New Website

Was part of a focus group on this earlier in the year and the company involved is top drawer. It’s going to be massively improved.

Pretty sure its the same mob that done PSG, Man City, Newcastle and Bournemouths website.

Hopefully it's actually unique this time and not just another template where the results don't even get updated on time.
Going by their case studies, it'll be the same look just a Rangers colour scheme. I'm guessing the idea is more about getting more people on site than relying on social/BBC-style match updates for the games you can't watch. Their publishing system looks quite good.

I am expecting a huge improvement. As stated, all the current separate areas and accounts (tickets,RTV, shop etc) are going to be linked so this may explain the delay. I would prefer it to be done correctly than rushed out with errors and then see a 100 page thread on here!

I thought Robertson said July . I assumed it would be ready for the my gers points update on 16th July .

For me it’s the architecture of the site that has to change not just the looks. It needs clearer navigation for older bears for whom everything isn’t intuitive.

Trying to watch the game post match on Unlimited RTV is a nightmare. On occasion I’ve missed an early KO and when I go to watch on demand the link is gone and it takes me round in circles trying to find it. You usually have to go to the headlines page and risk seeing the score in order to find it. They should just keep the link live instead of moving it immediately after the game is done.

For me it’s the architecture of the site that has to change not just the looks. It needs clearer navigation for older bears for whom everything isn’t intuitive.

Trying to watch the game post match on Unlimited RTV is a nightmare. On occasion I’ve missed an early KO and when I go to watch on demand the link is gone and it takes me round in circles trying to find it. You usually have to go to the headlines page and risk seeing the score in order to find it. They should just keep the link live instead of moving it immediately after the game is done.

There is a post-match thing on RTV?

I thought it pretty much right after they’ve quickly shown the goals after the game.

There is a post-match thing on RTV?

I thought it pretty much right after they’ve quickly shown the goals after the game.
If you have unlimited and live overseas (or VPN) you can watch the game before the midnight deadline. It’s finding the link that’s the issue. They keep the live broadcast going for about 10 mins after the game but after that you have to go back through the news/headlines page to find the original link to the match. (and risk seeing the score) It disappears from the RTV matches page and if you search for it it just takes you to upcoming games or a match report.

Going by their case studies, it'll be the same look just a Rangers colour scheme. I'm guessing the idea is more about getting more people on site than relying on social/BBC-style match updates for the games you can't watch. Their publishing system looks quite good.

To be fair, I was not asking for "BBC style" updates. It would just be nice for the results and future fixtures to be updated at least the next day.

The past few seasons there has been times where weeks have gone by with no results updated and if you wanted the latest fixtures you had to look elsewhere.

I don't use the website as I don't find it that good. Only time I go on is to buy tickets or of a direct link to a story is put on here

Will check out City and Newcastle's to see what to expect

James Bisgrove said on heart and hand July. The developer is stadion who have done man city and PSG websites. Its all single sign on and navigation seems first class. Sure they do matchday hubs on the webpage

If you have unlimited and live overseas (or VPN) you can watch the game before the midnight deadline. It’s finding the link that’s the issue. They keep the live broadcast going for about 10 mins after the game but after that you have to go back through the news/headlines page to find the original link to the match. (and risk seeing the score) It disappears from the RTV matches page and if you search for it it just takes you to upcoming games or a match report.

Ah, sorry, picked you up incorrectly.

Back