New Upgraded Lounges

Looking forward to seeing the progress on these - will be a nice addition. Hoping the lounges in the club deck will get a tidy up in due course too.

Let me give you a for instance. I wouldn't think of going to church without a suit and tie. I wouldn't think of going to communion without a black suit and black tie. If I was going somewhere special that said smart but casual then I'd be both but hopeful not looking like Rumpole of the Bailey dragged backwards though a hedge.

Mate, if you can’t get people to use apostrophes correctly, what hope have you got of getting them to dress appropriately?

I'm no clothes horse but %^*& me - men in their 50s and 60s dressed like teenagers. The club should have standards.

Build it and they will come..... but they can only come in if they are wearing what is deemed to be acceptable! As I said previously straight out of the 1920’s, who defines standards. If mutton wants to dress as lamb so what. Now if you want to have a Dress Code area and it is advertised as such and priced accordingly then ok but this should be the exception rather than the rule.

Reactions: SSR
In the meantime, folk in the back 15-18 rows of the club deck still can't see the screens, and have zero idea what's going on with team lines, Union jackpot or VAR (when it's used). Any upgrades are welcome, but 24 years waiting on a basic installation isn't exactly smart.

In the meantime, folk in the back 15-18 rows of the club deck still can't see the screens, and have zero idea what's going on with team lines, Union jackpot or VAR (when it's used). Any upgrades are welcome, but 24 years waiting on a basic installation isn't exactly smart.
You’re not missing much.

The screens are cheap and pixelated.

Good news. Dress code shouldn’t be difficult, abide by the rules and asked to leave if you don’t. It’s made perfectly clear when you book

Looks like the seating in the Blue Sky Lounge will be outside now ?
Wonder how this will impact on the current restaurant. Hopefully an improvement and more people using it.
Is that not just the back row of the SJR rather than blue sky lounge?

The sky lounge might be tied in with stadium expansion. Were they not planning to add 3 more rows of seats at the back of the govan and rearrange the hospitality.

You must hate watching us skelp the beast in 2016 then.

Why should pictures/players or kits from less successful times be unacceptable? Waghorns goals for Rangers in a puma strip gave me plenty to smile about during a time of utter shite. If it was a picture of Kevin Kyle, I'd get your point.
All very positive but you’d think they could have used a picture that doesn’t have Waghorn and Puma advertising from 2015/2016

You must hate watching us skelp the beast in 2016 then.

Why should pictures/players or kits from less successful times be unacceptable? Waghorns goals for Rangers in a puma strip gave me plenty to smile about during a time of utter shite. If it was a picture of Kevin Kyle, I'd get your point.

You have missed the point entirely and ended up having a pointless rant to be honest

Like other parts of the stadium that have been renovated after being neglected for years it’s great to see these areas are also being improved.

So is it an upgrade and rebranding of Argyle House hospitality suites? Had many a great day up there in box 24

Not quite a rant.
You specifically mentioned Waghorn in your post. Also, the pics are probably just from the initial plans.

Why is mentioning Waghorn an issue? Are you thinking (wrongly may I add) that I am having a dig at him?

Back