New Union Bears song - Since I was a boy I loved Rangers

ThorntonMM

Since I was a boy I loved Rangers , The club made for me and for you , I went to the ground with my father , Since then I have followed on too , Now I am wiser and older , The passion still runs through and through , I'll make sure my sons and my daughters , Still defend the red , white and blue ❤️

I like this one. Hopefully it takes off among the support.

Since I was a boy I loved Rangers , The club made for me and for you , I went to the ground with my father , Since then I have followed on too , Now I am wiser and older , The passion still runs through and through , I'll make sure my sons and my daughters , Still defend the red , white and blue ❤️

Belter.

Lazio.;)

That’s a belter, those UB boys are superb.

Pish. Convoluted, tuneless nonsense.

Getting quite bored of songs just recycling the tunes from these "ultras" drones across the continent.

Good song. Love it.

I like it, only thing is with these ultra type songs is that there is so many clubs who's fans already have there own versions. The sheep being one of them.

I love it as I don’t have any sons (that I’m aware of!) however I do have a daughter who supports Rangers.

First song from any team that I’m aware of that includes daughters in the lyrics.

Pish. Convoluted, tuneless nonsense.

Getting quite bored of songs just recycling the tunes from these "ultras" drones across the continent.
Some cracking tunes today in the Premier League early kick off.
Particularly enjoyed these 2 bangers
Eveeeeertooon, Eveeeeeeertoooon, Eveeeeertoooon
And a similar classic
Arsssseeeenal, Arssssseeeeenal

Careful what you wish for mate :))

I like it, only thing is with these ultra type songs is that there is so many clubs who's fans already have there own versions. The sheep being one of them.

Been happening before ultras were a thing hence why so many teams share songs in their teams songbook

Age of the internet means it’s very easy to steal chants and the fact that people somehow depend on ultra groups to support their team is what’s made it seem like it’s a new ultra thing

Keep that fucking drum out , then it be good

The lads are introducing songs, some may be winners, some not. That's how it goes. This one is not for me, but it may take off. Good luck to them. The more the merrier and cut it the peado and uvf shit. Hats off

I like it.

Not exactly catchy is it

Whether you like them or not the UB are doing their stuff to support the team. Waiting for something new from the Copland End. It will be a long wait.

What about a wee rendition follow follow or every other Saturday? Can go weeks without hearing the good old classic rangers songs
Get them started up then, that’s what it’s all about. Boys are trying different things but I bet they’d join in with you doing the classics.

Back