a paper ticket if required in the interim.

Nothing about the turnstyles though, so will get onto Dave right away.

Anyone got any idea when the new smartcards will be issued? Quite excited to see the design... The UJ one against inter was beautiful so wouldnt mind a display again..

New smartcard arrived today, baffled why there is a picture of Dalcio on it though!!

That’s going to be a bit of a pain getting a ton of paper tickets delivered to the door for all the qualifiers.
That was solely based on the e-mail saying all friendlies would be paper tickets and when that e-mail was released the last one was Blackburn Rovers on the 21st July.

That was solely based on the e-mail saying all friendlies would be paper tickets and when that e-mail was released the last one was Blackburn Rovers on the 21st July.
It’s only really an issue because we play the 2nd round at Ibrox on the 25th and that’s the day I arrive back on holiday, I think the flight gets in about 6pm. So I’ll need to drive back to my house and rummage through a pile of mail to get the paper tickets.

Whereas I could just take my season book with me and go straight from the airport to Ibrox. Sorry for boring you with that mate lol

Back